[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey bibs

Postby Bonobonobo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

from Trove

T-shirt that has the artful drape of a long t-shirt while you have your hands in your pockets, but all the time.
Honestly quite conflicted about this.

Bonobonobo

Postby freddy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:54 pm

So my roommate who is gay has been telling me that I can come off as being perceived as gay with the high fashion stuff I wear. He's also into clothes but doesn't troll the deep internet on it. I told him that I go with the saying that "wat other ppls think of me is none of my business". He said that he can see me as metrosexual and Ididnt disagree. Basically if I come off as one so be it.

I told him I didn't get 2 where I am w fashion if I didn't get past worrying about what other ppls think. Somehow it's wasn't a satisfactory answer.

He also pressed on the issue on what I'm going to do when fashion "ends". I told him it won't and if it does so be it. I told him that I try not to correlate my identity and self esteem with being fashionable. I told him I'd be the same person without the clothes. Also told him that I've largely shifted into poker and reading business/sociology as a new interest, hinting that I've fashion is just basicallh dabbling around w maintainance cops.

Anyone share the same philosophy? Or had question you about your fashion hobby like this?

yeah I'm like whatever. Though it got annoying because he couldn't accept my answer and it felt weird that I had to "defend" myself on this when I never think about it. Im telling him a lot of hetero guys try to dress well nowadays esp in the city. My friend said he needs to get out more, saying that there are Chinese kids dress like I do.

I dunno maybe it's a segway for him to learn about my sexuality/dating life which he seemed more interested in. I get the feeling he's been trying to pry about it and what I do with my time in general. The latter I tell him but yet again, my response seems unsatisfactory for him.

Sorry i realize this isn't really ramdomfashion.

freddy

Postby nope » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:41 pm

The other day a dude on the bus said I dressed like I was gay and I wasn't really sure how to respond. I went with “Thanks”. Weird way to strike up a conversation with a stranger, unless he was trying to hit on me.

Later I went to a gay club and a (different) dude said I looked like a “ridiculously straight pseudo-goth”. I wasn’t sure how to respond to that either. I went with “Thanks?”. Weird way to strike up a conversation with a stranger, unless he was trying to hit on me.

Wait

nope

Postby Julio » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:08 am

Julio

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:29 am

only 14 pockets hahahaha get with the game

odd number of pockets are the only way to go these days

ramdomthought

Postby jujumaster » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Not sure if too Gran?

jujumaster

Postby ramseames » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/fashi ... italy.html

since when does jon caramanica have such shit taste

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 am

and you two have two different and keen eyes on what is going on in the Clothing World from anything else out there and from each other.

would subscribe to your newsletters, keep on being awesome.

ramdomthought

Postby bels » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 am

How often does fitpicapp crawl the board? It hasn't picked up my latest fits

Also it thinks I'm heck a wheel sometimes can you please fix this bug it's not doing either of us any favours.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

https://www.businessoffashion.com/artic ... steps-down

"hostile herschel takeover ousts totokaelo tyrant"

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:42 pm

ramseames

Postby Copeland » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Copeland

Postby jujumaster » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Poor sheep... but I am the captain now!

jujumaster

Postby une_impasse » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:18 pm

re: the glassdoor reviews of Totokaelo

that is pretty much my experience at every high fashion-esque job i've worked at
i was waiting to be proven wrong but the lack of actual creativity/art drove me away

une_impasse

Postby adiabatic » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:22 am

oh god

there's a graphic t-shirt of my second favorite client for some dying social network you've never heard of

on sale

at teespring

I could fit it in my t-shirt drawer if I got rid of uh my henley

I mean put it in another drawer

I've been trying to quit but this thing just popped up

hold me

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Northwest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Haven x Stone Island Polypropylene Denim collection just dropped out of nowhere and it is a thing of beauty.

Only one of each piece online for everything that I looked at. I can't justify it right now but I am going to kick myself over the denim jacket for years. Detachable nylon liner with primaloft, nylon gusseted moto sleeve zips, elasticated waist, side entry and top entry pockets T___________T.

Northwest

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm

get these

ramdomthought

Postby Bonobonobo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:11 pm

If anyone was wondering how to find the Japanese brand ESSAY's website, here it is: .

Bonobonobo

Postby adiabatic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 am

hahahahaha how long has UO sold drkshdw

rick my man you don't have to give accounts to everyone who asks

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby teck » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:17 pm

seriously tho have you or anyone here tried them? im starting to get old man fallen arches.

edit: thanks

Last edited by teck on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teck

Postby bels » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

I don't think they're child safe mate you might have to swerve them.

When can we expect you to start writing letters to your boss about which pram is the most edgy?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby jujumaster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:43 pm

shoes

jujumaster

Postby Morlin » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 am

what's the history behind thick black sweatshirts any way
I've never really thought about their kind but there's something v protective about them

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby teck » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:47 pm

teck

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm

http://gwarizm.com/2015/09/20/droning-o ... #more-8058

Gary knows more about everything than anybody, and hoodies are no exception

ramseames

Postby maj » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Still waiting for to open up Maharishi talk EU

Where's it at man?

maj

Postby Morlin » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 pm

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby ramseames » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:31 pm

You're over thinking this a bit, they're performance garments created for a pretty basic purpose.

You wouldn't wear them while you play because you'd overheat. They're literally just meant to keep you warm while you sit still on the bench, so you don't go on the field with cold muscles.

Social connotations (hoods getting banned from malls and stuff) came later on.

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:11 pm

older but still a very fun way to present a collection

ramdomthought

PreviousNext

Return to Tags