[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear crepes

Postby meatjacket » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 am

ive got some mail coming to me but its been stuck in a city nearby for about a week. Anything i can do?

e: its usps

meatjacket

Postby bels » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:30 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby smiles » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 am

tried this jacket on at my dude keith's store. crazy stuff. only ~2k ;_;

'CORDOVAN' Rider Jacket by AERO LEATHER Co x HORWEEN LEATHER Co x AUTHENTIC SHOE & Co!! All made in USA and Asian fit which had never been done at AERO LEATHER Co.
Exclusive at incredibleS.

they have a vintage-treated one that's super stiff.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby yourdad » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:10 pm

i don't know why i'm looking at used geobaskets

yourdad

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:48 pm

i used to tell myself i was "just looking" at used geobaskets then I woke up with a $700 sent paypal payment and a box showed up at my front door a couple days later. it's like saying you're only a social smoker/drinker

mc-lunar

Postby maj » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Every time I get the urge for Rick Owens I search for him on Instagram and quickly lose the urge.

maj

Postby ramseames » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:25 pm

anyone else get that "Consign with Grailed" email?

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:33 pm

wearing only uniqlo is very appealing to me right now

Getting very tired of sizing up on everything lol

BIGBEE

Postby ramseames » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 pm

yeah I wasn't gonna do it anyway, they won't let you do prepaid fedex labels in canada so shipping would be at my cost initially. that's lame as shit that they did it before they made the separate section though.

ramseames

Postby smiles » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Yes it was a bit of an ordeal. Pretty much done with grailed tbh, people always offer you insanely low or they offer something reasonable but then never pay when you accept. Unless you're selling raf or acr or something hype it's a pain. I'd rather just give away things I don't wear to someone I know will enjoy them.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby djwildchina » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 am

JEFF GOLDBLUM AND I HAVE THE SAME (norse projects) SHIRT!! :sweg:

djwildchina

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 am

Throne collar coat that goes to my knees... I've gone either anime character or pro wrestler, depending on whether I have a shirt or not (not so indicative) or whether or not I'm wearing pants.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby Ques » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:46 pm

v excited about our legacy ss15

especially liking the sweater with under layer and shorts and derbies with ankle socks look 8)

Ques

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Put some shoes up on grailed and they got bought within like 4 hours, making me an ~£80 profit wow.

This reselling lark isn't too bad

Last edited by DeafIdiotGod on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeafIdiotGod

Postby Ques » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 pm

the shirt is actually black linen with white linen stitched on to it, so it is real texture, and as you wear it and wash it the white linen slowly falls off revealing more of the black

Ques

Postby ramseames » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

http://www.stoneisland.com/us/stone-isl ... 878hb.html

this jacket looks very special

the marina translucent parka at 0:41 is neat, itching to see more of that

ramseames

Postby maj » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:30 am

tried on the flowing water jacket in store the other week its quite hot and the fold down flaps on the wrists are pretty neat. pattern and the fabric is the best part tho, soft but still feels like it' take a beating. i still feel sizing is getting smaller and smaller.

maj

Postby mike868y » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:45 am

it's an xs.

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby Morlin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:44 pm

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby mike868y » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 pm

neil barrett aw15 is so damn good.

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby stappard_ » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:50 pm

when i was at school i got through about 5 pairs of ben sherman wallabies. they were awesome for doing skills

stappard_

Postby Ques » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:48 pm

came home for break with one suit case, left with two

DD:::

Ques

Postby absurdmind » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:05 pm

what the fuck is this?!? im so upset. raf betrayed me.

THESE were supposed to be the chosen ones!!!

edit: on the other hand this is a great colour, just the right saturation/shade. not that i would ever buy these

absurdmind

Postby hamburgerlady » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 pm

so recently on my undercoverism trousers i noticed that a red "stain" is forming.
the thing is, this same "stain" is also on an old pair of lad trousers i own.
i've been googling this and all things turn to bleach, but i don't go near any bleach at all.
i also don't wear anything metal or put anything weird in that pocket (and the lad pants have it nowhere near the pocket).

anyone know the reasoning for this? i just really want to know what's forming this.
and no, i don't wear any red so that isn't what's rubbing on it.

hamburgerlady

Postby odradek » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:34 pm

is it actually a stain? it looks like some kind of "dye breakdown" (disclaimer: probably not real) at a point of wear or whiskering. I only guess this because of some items i've seen wear that same way but in like, a different-than-expected color and i'm assuming gray and black dyes are usually combinations of other colors.

odradek

Postby hamburgerlady » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 pm

:
actually that was my initial thought as well.
pei sent me over a message on tumblr saying that, and i'm thinking that's really what's doing it.
my guess is that the other pigments are rubbing off through wear, so now the red that went into mixing the black is now what's left.
it's not overly noticeable so i'm not too upset about it, just wanted to see how i could prevent it!

hamburgerlady

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm

First you think "I need a winter coat" then you spend three days doing nothing but finding out what kind of winter coat you want exactly. Then you figure it out exactly and spend another three days looking at outerwear so you can buy it and you realize the perfect winter coat doesn't exist, or if it does it's from last season and sold out and not up for resale anywhere.

This happens with everything. But "the chase" is still pretty fun imo.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby yubbermax » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:02 am

This shirt is cool

yubbermax

Postby smiles » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 pm

thinking about putting an additional sole on my hender schemes to protect them from getting even more messed up.

Ripple would look weird, but what about something else? low profile commando? I already have a topy but that's wearing thin.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Don't think you can just stick a new sole onto a shoe? Can you? Why do they need a new sole anyway? Aren't you meant to be able to resole the whole thing?

bels
Yung Winona

PreviousNext

Return to Tags