[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: 'trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne'

Postby anonomous » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:17 am

quite like next season's RO x Adidas Tech Runners.

anonomous

Postby can- » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 pm

loving the idea that Tisci has 125 pairs of white nikes. anyone got actual photos of the shoes? only seen really bad instagrams and promo shots.

can-

Postby kyung » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm

sacai for vans

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby bels » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Went into town today. White AF1s absolutely everywhere. All over the shop. Every single girl, boy, man, woman, child, dog, alien tripod, fire elemental, orbital weapons platform.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby RomanEmpire » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:44 pm

RomanEmpire

Postby eufemism » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

sadly sold out on End.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby maj » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:00 am

maj

Postby starfox64 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am

they had the af1s at DSM. really neat imo.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby kyung » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

flip flopping over these

but i dunno if i need more shoes

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby thug » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 pm

somewhat cool

thug

Postby ramseames » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:42 am

2 tings:

he's started using the margom sole now and his pricing jumped to reflect it. Like $305 usd though so not too bad.

and he's also doing this collab with dsm to celebrate 10 years of making those plain white sneaks.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/sneak ... ik-schedin

ramseames

Postby bels » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 am

Collab looks pretty strong.

Can't bring myself to get excited by non welted plain sneaks anymore.

Does he pre date common projects?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 am

Pic of how they looked before in that link. Vulcanized soles definitely have a place, but i don't think fashun sneaks is one of them. Then again like the article says they were $200ish at that point and I remember checking the conversion from SEK to CAD and seeing them as $180 or so (probably when the the CAD was high a little while ago) and thinking they seemed extremely reasonable.

Mr P's site says about CPs: "Launched in 2004, Common Projects was established by art director Mr Prathan Poopat and creative consultant Mr Flavio Girolami. Drawing on their backgrounds in fashion, the duo combines utilitarian design with Italian quality and construction, resulting in sleek and minimalist men's shoes."

So they're from the same year I guess.

ramseames

Postby hmwut » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:37 pm

juun j

have a fondness for these
nike air flightposite II

flightposite II KG.

hmwut

Postby ramseames » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 am

Was planning on just getting regular all white superstars but then I handled these again the other day and couldn't not do it at that price. Won't get to wear them until I get home but that's no prob.

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/adida ... ition.html

ramseames

Postby jrisk » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Anonomous shared this picture of raf holographic space sneakers from tumblr and I turned it into a wallpaper

(click for 1920x1080)

original on

jrisk

Postby can- » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:47 pm

adidas superstar modified, 2002

can-

Postby bueno » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 am

Soles worn through on my Erik Schedin trainers after just over a year of not very hard use at all. Quite disappointed. Was wondering why the bottom of my feet got wet the other day.

bueno

Postby ramseames » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:40 am

Shame. how much did they cost back then?

ramseames

Postby bueno » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:46 am

IIRC they cost approx €120. Or somewhere around that price. Was obviously never expecting amazing construction quality, but i've never even had the sole on a pair of vans do that, and basically all my past vans have had way more mileage than these.

edit: @ramseames yeah, would definitely be an improvement over this sole. Looking back i probably wouldn't have purchased if they cost more as i bought them basically because i couldn't afford common projects. Should have really waited for a pair to come round on ebay or some b/s/t marktet and paid a bit more for a better product. Still not sure if all white trainers are for me, though.

bueno

Postby bels » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 pm

White trainers are for everyone.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bryan » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Nike Air Presto coming this spring :^).

wya
Bryan

Postby nick » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 pm

it seems the (Nike) sneakers I like are only released in Europe - mostly certain models of Air Max (1, 90, Light), even some of those Huaraches. are these the 'sneakerhead' shoe across the pond? here it's all about Jordans and similar, which I dont care for.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby maj » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:08 pm

runners are huge here, every kid/young adult/middle aged man is rocking some form it in some form or another paired with some skinny trews (pinrolled and sockless) with a choice selection of topman/river island tee while out on the town with the lads waiting outside size? for the latest drop of free +2. second in line is anything from the adidas neo section but they are worn by the bank/republic crowd with looser fitting outfits and mostly low end sportswear. vans are universal but somewhat dying out in favour of 'proper' shoes as they become saturated and embraced by the 13 y/o scooter kids who killed of the elasticated chino hype people were riding.

also desert boots (suede and from topman, 'sleek cdbs'), desert boots everywhere with spray on chinos and shirts one size too small.

maj

Postby nick » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:31 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby wiggly--woo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:08 pm

round these parts 9/10 young guys are wearing either suede dbs from topman or nike blazers/adidas sambas and 9/10 girls wearing chucks/vans/air max in fruity colours. the jeans are always skin tight in mid-wash blue and paired with an olive fishtail and a carhartt beanie. hordes of them everywhere.

on another note, reebok trainers seem to be having a revival though and i'm all for it.

Last edited by wiggly--woo on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wiggly--woo

Postby nick » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby brlmski » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

so i own a pair of white MMM GATs, White CPs, and red/grey nike flyknit+s. could i get any ideas on where to take my shoe game next?

brlmski

Postby odradek » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

clearly these

odradek

Postby ramseames » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm

ramseames

PreviousNext

Return to Tags