[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby Lorcan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

could look for some old Comme for good psych options? May be reasonably straight fit.
dunno what size ye are but some examples

i've seen some funky houndstooth Comme pants before also...

I need to revive the psych thread I made.

Lorcan

Postby Copeland » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Do AnnD derbies fit large? By how much? Thanks.

Copeland

Postby evilfriends » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Looking to buy a jacket from rakuten, however I'm having troubles interpreting the measurements correctly. The listing says:

Width: 57 cm
Hem width: 66 cm

How do measure those? Like, if I took one of my jackets how would I figure out it's "width"? English isn't my first language (neither is japanese) and I assume "width" and "hem width" are both directly translated from japanese so I don't really understand please help

evilfriends

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 pm

This should help some.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby evilfriends » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Thanks! Measurements seemed to be fine for me, just bought the jacket.

thanks to who is better at rakutening than me and made me notice the listing

evilfriends

Postby exprof » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:04 pm

exprof

Postby odradek » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:29 am

what's the current japanese in-person proxy du jour? fromjapan charges a flat 5000JPY fee plus "transport" on top of all the other fees and i'm wondering if there's something cheaper and/or more personal. looking to pick up two things from the undercover Isetan the stage popup.

odradek

Postby leslie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:16 pm

nah

Last edited by leslie on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/
leslie

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:06 pm

marge 'utility' trous, should man crop, cuff or pool?

pirxthepilot

Postby adiabatic » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:03 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby freddy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:07 pm

For most of my cotton Belstaff jackets, it comes with a stitched-on patch of the logo on the upper left arm. While it's not entirely unappealing, I like to keep a low presence of wearing name-brand stuff. However I have this light tan waxed jacket coming and I'm contemplating of just leaving the patch on because it "flows" with the color. What do you guys think about de-tagging this jacket?:

For those who are curious, I use a seam-ripper to cut the stitching off. I would be very careful so as to not over-do it that you'll accidentally and irreversibly pull the fabric thread(s) out.

freddy

Postby Morlin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:09 pm

how much can I expect to pay for a fairly beat up pair of navy high CPs?

cool anyone selling a 9 - 10

Last edited by Morlin on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby WussWayne » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am

I hope this isn't tasteless but I was wondering if our UK fellas could remind us of all the great UK brands I seem to have forgotten. Off the top of my head I have Story MFG and Nigel Cabourn(personally not into a lot of the stuff off L.F.W like Nasir Mazhar)

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby earthonator » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:25 am

I am hoping to take full advantage of the entire situation across the pond, does this mean that as of right now there is a 10% discount if we buy anything in pounds?

And if I buy something in pounds will PayPal automatically convert it from the USD I have in my PayPal?

earthonator

Postby maj » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:11 am

Personally waiting for that trump discount

maj

Postby bels » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:25 am

Everyone crawling back to me to re open the ebay.co.uk bargains thread whilst I stand mighty and triumphant atop a mountain of sorrow.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby meatjacket » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:41 am

who makes a good type 2 denim jacket? ive got my eyes on levi's but open to other options.

meatjacket

Postby pirxthepilot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:50 am

has anyone re-dyed a slightly faded (black) cotton garm to get the colour nice and strong again? i feel like black on black should be relatively straightforward right? (my favourite marni trous so i'm a bit hesitant)

pirxthepilot

Postby ratchetkoala » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:50 am

|
ratchetkoala

Postby Stolsdos » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 pm

I just bought knock-off af1's(diadora). Should I go with grey or white laces?

Stolsdos

Postby JewTurk » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:13 pm

the leather top of my rainbows is developing a crack right below the ball of my feet. Should I/can I do anything to stop it from growing worse?

JewTurk

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

does anyone know of a clip-on sunglasses manufacturer that does clips for any arbitrary model of frames

if not, if anyone has ever handled the oliver peoples mp-2 clip ons, and do you think they'd fit snugly on a same shaped frame but with a thinner frame (ie frame depth is not as deep)?

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby arcticsound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:32 pm

how tf do you stop white shirts from yellowing? i read that it had something to do with aluminum and iron in anti-perspirant so i bought some new deodorant and a nice white tee, but after a day there's already some slight yellowing around the arms. some1 help, i dont even sweat that much and i'm really clean!!

arcticsound

Postby arcticsound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 pm

before. literally noticed when i took it off after wearing for the first time (for like 4 hours only)

arcticsound

Postby Stolsdos » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Sorry for the double post
Does anyone know if are legit? I looked at his feedback but there isn't a single comment about any of the items so I wonder if it's a scam :/

Stolsdos

Postby Copeland » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Copeland

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

anyone know of similar backpacks to this one? Bags that look like full sized hiking backpacks but are actually mid sized. If I manage to track down this one would it be hard to remove the vinyl logo?

BIGBEE

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 pm

what would u wear w this jacket, c-t (esp. shoes-wise) ?

harmsalmon

Postby Hi5Ghost » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Just won this Acne tee on eBay. It's women and large, do you think it will be too big for someone who usually wears a mens medium/small?

Hi5Ghost

Postby posh_somme » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:18 pm

where should i be putting all my stickers. my laptop?

posh_somme

PreviousNext

Return to Tags