[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - We don't run on this high street; we run this high street

We don't run on this high street; we run this high street

Clothes

Re: We don't run on this high street; we run this high stree

Postby rublev » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:29 pm

'blue harbour: created by margaret howell'

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Muji Labo discounts at 50% are pretty insane.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 pm

was that the womens? nothing i looked at seemed to be at 50%...( good to meet you btw)

pirxthepilot

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:46 am

The only things I looked at was a lined parka which was 149 (reduced from 299) and a boat neck jersey which was around 49 and I think it was around 60 before. Don't think they're all 50% off but still deep discount compared to what it was before.

Nice to meet you too!

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:43 am

Shit ... I didn't read up properly.

...Got the tags?

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:01 am

Ah I already wore it a bunch anyway and got some marks etc on it, it's cool. I'll just.. come to terms with this.

Muji need to up their webstore game though for sure.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 am

Is there a labo lookbook online anywhere? Tempted to pop down and have a look but that whole area is a bit hectic right now obvs

stappard_

Postby Syeknom » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 am

Wanted to stop by but today has been too much of a rush, pity

Syeknom

Postby rublev » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:01 pm

lol, whistles reduced even further up to 50% off so i returned and re bought the same knit again!!!!!

def keeping it though, love it.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 pm

yeah sorry, i'll take pics and give the low down tomorrow *rubs eyes and yawns*

dunno if i'll be able to get a fit pic now family are starting to be in the house all the time and more are arriving... i'm like... please leave

rublev
Political Editor

Postby maj » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:49 pm

was at work and thought i saw a guy wearing cps, got closer and they were the primark joints

it's all fucking futile

maj

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:47 am

muji labo tweed blazer. (just realised this outfit is pretty much what i used to wear to school every day)

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:25 am

Sleeves could be shorter.

Are those black derbies I see

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:03 pm

bobbyzamora, it's not completely unstructured- there's no actual padding in the shoulder but there might be a single layer of canvas just to give the heavier fabric some shape. i think this has been the case with the two or three MH mainline blazers i've owned. overall i think the feel is relaxed enough to work casually

pirxthepilot

Postby hoodoo-operator » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:06 pm

If I lived in the UK I would cop those Primark white shoes, with no shame at all.

hoodoo-operator

Postby bels » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:32 pm

This year Jigsaw, Reiss, Muji Labo (s/s) and Cos all had side adjuster trousers.

And I failed to buy any of them.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:03 pm

i don't understand the fuss about side adjusters. my one bespoke savile row suit has them, they're a nice touch, but really what's so hard about using a belt?

pirxthepilot

Postby ramseames » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 pm

why would you get a detail you don't like on something bespoke tho?

ramseames

Postby bels » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:14 pm

I just like how it looks. Though it's almost more about the lack of belt loops than it is about the side adjuster. I saw a schneider trouser that had the belt loops way out round the side and thought that looked pretty cool. Drawstrings are pretty cool. I just hate having belt loops if I'm not going to wear a belt. It's a tiny not that important detail but hey, that's what we're in this game for right? Irrelevant details that no one else cares about but make us feel our lives are heading in the right direction.

Also I don't own a black belt. (No karate)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby frogosaurus » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Jealous of the W's selection at Qlo, they even get a fishtail :(

frogosaurus

Postby bels » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:25 pm

You know what brand has a really large experimental menswear collection and a shrunken, quite boring womenswear collection?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:07 pm

If anyone happens to be around spitalfields Jigsaw and snags this blazer in Chambray in a 36 I could make it worth your while.

http://www.jigsaw-online.com/products/w ... acket-9167

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:02 pm

went to le GAP recently and picked up this parka in XL for 30 dollars #basedtomsfood

it's paper thin and fits like a bag but is super fun to wear

also tried on this women's cardigan which is pretty soft and has no buttons which is pretty fun

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?ci ... =139764002

might get that if it hits deep sale

Ques

Postby rublev » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:04 pm

what is THE DEAL with gap outlets/????? shine a light?

like what do they stock in relation to current / last season stuff? there's one near me and i'm kinda tempted to head down to see if they have any of those puffer jackets i missed out on. at the same time i think i remember going with my parents like yearrrrrrs ago and it was just full of chinos and button down shirts so...

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Rosenrot » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 pm

Went to Zara, tried on a jumpsuit, hi tops and long cardigan

Rosenrot

Postby tomsfood » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:24 pm

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 am

How does anyone make money on 5$ cords? Were they so bad that they just had to cut their losses? Does this mean that tom has bad taste?

IsaiahSchafer

Postby deadkitty » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 am

this means everyone else has bad taste

deadkitty

Postby hmwut » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:24 pm

hmwut

Postby tomsfood » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 pm

They were 5 dollars so that they would be bought so that the store would have more room to stock newer, more profitable product, I assume since they were on clearance.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Tags