[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: random fashion jersey tucks

Postby maj » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:14 pm

my mum got me some boxers which say "SPORTS CLASSICS" on the band, i was shocked she knew of and that i like Christopher shannon

maj

Postby jujumaster » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:17 pm

I like and dont like Christopher Shannon. I put him in the same category with Matthew Miller, Lou Dalton, Agi & Sam, Casely Hayford... kind of good, kind of bad, kind of cant seem to get anywhere in the fashion world.

jujumaster

Postby oucho » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 pm

I would say Christopher Shannon is by far the best of that lot although I have a soft spot for Lou Dalton too. There is no market for directional fashion in the UK so to be a successful UK brand you need to break into the US/Japanese/somewhere else market. I think a lot of UK brands get stuck somewhere in between where everyone is like: 'who is this brand for?' and the only people who buy it are trendy rich ironic 20-somethings and people who mistake it for something else.

oucho

Postby une_impasse » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:58 pm

i think my brain has become so corrupted by the resale market that i only look at fashion shows/new releases to see what i think will end up as a collector's item

im looking through the Raf/Mapplethorpe stuff and not even looking to buy, but what will have the most value in a few years

une_impasse

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:31 pm

does anyone care about raf's brand anymore?? even raf doesn't seem to care

BIGBEE

Postby jujumaster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:06 pm

these Marni SS17 colours bang

jujumaster

Postby ramseames » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:13 pm

https://www.instagram.com/avanope/?hl=en

Why do people care about this stuff

ramseames

Postby maj » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:35 pm

maj

Postby trasparenti » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:10 pm

hi yall ive been bad about being active but work etc is killing me.

i did start a podcast w. my friend a lil while ago tho:
https://soundcloud.com/wugandtras

https://wugandtras.bandcamp.com/

Basically tryin to do one a week. Eventually gonna get more guests and if anyone wants to hop on lemme know and ill see what i can do

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby qalandar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:41 pm

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/28599572[/vimeo]

qalandar

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 pm

my hero

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby une_impasse » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:37 pm

une_impasse

Postby jujumaster » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Prada AW16 was legit quite amazing

jujumaster

Postby tweefwend » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:35 pm

tweefwend

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:06 pm

When you wear a sweet outfit and take a fit pic but can't post it because you're saving it for the bloodshed of the arena.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby jujumaster » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Still dont know how I feel about Off-White. Sometimes I see the runway or lookbooks and think, yeah theres some really nice stuff here, especially the womenswear. Then you see some really daft shit like those Royal Mail shirts, Umbro shirts and constant regurgitation of 'yoof cultra' buzzwords

jujumaster

Postby ramseames » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:05 pm

http://hypebeast.com/2016/12/nvi-virgil ... on-preston

These two plus the dude who runs midnight studios and really really really wishes he was Jun takahashi are trying as hard as possible to ruin the word culture

all the stuff off white makes that isn't chevron shirts and pants is just a vehicle to help the brand sell as many of those things to the children of new money mainlanders as possible

ramseames

Postby jujumaster » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 pm

788k followers in Instagram as well, had no idea the following was so big, they must make a rinse off all that chevron shit. I wonder how big the whole Off-White design team actually is?

Saw something about Virgil Abloh being included in this 'North: Identity, Photography, Fashion' exhibition the other day. Really going to include Off-White in an exhibition about cultra and identity of Northern England? I know its that Hacienda geezer but bit of a stretch init?

https://openeye.org.uk/whatson/north-id ... y-fashion/

maybe im just a hater tho

jujumaster

Postby jujumaster » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Joseph aw17 quite nice with that one model whos everywhere but when I look at their online shop its usually all a bit shit

jujumaster

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:46 pm

huh, that does look surprisingly nice. the outlet shop is near me so maybe some of it will turn up there

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 am

I thought the craig show was OK. I like how it's all monotone (except when it isn't)

I like monotone outfits

Don't know about the whole sailor concept. Seems pretty lame.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 am

sailors?

ramdomthought

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:51 am

studio nicholson menswear looks good, although i'm a bit offput by all the #ventile#modularwardrobe blahblahinsertcopyhere. its like they did a focus group with a roomful of belas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO__HoBgN1E ... onicholson

pirxthepilot

Postby jujumaster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 pm

jujumaster

Postby WussWayne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

I think I found a picture of you on a yahoo japan auctions listing

http://imgur.com/a/b8UBE

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

ahaha holy shit

ramdomthought

Postby rublev » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 am

rublev
Political Editor

Postby nope » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:00 am

Big fan of these political compass memes, especially the ones that sort of make sense for a couple of quadrants but are ultimately just stupid. Like this:

Last edited by nope on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nope

Postby rublev » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:48 am

i found the image in this new textbook, worth a read

rublev
Political Editor

Postby ramseames » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:53 pm

ramseames

PreviousNext

Return to Tags