[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Bags

Bags

Clothes

Re: Bags

Postby odradek » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 pm

odradek

Postby BIGBEE » Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 pm

I've posted it before but this is an amazing bag maybe one day I'll find one

BIGBEE

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:55 am

anyone with EcoYarn cote et ciel bags – what's the best way to clean the face fabric? went at it with a damp rag but it's tougher going than i expected

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Bonobonobo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:11 am

Phingerin cumalice

Bonobonobo

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:16 pm

for my money I'd get the mini bag but good shout :cool:

BIGBEE

Postby can- » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Briefing

can-

Postby dakaf_fal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Raregem Bank Robber

dakaf_fal

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:56 pm

I don't get it. just looks like every other leather hold all

karrimor jura crazy

BIGBEE

Postby silvaeri » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Picked up a new bag last night. Needed a smoler bag for climbing/daypacking/etc. Grabbed an arc'teryx cierzo 18. much much smaller than my trash bag (37-50L) and my chrome sling.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby silvaeri » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am

- haha yeah, i don't subscribe to the idea that all ur gear must fit in ur bag at all the time. especially if i'm going from work to gym haha. double especially when ur bag has purpose made cinches and straps for attaching things to the exterior.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby Heireass » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:30 pm

i really like this bag, pretty

Heireass

Postby Roosterruby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Forgive me because I still can't figure out how to post images here but here's a link:

Just on a daily basis I wear this Uniqlo x Lemaire bag that has zippered sides (you can unzip the thing into BY FAR the largest bag I've ever seen). When you wear it all zipped up, it's a really dignified look but you could still carry a whole day of groceries, 4 books, and a bottle of wine in there (yes, these are the usual contents of my bag)..

Last edited by blanket on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: embedded image. to embed an image, upload it to an image hosting website like imgur, then put the image url between tags e.g. [img]imageurl[/img] where image url is something like https://i.imgur.com/dSYUK0h.jpg
Roosterruby

Postby hharrissonn » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Does anyone have experience with WANT Les Essentiels?

I'm fairly certain that I want to get myself the O'Hare Tote with part of my tax return, but haven't seen too much talk as far as the durability/construction of the bag. I love the look, and it seems like it would have enough room for the stuff I carry around daily plus a little extra. Kind of stuck between the Nylon and Organic Canvas models tho, Nylon would probably be more durable/definitely more weather resistant, but the Canvas would probably break in very nicely over time.

Image Image

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby argew » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am

the 3D backpacks from new balance korea look pretty cute

argew

Postby bels » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

Does anyone have any hot takes on the patagonia sling 8l? Want it for summertime country walks where I need to pack a lunch/klean kanteen/extra layer/titanium spork/portable battery etc etc

Heard rumour that powerful EDC technician owned one in the past

bels
Yung Winona

Postby costanza » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Bag related. Nendo designed 5 alternative zippers and released them a few months back

costanza

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:21 pm

That bag is pretty nice Bela try and get the version with the stabilizer strap. I think it has a sleeve for a hydration bladder if you're into that. I use it for my hammock and I think you'll be able to carry all that stuff in it pretty easily. The pouch on the strap isn't that good for storing your phone but would be good for storing sunglasses and other stuff. My girlfriend uses it a lot during the festival season in the summer and she likes it. Unfortunately there's probably no real point in buying it if you already have a small backpack beyond that it looks "cool".

BIGBEE

Postby kremvax » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 am

i really want a !!

(love)

i really need a new bag and i think i am leaning toward the medium, though i always want/feel like i need huge bags more. i wish i couldve gotten my hands on one of the tricolor ones, so fun:
ImageImage

&
kremvax

Postby Iliam » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:53 am

Miguel Androver, Out of my mind, Fall 2012

Iliam

Previous

Return to Tags