[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby eufemism » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK. They ran out while I had it in my cart and I was double checking the sizes. I want to go cry right now.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby maj » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 pm

so glad everyone was distracted with end so i could pick up a lovely navy number with minimal hassle over at flatspot, fantastic. previously unseen gold rugby top is straight :sweg:

maj

Postby insect » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 am

i just came to the conclusion that i hate all my outfits excluding 1 yohji suit, 1 cdg homme plus suit, 1 raf coat, and my doc martens
so i might just sell all my other garments and shoes buy a pair of black canvas ramones and another cool yohji suit/hat like ive been wanting to

but now i have to sell all my stuff and i havent sold that much stuff before

this is too heavy

insect

Postby wiggly--woo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 am

knew i should have made room in my budget for the new adidas x palace drop. might have to live on rice for a week now.

and who at endclothing thought it was a good idea to order all the stuff which just looks like normal adidas but with a palace triangle on the nipple/thigh instead of the cool shit everyone else was selling

wiggly--woo

Postby blanket » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 am

Saw a couple wearing matching Rick Owens outfits on my way back home - geobaskets, drapey tunic, skinnies and long jackets. Even their hairstyles were similar! If they were standing with their backs to me I don't think I would have been able to tell who was who.

My friend thought it was bloody weird. I thought it was kind of cute

if RO fits can be called cute.

blanket

Postby bels » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 am

Adidas Consortium Gore Teks sold out well sharpish.

Looked like nice stuff. That Gore blazer is like budget weilance.

Bet geraldson designed it too. Geraldson probably appears as soon as you try and design anything out of gore-tex. Like the fucking MS paperclip.

"It looks like you're trying to design a functional, breathable garment capable of adapting to and overcoming any urban obstacle except price, would you like to use the EHEW99WZ(tm) patten generator?"

"How did you get in here?"

"The low noise signature of my GORE brand outerwear allows for effortless infiltration of any metropolitan superstructure."

bels
Yung Winona

Postby djwildchina » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Went to the Patrik Ervell sample sale... immediately realized everything was still out of my budget even at 60% off.

Still hung around for like 45 min before I decided I need to know my tier and walk up the street to Uniqlo. -___-

EDIT-

djwildchina

Postby eyealt » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks man, looks pretty good although the markdowns don't seem too drastic. The pocket sweaters are seriously pretty though.

eyealt

Postby schiaparelli » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:41 pm

miscellaneous contentedness with a recent cop:

this will make me sound a bit neurotic but i haven't owned sandals for 3 years (approximately the same amount of time that i've been ~into~ fashion) and every s/s i'd stare at a ton of sandals and decide that there was nothing i wanted. i think i've let 5 different pairs of sandals go out of stock because i hesitated and thought, "i don't think these are quite right", and then had to live with the consequences of wearing sneakers 24/7 in summer (socks, even no-show socks, are a misery in the summer for me).

i'm really happy i waited because i really feel these sandals distilled so many things i love into one piece: black and tan leather + mixed materials (leather + rope) + unusual fastenings + no buckles + very sleek, smooth straps + the tiniest of wedges. these are so cool that i'm afraid nothing i buy will be as cool again.

the only problem is i'm not sure exactly how to clean the white rope, since it's getting this off-white tone that is fine now but will become (after a full summer's wear) quite grimy. i've been wearing them almost every day for the past 2 weeks, so .

schiaparelli

Postby djwildchina » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 am

Watching this video earlier made got me mirin John and George's fur coats. Never even considered wearing one.

Thoughts on (mens) fur coats?

djwildchina

Postby stappard_ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

Word from FUK is that our legacy is opening a shop in soho. Quite happy about that tbh

stappard_

Postby ramseames » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:20 pm

My max cash feel really, really skinny now

ramseames

Postby ptozzi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Most other fashion forums kinda suck lately. Rep warriors negging old posts just cause you negged one of theirs. I'm glad everyone here is a nice guy/gal and quite frankly you all have a better style most other forums anyway.

ptozzi

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Today I saw a dude in Geobaskets, another guy wearing a Stone Island jacket, and then these three menswear-but-not-#menswear guys probably in their late 30s/early 40s, one guy had a great navy topcoat and hornrimmed glasses.

It's rare that the fashion I'm aware of bleeds that much into everyday life and I really enjoyed seeing these things on the street all within the same hour.

yoyobeat

Postby jrisk » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:09 pm

I want some fucking corduroys

lol , they'd be too small now. those were great cords though. the rise was pretty high for 511s - great fit overall.

my dream cords are going to be slim straight, medium rise, thin wales and in a chestnutty color.

jrisk

Postby RomanEmpire » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

I can finally wear jeans again without being unbearably hot. I can't wait for winter :smile:

RomanEmpire

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 am

i regret selling my geos lol

JonjoShelvey

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 am

Angry models

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby stappard_ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:27 am

Is the 2014 Huarache madness a uk-only thing or a global thing?

Either way they're absolutely shocking

stappard_

Postby midvh » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:55 am

, you were thinking about buying this sweater right?

http://www.tradera.com/item/162202/2162 ... ja-strl-m-

midvh

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:58 am

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby maj » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 pm

maj

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:28 pm

who needs pockets when you can stick your hands down your track suit bottoms!

BIGBEE

Postby maj » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:31 pm

your gooch is like the warmest part of ur body, if you're standing around football practice/lidl you need to warm up.

i expect errolson to put it into his acr pants at some point as it is true utilitarian design

maj

Postby Ques » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 pm

going to sewing club's first meeting today, never sewed anything in my life and hoping this is fun and turns into a new hobby

also apparently they're gonna try to do a "fashion week" type thing next semester of student-made clothes

hope that pans out, we're a super small school so i didn't expect to really find anyone else interested in anything like that

if it happens i'll make sure to document it and attempt to find anna dello russo

Ques

Postby Muzzle » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:52 pm

I could live in a 40:60 ratio of Our Legacy to Uniqlo for the rest of my life

Muzzle

Postby wiggly--woo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:12 am

my adidas x palace thing came, except they sent me the wrong thing, but now i really like the wrong thing they sent me, but i still want the right thing they were supposed to send me. now i'll inevitably just get both things and try not to look at my bank balance too often and go food shopping in aldi for the rest of the year and cut down on random trips to muji for stuff i don't actually need.

also, thrift shops which sell cool stuff really cheap but also enforce a "minimum spend" are complete bollocks

wiggly--woo

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:28 am

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:01 am

Uniforms are the best. I really want to de a podcast on them.

Wildly different outfits everyday are also the best but I have no experience.

Right now I defo have a uniform but it doesn't feel like I'm constrained because I have a bit of variation in it. Most days at the moment I wear my harrington, white tshirt, and something out of the black trousers/white sneaks rotation. Then some days I make the huge change of harrington, beige shirt, black jeans and derbies. It's totally minor but I get a kick out of it every single time.

I'm sure once the weather gets a bit colder I'll end up making some change or I just won't feel like wearing the same thing and I'm looking forward to that but I'm pretty happy with it all right now too.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eufemism » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 am

why can't i find this shirt

also pullover hoodies>>>>>>> zip up hoodies

i used to wear zip ups but they get all curled up from the bottom once you wash them. plus i like the feeling of just being able to curl up inside the folds of an over sized pullover.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

PreviousNext

Return to Tags