[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - WTAPS

WTAPS

Clothes

Re: "Placing things where they should be"

Postby starfox64 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 am

don't remember if isetan stocks it but they don't sell a lot of stuff online, unlike a lot of smaller boutiques

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby maj » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

new drops on, expect others to follow suit soon.

end : http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/wtaps

haven : http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/wtaps

no major unique pieces, just a load of branded basics although from when i handled then the design hoodies are very nice. tee prices look a bit steep however.

maj

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Cargos and the trash denim look really fucking good but inseams are as always far too short.

$245 at haven for the very skinny raws makes me wonder if they're sub $200 in jp.

ramseames

Postby maj » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm

remember seeing the measurements on firmament for some taps trews and they were comical in length, especially for my waist.

would like a belt but £50 for some asda belt with wtaps on is a bit too much for me, if it were like 30 would be getting there.

and on a side note, havens modeling is really fucking good.

maj

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 pm

I got one on boxing day for 50% off, happy with it at that price.

The chmielewskis have super good taste, in general their styling and the buys they get are the only ones that compete with tbs and ln-cc

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:10 am

SS14-"Concrete Environment" lookbook is up now on their site, cute as shit.

regarding the actual product not much is that different. DPM stuff looks nice but they've done it all in seasons past. Don't see the jungle jackets on there for some reason which would be a huge shame because I was planning on finally buying one. action sports print is fun but not my thing.

ramseames

Postby b4my » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm crewing a play atm and I've been wearing my vans collab chukkas at rehearsal every day and they're pretty much the perfect shoe for the job. Black, near-silent, light, doesn't start hurting during 12 hour days, and the canvas is really sturdy and offers a good amount of protection from hazards. Say what you will about brand dilution or whatever but I'm extremely glad I own these.

b4my

Postby purkinje » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:23 pm

(sorry for the terrible photos)
thinking of selling it maybe

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby ramseames » Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

dunno how I hadnt seen this until today. nabbed it immediately, got an email requesting payment for shipping within like 2 hours. pinky promise there will be a fit pic whenever it shows up

ramseames

Postby bels » Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 am

Is the correct pronunciation "Wubble-taps"?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Sat May 03, 2014 6:26 am

it's just pronounced "double-you" the taps is silent

maj

Postby CleanThug » Fri May 16, 2014 10:03 pm

CleanThug

Postby ramseames » Fri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm

yo it came like a day before i left for work, i'm up north til the 30th.

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 pm

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 am

I want a WTAPS fishing vest now

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:54 pm

This is great! definitely looks to be a good season

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:42 pm

w)taps magazine scan
OC from a pair of shorts I bought a while ago
I think the tags are cool they are placed on the pocket bags where you sit, the balaclava guy stays about the same. The milspec tag gets pretty beat though. Kinda cool I must say

Sorry for the wpost

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Wanted to show some often overlooked pants in the wtaps pants spectrum. Specifically the black hawk pants.

EDIT: forgot a pic
EDIT2: Stylistics just put up new wtaps stuff

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:01 pm

can't edit the image anymore, but I own some of the pants above. Figured I would take some fit pics.

Size medium (mike in wtaps webo sizing language)
Size large (lima)

EDIT: forgot to list sizes
give me those af1's, so my cosplay can be complete

BIGBEE

Postby ramseames » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:27 pm

do Ls fit you in the waist? can only assume you're cinching them up pretty good

ramseames

Postby can- » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 am

is the quality good tho

can-

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:13 am

not sure if you are being serious but the quality is hit and miss, like everything that wtaps does. I have a sweatshirt with maligned hem ribbing, the last pair of pants I pictured had a little bit of excess material in one of the pockets. The quality for WTAPS is overrated, a little bit I think, by people trying to justify their purchases.

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:54 am

various logos, brandings, tags etc. that I've collected

personal fav of mine, I love the rogue eagle
the milspec tag, I love this one, lots of brands do it though (norse, supreme)
"has provided critical blast protection for the forty percent crew" I like when wtaps references fpar
inspired by the 101 airborne logo (supreme used it on a jungle jacket as well) DFA means death from above
honeyeye collab crossbones
reverse heraldry logo
tag on the inside of a wtaps design hoody

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:12 pm

wtaps flak/bulletproof vest

also pictures of wtaps keychains I've collected. I've collected the pictures I own no keychains ;_;

Highly, highly doubt it's actually bulletproof, it might be made of layers of nylon like a post ww2, pre-modern war flak jacket though
Real bulletproof vests are made of ceramic plates with a cover of kevlar or dyneema . A change is probably going to happen eventually with the shape of the ceramic plates because a flat plate loses a huge amount of integrity after being hit by a bullet.

A flak jacket used to be different from a bullet proof vest; now the terms are used interchangably. The first flack jackets (ww2?) were steel plates covered with ballistic nylon. too heavy for the ground troops. After ww2 the flak jacket became layers of nylon, finally light enough for the troops to use. This was a massive, MASSIVE innovation many people are alive today because of this.

then they invented kevlar, layers of kevlar can actually be considered "bulletproof". No body armor we have is truly bulletproof

Really interesting how body armor technology now is more similar to the WW2 tech then!

Ramseames, whose handled them might be able to give the exact answer though!

EDIT: spoilered images

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Pix of my w)taps porter bag

wtaps armalite tech
little sportswear label of wtaps
doesn't exist anymore obviously
bonus wtaps gore tex poncho pic :P

currently collecting pictures of technical label stuff

Albums work!

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 pm

BIGBEE

Postby thomaspaine » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 pm

thomaspaine

Postby thomaspaine » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 pm

thomaspaine

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:30 pm

yo I honestly don't remember what I have and haven't posted in this thread SO sorry if I post something twice

scans + one jacket + a tag from the glory days. Most scans courtesy of jesterrp (from other forum) THANK YOU FOR FINDING THESE I hadn't seen a lot of these before and I was real excited about all of these.

I always want to not embed the album because it makes it seem like I did more work lol

wtaps is over though, I fully expect to be dissappointed by next season

anyway the side adjustment things on this wtaps vest
are a reference to the ties on flak jackets

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Tags