[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion sportswear crepes

Postby stappard_ » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 pm

different shoes obviously here but ripple worth considering...

stappard_

Postby ramseames » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Just redo the topy when it wears through

Probably gonna get one done on my mip 1s soon now that I have a few wears on them

ramseames

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Its cuz hender schemes are like some vintage futuristic throwback shit because some japanese dude thought it would be a grand idea to make sneakers with leather soles why mr japanese guy why oh why but then theyre not really sneakers are they more like proper shoes disguised as sneakers its like some northhampton cop going undercover to break up a counterfeiting/black market shoe gang but he gets in too deep and falls in love with a violent and beautiful isabel marant wedge sneaker with a heart of gold and they plan to make it out together and live their lives in Cuba but before they can get out they are discovered and he is forced to watch as the gang leader a cruel bipolar pair of original jordan 6 infrareds peels her upper from her sole he can never forget her screams he swears revenge paints himself black and has himself resoled with a commando sole before going on a rampage worthy of arnold schwarzenewbalance and paints the town with sole glue leaving a trail of outsoles and laces in his wake until he finally faces off against his true enemy but before INFRAREd dies he reveals that the plot goes far beyond him to the upper echelons of society and government and that his lovers death was the plan of powers far greater and he is left empty his vengeance still unfinished...

TO BE CONTINUED IN...

HENDER SCHEME 2: BACK IN BLACK

I hold a healthy respect for the craftmanship and quality and they look beautiful in person but lmfao leather soles on sneakers.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby mike868y » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:59 pm

all i want to wear is a leather, shirt (t or button down), jeans, and cool boots everyday except for days when i'm wearing a cool eg jacket, patterned shirt, unis chinos, and boots. two uniforms and i'm set.

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby bels » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:09 pm

I'd love someone to just make a list of the uniform stuff they think they could wear everyday, buy it all and then just quit the game for five years. I keep meaning to make the thread for that but I never do.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:20 pm

they need to write a daily blog if they do, so we can see their joy turn into despair and then insanity as they wake up one morning and realize their trousers are too slim.

maj

Postby bels » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm

That only happens if you spend all your time looking at pictures of people on the internet who have slightly wider trousers than your own.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby mike868y » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 pm

i tend to avoid wearing the same thing every day for fear of wearing out jackets/pants/shoes that i really like and also because i do worry about people coworkers, etc. judging me.

wtb: xs EG navy tropical wool andover, grey wool hartford jacket, wool glen check andover, brown cord andover, b2b in brown/navy twill plaid, sz8.5 yuteken peanut suede/crepe sole loafers, size 27/28 unis gio skinny
mike868y

Postby stappard_ » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:22 pm

our legacy going a bit COS 2011 next winter with the ol' neoprene gambit

stappard_

Postby Ques » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 pm

when are we going to start calling things that aren't basic acidic?

Ques

Postby popcorn » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:22 pm

alright, im really into the nba now

COOLEST JERSEYS OF ALL TIME -

Barkley's suns

Malone and Stockton's jazz

I really want a shitty nylon jacket with that huge motif, wouldn't even mind Stockton/12 on the back

CONTROVERSIAL WILDCARD PICK - current GSW (away) sleeved jerseys ((a lot of NBA fans despise sleeved jerseys))

popcorn

Postby hirokinakamura » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Sleeved basketball jersies are heretical and a crime against humanity

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby bhajz » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 pm

how is Vince Carter fake canada Raptors jersey not #1

bhajz

Postby odradek » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:03 pm

you knew this was coming, bhajz

odradek

Postby popcorn » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Ok, that's fair, but raptors should be disqualified from non-performance basketball discussions on account of having the best team premise by a factor

popcorn

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

I sort of want a thread that's just me and tom fit battling over and over and me just like really earnestly trying my best but tom still beats me every time idk I think that would be really funny but maybe that's better suited to a sitcom format

harmsalmon

Postby Bootz_Rex » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:47 am

I might be losing my mind but anyone know where I can buy a jumpsuit that's closer to a david bowie kind of thing and not like a dickies work jumpsuit?

Bootz_Rex

Postby frogosaurus » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:53 am

this fleece shirtjacket thing from OL FW15 looks rather fun

frogosaurus

Postby bels » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 am

My boss just walked in and he's wearing a roll neck it's OVER OK it's OVER.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rublev » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 am

OL has almost completed the transition from boring middle of the road euro brand stocked along side norse projects to acne studio style minimal euro perfection

rublev
Political Editor

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:59 am

yes, actually. better than COS ones obviously but then that's easy if you're not trying to design 45 different ones every season

stappard_

Postby bels » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:10 am

Suit with flat fronted trousers are the future.

I was being sarcastic about the bomber stappard I'm sorry.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby kyung » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:10 pm

┐(´-`)┌

adidas pulling out the big guns

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby ramseames » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Really really hope it's not just hummingbird print stans

ramseames

Postby exprof » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Bf casually showed me his sneaker collection yesterday and includes Ann d and raf... ._.

exprof

Postby bels » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Always feel like when I get home and change my trousers for sweatpants and my shoes for slippers my outfit gets like 10x better

bels
Yung Winona

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

some grail status shit right here

harmsalmon

Postby tomsfood » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:26 am

dude in the train station obviously got the message that sportswear crepes are in (qasas and qrepes)

bobbin why'd you let the secret out

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby finolino » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:30 am

come to the realization that all of my tops except two are too small

time to start anew

finolino

Postby rublev » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:53 pm

bela, why u so cruel

rublev