[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - World's Greatest

World's Greatest

Clothes

Re: World's Greatest

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Missed out on plaid trench in small, managed to hit a slew of wrong keys in my tired attempt at checkout, ended up hitting ctrl+s, so computer took like 8 years to pull up the browser's "save as" thing.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby popcorn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Size 10 on the Red & White and Black & White both sold out instantly, that's what I get for having average male feet.

popcorn

Postby despot » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am

my order came in today, 7 days after i purchased. schott, moth, bacchanal. sorry for the awful picture. i saw all the kids on hypebeast took their photos this way so i had to get one in. the schott jacket is fucking heavy, my whole package was like 6.6 lbs and you know those tees weigh nothing. got 3 stickers and a beachball.

i'll try and take fit pics sometime

edit: maybe interested in a tank or an l/s but most likely not going to buy anything for a while.

despot

Postby venilla » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 am

venilla

Postby maj » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 am

maj

Postby maj » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:51 am

maj

Postby hirokinakamura » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 am

My bank account doe

Boy better know man be bare hype for dis

One thing is I wish they had done the logo like Supreme and also that printed hoodie is going to be so out of control hype that's the next PCL

EDIT: can someone make out the prices in the upper left corner of the bear pillow pic?

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby frogosaurus » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:39 am

This shit is hot, gonna go all in when it drops. Fuck leftover spending money. , according to /r/supremeclothing anarchy tee is looking to be around $58, some "bondage pants" are $200, bear pillow is $100, and the leather jacket is 800+.

Those are converted from yen tho, so it may be more or less in the US market.

frogosaurus

Postby vgtbls » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:51 am

Can't wait to get burned at 11:01 and feel bitter for the rest of my life

vgtbls

Postby yoyobeat » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:57 am

Don't know anything about Supreme, can someone explain how the drops work?

- Do the collabs follow the seasonal cycle or just kind of randomly hit?
- Is there usually a given number of collabs per season?
- Do new things release every few days, or does everything drop all at once for a given season, or something else?
- What do you think determines what sells out?

Not looking to buy, just curious.

yoyobeat

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 pm

1.There are recurring collabs, clarks, north face, nike
During spring summer they've been collaborating with a japanese brand, formerly cdg now undercover.
2.There's a bunch of collabs every season not sure how many it's probably around 8-10?
3. The first drop is very big then they have smaller weekly drops
4. Hype sometimes. Supreme just sells out because the demand for supreme is higher than the number of t shirts/jackets they make. You kind of gain an intuition of what will sell out after following the brand long enough.

On an unrelated note I really respect James Jebbia as a business man. He could probably charge more for supreme (people buy it at resell prices) but he doesn't. He keeps the price points the same, can't remember where I read this might have been at the beginning of the thread. Supreme's whole business plan and marketing is kind of genius. It's all very mysterious, but accessible.

BIGBEE

Postby starfox64 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:28 pm

who is making the leather jacket? schott? they wouldn't do a uc leather at that price

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby can- » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm baffled-- 800 is too high for their Chinese production (think last seasons leather parka or the fw13 leather puffer), too low for undercover's production and perfectly priced for schott. but it's hard to imagine schott ghost producing for supreme like alpha or cyc.

if that electric blue perfecto doesn't say something like 'anarchy is the key' I'm definitely gunning for it. anarchy t is quite cool. pillows are for collectors only.

historically supreme is fair with their collab pricing, it's in line with whatever brand produces it most of the time-- if jp prices are true, it all seems a little pricy for supreme and obviously quite cheap for uc

can-

Postby Chimpskibot » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:21 pm

Uc collab could be better but it could be worse, only stand out items are the jeans, trench coat (Barely), and rider. This collab could have been legendary such as the Scab season, or Less but Better, even the last 3 seasons for UC have been good but this seems too rushed, and half hearted, hopefully there will be more to this collab we have not seen or this will be an ongoing collab.

Getting money is easy...Keeping it is the hard part
Chimpskibot

Postby maj » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:56 am

I don't know what people expected from this but it's pretty much what I expected coming out of it, the bear has a Bogo over its eyes, there is an edgy message, a brightly coloured rider and some funky stuff. Just like most their collabs there is an iconic bit from who they're collabing with and some supreme style prints on it, been the case for all the big collabs such as wtaps, vis, nbhd, stone island and so on.

maj

Postby nevergreen » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

so lighters are fake ?

nevergreen

Postby eufemism » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:19 am

dat black yankees hoodie :woop:

the bots are gonna be on a mission that day

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 am

I love this collab. Yankees fan since birth, now with supreme? :woop:

That being said, I swear to fucking god, whoever wears this shit that isn't a Yankees fan or from New York City is automatically classified as an ultra-mega-super-fucking-duper fucc-boi.

There are Red Sox fans on reddit saying "sox fan here, gonna cop anyway cuz it's just too good."

Have you no fucking shame?

Ted Williams and Joe DiMaggio simultaneously turned over in their fucking graves.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby starfox64 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 pm

i'm waiting for the mets collab

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby despot » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:13 am

black schott a2, medium (i'm 5'8 175)

tomorrow's drop:

despot

Postby maj » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:27 pm

maj

Postby frogosaurus » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:46 pm

feel like kind of an idiot but w/e :sweg:

frogosaurus

Postby g.oos » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Supreme X Vans

more after click

g.oos

Postby maj » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Love those, best sup vans in yonks, if it wasn't for the suede and the fact they're vans would be all over them.

maj

Postby klonopin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:51 am

I was in ny yesterday and bought some stuff at the sup store and when i looked in my bag a few hours later there was a beach ball! Is that a freebie or did they accidentally put it there/ slipped in in cos they liked me or something? if its a freebie why are ppl selling it online? that's pretty lame if you ask me.

Either way I'm looking forward to playing with my Supreme® Beach Ball this summer!!

klonopin

Postby frogosaurus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 am

Supreme makes awesome backpacks. SS15, from reddit

frogosaurus

Postby alby » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:58 am

wow the graphic tees are super cool in my mind. they might seem effortless but I like them.

anyone going to the drop and want to proxy and L for me in either of these? :smile:

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby frogosaurus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 am

frogosaurus

Postby odradek » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 am

odradek

Postby starfox64 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:23 am

tees are fire and will be the first things to go

i feel like the branding on this is kind of over the top, even by supreme standards

starfox64

PreviousNext

Return to Tags