[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Loans

Loans

Clothes

Re: Loans

Postby ynnrz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:24 pm

post a fit and send the kapital jacket boy

u had one job wasteman

ynnrz

Postby blanket » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:36 am

ynnrz lent me his bless poncho

hello from hong kong

thanks ynnrz!

blanket

Re: Foreign exchange program

Postby vgtbls » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 pm

vgtbls

Postby jrisk » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm

I got this Levis Made & Crafted shirt off grailed and it was supposed be my IT shirt for the summer. I'd rather not sell it so it's yours for the taking. Size L, measurements are 22" pit to pit, 19" shoulders, 28" back of collar to hem. Don't even dare ask for it if you plan on wearing it slim fit.

Going to ! I'd better see this in a waywt post soon!

jrisk

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue May 10, 2016 1:30 am

Have a monk robe thing from a brand called "Tibet" (made in Nepal). 100% wool, warm, fun, that sort of thing. Pretty free size.

Back in the day, Ramdom pretty much only charged me the cost to ship this over because it's huge and heavy and he knew I'd have fun wearing it. Well, now it's time to pass on the fun item. Otherwise it'll have to go into the donation pile since I'm moving soon and it's space prohibitive.

Pretty much just looking for $25 (+ fee/gift) to cover shipping. May or may not be missing one of the wooden buttons (detached, might be in a pocket though). Leaving in a few days so someone please adopt this (smiling)

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby trasparenti » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Got a bunch of stuff that doesn't get worn, just sits around the house. Anyone interested in trades/loans/keeps just lemme know. If you pay shipping they're yours

First got some jeans from Stussy Deluxe - ALMOST CLAIMED

Never wore these. Bought them because they actually fit me very well despite slim pants usually being way too tight for me. Made in Japan. Probably not raw but never washed anyways. Selvedge of course.

Also got these curved leg WJK jeans from the Jun Hashimoto era. Previous owner kinda cropped them I think. They're weird, big waist but low rise and tight leg that flares out. The denim is actually real solid and the details are nice - hefty donut buttons, nice pocketbags, etc. The leg curve is meant to create dynamic stacking. The previous owner hemmed them so if you're tall they'll have a slight crop, and if not they'll have a neat stacking effect. Definitely better for smaller folk - CLAIMED

Got a Sandinista tiger camo jacket/shirt. This is a really solid piece from Japanese brand Sandinista; a tiger camo (done exactly like famed brands W)TAPS and NBHD) shirt/jacket in great condition. No flaws that I can find. Construction is excellent. Permex snaps on all pockets and on the placket. Fits slim but not tight. Embroided text on left arm. Made in Japan. No flaws. Can be worn as a simple shirt, a light jacket or w/e - CLAIMED

I have this tiny Facetasm tanktop. When I say tiny I mean miniscule. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was looking at measurements. This thing would be great for smaller people tho. It has a neat curved hem and deep neckline with these tiny straps. I look like I'm wearing one of those bodybuilder jumpsuits with it on.

Finally have some chinos from Japanese brand HARE. HARE is basically a fast-fashion Japanese brand; they focus on trendy/modern stuff with quality and fit all over the place. Still, the stuff looks nice enough and they do some interesting stuff. These are very lightweight.

if you're interested just hit me up, never gonna get any wear outta these guys

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Iliam » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:39 pm

sent me his BLESS jumper recently

Thanks stap! I really love it.

Iliam

Previous

Return to Tags