[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey bibs

Postby adiabatic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:32 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby adiabatic » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:39 am

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:06 am

when you get an offer on grailed for $X and you counter with $1.3X (listing price is like $1.4X so i'm not being a prick or anything) and the person replies 'there's another itemname on here that i could get for $X, so if you don't want to match that price i'll just go with that one'

like seriously how dumb do you think i am

foh with your game theory 101 shit dude

ramseames

Postby JonjoShelvey » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 am

Gotta play the game ram

Offer 100 ppl 50% of their asking ur bound to get one

Deals mate

JonjoShelvey

Postby teck » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:46 am

i've been asked to give a comedic "lecture" today and have chosen internet fashion as the topic. if it goes well, i'll post it here. it probably won't go well.

teck

Postby jujumaster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am

Pt. 2 re Umit Benan, couple lookbook shots that were done with Grind Magazine

jujumaster

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Jonjo the point is that if they were happy with buying the other listing for that price they would just do it. They'll have a reason why they're making the effort to try to get yours:

A. it's in better condition, in which case the idea that the price of the two should be the same is patently wrong.

B. The other item isn't that cheap, and they're just lying

C. The other item doesn't even exist

Anytime someone asks you to match a price on Grailed you should tell them to fuck off, and go buy from the other guy.

ramseames

Postby jujumaster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm

#brexit

jujumaster

Postby bels » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks to brexit:

UK people can stop importing stuff from japan/europe/america. (Actually as importcore clothing is a veblen good the demand will no doubt increase along with price but it should put it into the stratospheric price range that means internet fashion jockeys can't access it.) and focus on UK manufactured clothing (...E tautz suddenly becomes affordable?)

US people can start importing UK clothes instead of rakuten OG garms. PM me your waist size and inside leg and I'll message you when some snopants become available in your size.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby qalandar » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 am

paul harnden will still not be affordable :???:

qalandar

Postby bels » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:15 am

ah but when you can't just import cheap peasant lolita from y!jp it'll be comparatively affordable

Also post brexit the UK artisinal peasantcore industry will be stimulated and usher in a new age of dressing like you drive a steam train through hell.

Spoke to the Old Town lady over the weekend but failed to ask her if she thought that brexy brexit will inspire a generation of young people to become machinists. (She didn't seem to think that the future of British manufacturing was very bright at all)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby jrisk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 am

Solange Knowles’s Stylist Will Do Anything to Hunt Down a Look

jrisk

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:16 pm

hot take: a brand's quality/creative vision directly correlates to the quality/creative vision of their MA-1s

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Copeland » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Just realized that Tim Coppens is somewhat similar to Dries, is this: obvious, eh, or wrong?

Edit: Nvm, I was just thinking of a few pictures in particular.

Copeland

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:11 pm

anyone know of an mbok proxie?

BIGBEE

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:48 am

hahaha fake eg pants

the tags look like they're on the same pants and the pants look different than the other pictures

glad eg is branching into mfg in indonesia though!

Last edited by sknss on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed url
ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:48 pm

stop fixing my bad links

this is the most thing ever

ramdomthought

Postby jujumaster » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Current Pigalle is surprisingly nice but theres nowhere to look at the clothes in detail and they seem to use a lot of neoprene which must be the worst material ever

jujumaster

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Dear Vans,

It'd be nice to have a style 112 with an ollie pad.

Signed,
Your (usually) Loyal Customer

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby adiabatic » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:44 pm

“Introducing Haglofs: Technical Gear Meets European Design”, said the promotional e-mail.

I didn’t see the picture of the jackets initially and I misread the L, so my first reaction was “a file system for saints?”

adiabatic

Postby nevergreen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:01 pm

rebuild by needles coats are on point this season

nevergreen

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:16 pm

On point every season!!

ramdomthought

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 am

The North Face Purple Label is coming to North America! I'm a little bummed my back pack won't be as exclusive but there are always pieces I'd like from their collections and it'll be nice to get them more easily.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm

It's not happening, they're bringing the unlimited collection over but that's different from pl

One place reported this and hypebeast/highsnob picked it up without questioning it because they have no editorial standards, but it's not true.

ramseames

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Snopants r very susceptible to being put on backwards ... but if i did, would anyone even notice??

harmsalmon

Postby adiabatic » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 pm

I haven't snow pantsed in years. Do they have a fly?

adiabatic

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Adiabatic it's a type of Maharishi pant

ramseames

Postby Bonobonobo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Selling clothes to people and seeing their dope fitpics with them is a lot like watching your kids grow up maybe... I think.....

Bonobonobo

Postby adiabatic » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:42 pm

[looks at Snopants]

You'd notice because you'd try to pee in them and notice that your fly is in the back.

You are a somebody, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Therefore, somebody would notice.

adiabatic

PreviousNext

Return to Tags