[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Clothes

Re: Opportunity Costs

Postby teck » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:09 pm

found a tb suit for a ridiculous price and had to cop. ive been wearing size 1 for a long time but this is a size 2 (about a 50 euro) so it's looser and longer. need to bring up the sleeves and will prob shorten the pants and maybe even take it in.

should i shorten the jacket? think. think hard. bring TB to your mind's eye and let him type.

teck

Postby bels » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Kind of feel like you should just flip it to be honest teck. Like, if you're going to go to the effort of doing a shitload of tailoring to make it look more thom brownish (this is probably very difficult to do for a start) why not just by some random suit and do those alts? Or one of those bryan dales budget thom yooxbargs?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Re: I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 pm

cabourn converse?

oyo cosmos pack?

or topo designs trail pack?

or other cool pack suggestions?

harmsalmon

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:19 pm

heeey so i found some Geller shorts that are really cool BUT they're like $200. I can only find these in black on the internet (for $50 less, though, and i should really only be copping one of these) and that's really not quite as cool. The material is a really nice chambray (75% cotton, 25% linen) with a drawstring waist and really cool metal buttons on the back pockets (copper maybe?) and similarly-styled aglets. four pockets, which is my standard for shorts, although items in the front pockets kinda disrupt the loose flowyness.

In terms of the rest of my wardrobe and integration, I think they would work fairly well with what i've got (as of recently, loose scoop-necks! and sizing up on tees!) and where i'd "like" my personal style to develop. I can wear them with my MMMs or reeboks or maybe nike bball his? I'll probably go back in tomorrow and try them on wearing high-tops to see how that works.

mc-lunar

Postby bels » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 am

http://www.maharishistore.com/product/M ... 394_2.html

This looks like it could be an ultimate airport jacket. Huge iPad pocket, "nanosphere" water repellent coating. However, if it looks as awkward in person as it does on the model I don't know.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby thatbiglake » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 pm

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby Syeknom » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm

MHL is a diffusion line and the quality is "fine" and "ok" - it's really hard to use more exciting adjectives about it. For $50 it's perfectly reasonable and whatever. No idea how that piece fits - probably slouchy like you say. Howell's men aren't rake thin youths wearing form-fitting garments.

Syeknom

Postby rublev » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:14 am

Image Image

would these be a mistake or ???????? i kinda want them (the pants i mean)

rublev
Political Editor

Postby odradek » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:23 am

odradek

Postby tomsfood » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Thinking about footwear at the moment and a few pair of slip-ons on sale at Opening Ceremony have my interest. They are all in a similar price range.

adidas x opening ceremony

opening ceremony

kenzo

Now, I like the adidasoc ones because they are all white and all white shoes are nice and go with everything I wear really. But do I really need these if I already have all white vans slip ons? The oc ones are cool because they incorporate black, navy, lighter blue, and white which are pretty much the main colors I wear these days. I like the suede too. I feel like they would be really wearable and they also look the best constructed of the three. They do look a tad strange from the front though. Kenzo ones are a bit chunkier than most slip-ons which is a big plus, and that sole is too cool. Not sure I want such a loud print on my feet, though I do like the print a lot. I also worry about the construction of them. Thoughts on any of these anyone?

Survived last winter using bean boots and red wings as my primary snowy weather footwear. Looking ahead to this winter I don't see myself wearing either of those really so I think I may buy these oc timbs. Love love love the white and gray suede and the price is right (64 bux!!), any reason not to buy them? Also how do I size timbs?

While I'm at it, does anyone have some recs on white, slim-ish, sporty and/or techy white pants? Really want some white pants right now. Some printed ones with white as the background could be good too. I don't know what I want, really.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby bels » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:33 am

I can't decide between navy blue wool trousers with side adjustors and a crease and black wool trousers with side adjustors and a crease.

Sometimes I get really depressed about how boring my life is and feel like I'm going to start wearing cool out there stuff but in the end I don't really like it or it's unaffordable so I can't be bothered.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby smiles » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:49 am

how do people feel about the toe shape on these tender boots?

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby StaSoft » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:18 pm

scouting some cool black or white graphic t shirts

my dad drives a bernard arnault
StaSoft

Postby Thomnd » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Thomnd

Postby StaSoft » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 am

^^
fire flames

my dad drives a bernard arnault
StaSoft

Postby Ques » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

our legacy sale is killing me

i don't know what i want

Ques

Postby spahdfgo » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

I have the possibility of getting a ToJ spot and I'm thinking of getting a Diesel blue calf MDR kinda like the bottom left here

I'm not particularly interested in a black leather one. Thoughts ?

spahdfgo

Postby bhajz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Get an Electric blue mdr. I think Drew has one and it's his fave jacket

bhajz

Postby ramseames » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:59 pm

95% sure drew just wears 5zips and the pic of him in the blue toj was one that was about to be shipped

ramseames

Postby can- » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:07 pm

speaking of, i have been watching this 5 zipper slowly drop in price on the bay-

was considering getting this guy on sale last season, it's sitting now at about 70% off retail. i think i might get it if the price drops again.

can-

Postby rjbman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Y/N?

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby tomsfood » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Ended up getting those timbs and the opening ceremony slipons.

I am in love with these rafcros and I want them so bad but it doesn't make financial cents to buy them even though they'd be sub 300 soooo someone else should buy these and make them sold out so I am no longer tempted. Extra sale code for tbs sale stuff is EXTRA15. Still there in 41-44.

not sure this goes in opportunity costs but fuck it :cool:

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:20 am

Does anyone have any experience with these? Down to 70% off on LN-CC and its definitely a tempting price

stappard_

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 pm

I've been thinking about replacing my 510 Rigid Dragons with actual raws. Something of a similar weight (light-midweight?) and fit. I don't know if I want ones that fade really quickly or don't fade at all. Something below $250 ($200 would be about right). Not particularly familiar with brands but I've looked into Rogue Territory and Japan Blue in the past. Any suggestions would be great, kind of a noob when it comes to raws.

Blastoise

Postby nick » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:18 pm

have the checkout page all revved up for
Is this a bad idea?

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby bhajz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm

So i want these gosha pants, but want some other opinions before i pull the trigger on them, they would be about $240. They would be full length on me and i would cuff them up a bit, or let ~~artfully~~ pool

This is how they would fit on me (ignore the shirt)

bhajz

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:42 pm

this EG jacket is so cool

but this nonnative jacket makes so much more sense to actually buy

sigh....... decisions

also am I supposed to ask to have rak stuff marked as a lower value for customs or what?

harmsalmon

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Why does it make more sense to buy the nonnative one? I think the nonnative one looks cooler than the EG one

RomanEmpire

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:32 pm

I feel like the nn one could fit into a number of things whereas the eg one has this sort of double rider jizz going on w/ the lapels and cuff straps, which I think is really cool but realistically I probably could not justify w the rest of my wardrobe
okay I guess the obvious choice is the nonnative one lol

harmsalmon

PreviousNext

Return to Tags