[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Straight Bro Club Wear

Straight Bro Club Wear

Clothes

Straight Bro Club Wear

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:33 pm

When you want to impress the ladies with your effort but don't want to dress so well that they think youre gay. Hey bro sorry i brushed past you in that narrow hallway, no homo. We still cool? U know I didn't mean it like that.

A "going out shirt" is probably the most fundamental aspect of this style. Bonus points for contrast interior collars and cuffs (the hotties will be reminded of that dude from modern family who is very sensitive) and uneven button patterns. Double extra points if you found the shirt at a discount store like Ross because you got a sik deal!!!

flintstone below:

please post what you have i never do well at clubs and it must be because my going out shirt is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. BRo i need footwear advice too.

mc-lunar

Re: Straight Bro Club Wear

Postby kill-9 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 am

put on muscles, wear obligatory dark shirt, slip on some fresh kicks. holla

kill-9

Postby can- » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 am

can-

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

If you're not wearing the most unique shirt in the world from Skymall when you go out to club, why even bother.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby chilljin » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:32 am

is this our chief thread?

when i were a bit less of a lad the sickest club wear was these sick garms from topman

currently the ultimate 'sick jacket' seems to be popular amongst wet lads with shit perms

ALSO ultimate club wear, nike free runs that you refer to solely as 'CREPS'

chilljin

Postby Ques » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:56 am

Blatantly stolen thread concept

Ques

Postby Thomnd » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:03 am

shiny stripey pussy-getting shirt,
these

and these

and a man purse of some kind. Most often fake LV.

Thomnd

Postby zayg » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

zayg

Postby SteevMike » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:24 am

best new thread

SteevMike

Postby exprof » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:30 am

... these are all things i see daily in my programming class

exprof

Postby yourdad » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:00 am

are they getting all the girls' numbers?

yourdad

Postby saveed_samir » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:38 am

this thread is 100% trash

saveed_samir

Postby Blastoise » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:08 pm

essential

Blastoise

Postby mc-lunar » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:02 pm

I regret this

mc-lunar

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 pm

This is making me seriously doubt any of you have been to clubs.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby RycePooding » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Petition to Move Thread to 'Care'.

We really do Care.

RycePooding

Postby saveed_samir » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:36 am

think you clowns negging me dont understand. i mean the thread idea is trash, not the pictures being posted. the fact that you chose to make this thread is fucking stupid and it sucks. the idea sucks and thus the thread sucks - i wasnt implying the content wasnt good enough. when you say "thats the point" i assume youre not saying you meant to pollute this forum with a purposefully garbage thread, and this is why i think youre misunderstanding my comment. hope this clears things up

edit: cant tag properly

saveed_samir

Postby germinal » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:44 am

Locking this thread. Making fun of how other people dress (even straw club douches) is not positive content.

germinal
Garminlad

Return to Tags