[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: 'trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne'

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Oreo Vs have them as well. Typically a clear/partially opaque light blue color.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby Bryan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm

wya
Bryan

Postby edward » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 pm

I don't think icy soles are exclusive to Jordans though - here's the AF1 "White on Ice":

Skooparelli do you see your shoe game being affected by this class if you don't have to drop it?

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby kewks » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:18 am

I went to the Adidas store today and they said the Stan Smiths won't be arriving until February :( but the global release date is today.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Air Max Thea's but the black/sail colourway seems to be sold out everywhere! Is the black/teal very noticeable/should I get these?

Liking this instagram picture from @vansgirls of the leather sk8 hi slims

kewks

Postby jrisk » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:21 am

The collegiate red Stan Smiths are up at .

jrisk

Postby midvh » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:54 am

midvh

Postby jrisk » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 am

still so pricy. I'm going to wait until they hit the US stores.

jrisk

Postby hot coffee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:33 pm

I want some Visvim mocs so bad, might have to sell my Schott for a pair ugh :roll:

hot coffee

Postby rjbman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Nike Air Trainer 1 Super Bowl:

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby paf » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Are the Stan Smiths on the Adidas website (found here: ) any different than the more expensive ones found at TBS, End, etc?

paf

Postby paf » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Upon closer inspection it appears that the ones from the Adidas website have a "synthetic lining", and the more expensive ones have a "leather and canvas lining".

Notice how the underside of the tongue is different:

paf

Postby jrisk » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:32 pm

whaaa. that is really weird.

more pictures from endclothing:

jrisk

Postby edward » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

If TBS/End's photography is to be believed, it looks like they also have a more off-white sole (and just a more vintage-y feel in general), which I greatly prefer over the stark white of the adidas website product pics.

edward

Postby jrisk » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

jrisk

Postby jrisk » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 pm

mr maj seems to have figured out more. if you check out the , you can see a better picture of the underside of the tongue. Looks like it's minimal foam padding without the synthetic mesh stitched over it. Maybe it's more retro? Maybe american's have sweatier feet?

In any case, it seems to be the model that's prolific in the UK. Besides that, I don't think there are any other differences. The colors in the End pictures just don't seem to have been white balanced.

jrisk

Postby starfox64 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:40 pm

will have the Stan Smiths, if you don't want to worry about duties by ordering from End.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Runningshoes » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:26 pm

These or the all black stan smiths?

Last edited by germinal on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: resized image
Runningshoes

Postby sknss » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 pm

So i saw new stans in person today and theyre definitely not white. The sole is white and the body is kinda grey. They look like in this pic

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby ramseames » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 am

still have 12s in stock but they're very much a want and not a need, so the fact that I'm away and unable to make an impulse purchase is a good thing. defs going to grab some dunks this summer though.

ramseames

Postby yourdad » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 am

was reading an interview on david toro and solomon chase of dis magazine. they mentioned that z-coil constantly gives them shoes. hadn't heard of this brand and decided to look it up.

they're typically for pain relief and it seems that most of their shoes are made with full grain leather though there are some made with pleather. they're fitted with a lot of padding as well as a slip resistant outsole. price is pretty high at ~$230+ but I can't say i've seen any other shoe like them

yourdad

Postby edward » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:45 pm

edward

Postby swatfishy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:04 am

swatfishy

Postby rjbman » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

. Supposed to have over 20 styles at release, there's quite a few that look cool but especially interested in those.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Bryan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Posted last night on Highsnobiety's Instagram, Raf Simons Stan Smith's for F/W

As far as I can tell it just has the R on the side, along with the little Raf Simons thing on the heel above the Adidas logo.

wya
Bryan

Postby rublev » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby jrisk » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:42 pm

jrisk

Postby sknss » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm

so according to the adidas SA i talked to there are two models of stan smith:

the stan smith 1, with a grey body and an offwhite sole for that vintage feel

and the stan smith 2, the model we all know that is truly white. it won't be released here (europe?) until summer

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby hooplah » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 pm

chanel

i'm in love

hooplah

Postby can- » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

those are spiff

Stan smiths bout to be everywhere bros

can-