[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby Spaceman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:02 am

Can some one help me ID this bag a bit more. Is it North Face white label? What's the difference between white and brown labels. Any idea on the age? Thanks for any help CT.

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby Copeland » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:53 am

Three questions.

1. Recs for compression socks or knee socks to go with pods? Would prefer simple Adidas ones like these as opposed to all back, but I can't find them anywhere. The only ones sorta close are BBS11 but they have the logo on them.

2. Deciding whether or not to sell this UC bomber. It doesn't get wear, I don't like keeping stuff for collecting's sake, and most importantly, it's tying up money that could be spent elsewhere. On the other hand (harhar), I might never find it in my size again (4), or at a reasonable price should I regret selling. And there's a slight to decent? chance its value will appreciate in the future

3. Would I have a better chance of selling things on Grailed if I re-post the items that have dropped in price 3-4 times, instead of dropping it further and further?

Copeland

Postby vgtbls » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

vgtbls

Postby ramseames » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:56 pm

the sizing on that organic blank you did the goya one on was very ideal for me fwiw

can't wait!

ramseames

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:38 pm

has anyone here bought rothco tshirts and can comment on fit/quality?

failing that, who else makes foliage green tees

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby trasparenti » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:58 pm

can someone help me identify these bad boys

pants are edwina horl, mean the shoes

Last edited by trasparenti on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 pm

e: you meant the shoes, nvm.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby trasparenti » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:30 am

i found them. That color way is kinda hard to find tbh. It's some brand called Lafeet, from their collaboration with General Garments Casanova & Co. Shoulda known by the Edwina pants in the pic (they stock Edwina)

i thought they were some old adidos model but what can ya do

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby adiabatic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:40 pm

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby trasparenti » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Napron did a collab w/ lafeet as well and they make tabis so that's probly the intended match

you can probably wear whichever type of sock you wanna wear depending on ur comfort lvl

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Copeland » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 am

Is there anything special about the straps from headporter tankers, or can I replace it with any laptop/briefcase strap from Amazon? Any recs for one that's padded throughout?

Copeland

Postby Bonobonobo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Anyone know how to search for Jan-Jan Van Essche on Rakuten? Trying all the permutations on his name but I can't get anything.

Bonobonobo

Postby bels » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:03 am

Just sort by price >descending

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bShortz » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:51 am

Should I buy cargo pants for winter from Luxire and if so what fabric should I get and how should the pockets be?

Thank you for your consideration

bShortz

Postby bels » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:33 am

Grey Loro Piana storm wool, taper fit, magnetic clasps on the cuffs and calvs, articulated knee, reinforced crotch gusset, symmetrical bellows pockets accessible from the top with extra zip pockets that are accessed from the side on the thighs, extra asymmetric drop pocket for your phone on the right side, carabiner attachment on the left side for your k l e a n k a n t e e n

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 am

Fuk

But yeah do it, just be careful with sizing and don't ask for too much in the way of detailing because they just won't do it

ramseames

Postby Copeland » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Suggestions for a clean, navy/dark navy relaxed trouser, preferably with belt loops if elasticized, preferably cheapish. Was looking at these COS ones but they're sold out on the US site. Also looked at the other-shop store brand.

Copeland

Postby earthonator » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:23 pm

whats the sizing on eg shirts? been eyeing a small eg shirt but i'm thinking it'll be too small on me, for reference i'm a small in uniqlo shirts

earthonator

Postby Copeland » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:19 am

Is tumble drying a primaloft jacket a good way of re-fluffing the down? I got it dry cleaned without knowing that's bad and it's less puffy than before. Was told to tumble dry the jacket in a duvet cover on low and with a tennis ball.

Copeland

Postby sidewalk » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 pm

sidewalk

Postby Copeland » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Copeland

Postby ramseames » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Has it been enough years since how to make it got cancelled that I could get a "new York city eats it's young" shirt and it wouldn't be lame

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 am

another q

lanvin captoe sizing? I wear 11.5 in nike, 44s in margoms, wondering if 11 is right

ramseames

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:35 am

threw out my black uniqlo slim str8 because bela told me that anything non goretex/<16 pockets was 'lol so 2015'. now i realise i want them again but new ones seem to be crappy lightweight fabric.
who makes a decent black jawn? our legacy first cut maybe?

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am

Are you talking about the "normal" uniqlo denim or the selvedge ones? I assume that they're OK, limited selection on the website (and i think in store it's only in the store that has that uniqlo denim pop up on the top floor)

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/180046

Normal uniqlo denim has got rubbish but I assume the selvedge ones are "good enough"

Of course for my own personal needs I wear swrve regular fit "durable cotton" every single damn day and wouldn't go back to normal jeans if you paid me.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 am

i think it was the selvedge i tried, they weren't terrible just much less nice than the ones from a few years ago.
swrve doesn't look bad actually, you mean these? do they ever do them in black?
https://www.swrve.co.uk/collections/jea ... -fit-jeans

edit: oh right i see the ones you mean.

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:21 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Spaceman » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:19 pm

What sort of neat rain gear do you guys have? It's rainy out today and had me wondering. Also what would a techwear umbrella look like?

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby ramseames » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:31 pm

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/12/04/ ... umbrellas/

Having to carry something around in your hands is not the look, but they do exist if you really wanted one

@perks you're probably not into them but stoney makes very good jeans

ramseames

PreviousNext

Return to Tags