[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Acne Vulgaris

Acne Vulgaris

Clothes

Re: Acne Vulgaris

Postby can- » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 pm

this season Acne makes a desert boot in a carpe/guidi type rough washed leather combo.
very charming and on point. it makes me want to squeeze their cheeks.

These women's sneakers also v strong

tried on the new Max in a bunch of washes, the flash and lt vintage are both amaz denims but wow the new cut is so skinny! almost painted on my calves.

can-

Postby popcorn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 am

popcorn

Postby Ques » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:42 pm

i don't really know anything about womenswear but i thought a lot of the acne f/w14 stuff was pretty cool

correct me if i'm wrong but one trend i've noticed with this collection is that they seem to be playing with the disparity between where the hem is and how far down the sleeves go; in some looks like the sleeves are vastly oversized while the body is cropped, and in others the reverse is happening

Ques

Postby ramseames » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:27 pm

ramseames

Postby popcorn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Oh yeah! I have one more thing to add - sadly not a good thing. The menswear guy in Acne was wearing the mono white Adrian sneaker (I guess they were forced to wear Acne basics, which I wouldn't mind) - these

and holy shit had they aged poorly. At the stress area where Common Projects Achilles tend to form wrinkles, shown in this pic -

the leather was completely torn apart and black. The same was happening at the heel/vamp(?) padding. I'm pretty sure Acne is putting these on a real margom sole, but it was carrying a lot of dirt in the front, which is weird because that's definitely not something I associate with margoms. I don't know if all Acne sneakers age this poorly, and anytime these have come up on other forums there's talk about how badly they age, but definitely head the warning signs here. It's a pretty big shame, since I've heard their women's footwear is very sought after, but at $370 dollars, you'd honestly be better off buying someone else's 6-month-old common projects. They'd probably still have more life in them.

For more positive discussion, I couldn't help but see their womenswear at Støy Munkholm (Arhus, DK), and there were these huuuuuge gray, black, and deep fern green wool scarf-like/shawl-like longcoats with side pockets and holy shit Acne Studios makes me want to be a woman.
I didn't inspect all the details, because they were on a metallic rack like Acne would've wanted, but they might have been these?

I don't know, I'd kill to be a Swedish woman walking around in one of those in November. There's something I loved about those pieces, a real YSL Le Smoking moment. I think that's what the Acne woman is about. Phew.

popcorn

Postby rublev » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

[youtube]JuovQSZ63RI#t=58[/youtube]

video for acne aw14... kinda all feels like golden era raf???

dunno why there's no music... but you should defo play these two vids at the same time

rublev
Political Editor

Postby navin » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:27 pm

this fit in the acne website is amazing

navin

Postby ramseames » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:02 pm

something is off about his proportions in that and whatever it is its terrifying

ramseames

Postby popcorn » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Gender-amorphous Scandinavian astro-biz-cas is on the rise

popcorn

Postby can- » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:58 pm

thank god those loafers have zippers

can-

Previous

Return to Tags