[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: 'trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne'

Postby zayg » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:25 pm

so those sneakers are the 1996 ford ranger of the shoe world

zayg

Postby RomanEmpire » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:05 am

adidas SL Loop Runner Moc
also comes in wheat

RomanEmpire

Postby kyung » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:35 pm

nike free hypervenom mid

SUPER PHRESH

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby ramseames » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:48 am

don't wear sk8 his out of principle but these are noice

riri and leather lining and shizz

ramseames

Postby seth83292 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:43 am

Lunar blazer with taped seams?

seth83292

Postby sknss » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

superstars made in alsace in the heschung factory 8-)

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby yubbermax » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:49 pm

New brand called Article Number.

http://www.article-number.com/

I need to see the highs laced up all the way, the big tounge might be too goofy imo.

yubbermax

Postby maj » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:28 pm

those look like that fa shoe Jarvis irl, it's like a greatest hits compilation sung by struggling broardway hopefuls

maj

Postby can- » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm

shoes are over

can-

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm

w)taps

E: eyealt ur right they aren't too good looking, but posted them for historical significance to the brand etc.

BIGBEE

Postby bobo77 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:22 pm

"Following last week’s teaser comes an official look at Pusha T‘s upcoming collaboration with adidas Originals. Luxury is the name of the game here as the clean off white upper comes decked out in premium cracked leather with stark white fish scales throughout. Completing the monochromatic look is a translucent gum rubber outsole while “King Push” branding is subtly incorporated on the designs’s lace jewels. Pusha T’s adidas Originals EQT Guidance ’93 is due to be available from adidas Originals stockists in limited quantities beginning December 23 for $200 USD."
http://hypebeast.com/2014/12/pusha-t-x- ... uidance-93

Can't get over the literal incorporation of fish scale in this collab. Pusha's gotta reference cocaine somehow beyond the color. It's also a really cool silhouette.

bobo77

Postby eufemism » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm

with that puma life on my feet like that little engine that could

saw these in person. neoprene sleeve was alright. these are as cool as the originals. also i love that dark tan to light tan.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramseames » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Not sure how much I like these as a whole but very cool concept

ramseames

Postby eufemism » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 am

i dont even care about jordans but these 11's are making me feel a type of way. translucent soles on shoes seal the deal for me.

description from Bodega: "Inspired by the human anatomy... The zombie-like flintstone is completed with a bloodshot eyeball on the tongue. On a less spooky note, the Air Max 90 looks like it came straight out of a pumpkin patch."

:sweg:

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby pk! » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:28 am

Stumbled upon a small Japanese shoe brand called Terrem they've received a little press here and there but seem mostly obscure. Which is unfortunate, because their latest season has a better Stan Smith than Adidas:

I want it, but their online store is down.

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby soggy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:51 am

I hate the fact that I will have to pay resale for the sock darts when I butterfree out of this broke boi period

yung waitzkin
soggy

Postby ramseames » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:35 pm

learned something new about nike lab/tier zero fuckery the other day

most of u probs knew that if you have a higher tier account with nike you don't get to select everything they send you, so you'll end up with some random shit that won't sell
turns out they also don't let you pick the quantities you get

and not only that, you won't always get told what stuff you're getting in

so sometimes you'll just have boxes of shoes show up unannounced

relatedly, haven has no idea if they're getting sock darts (one of the owners bought 2 pair from nike.com in case they don't) but if they do they'll hold some for me

ramseames

Postby pk! » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:04 am

Geehh, fell in love with these only to find out they were rather limited and long gone in my size. (Puma Becker OG, if you spot them around in UK10 / US11 please let me know.)

Puma has actually been bringing the heat lately, I'm really getting into some of their newer stuff, i.e.

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby hooplah » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 pm

am looking through my old tumblr likes, so many sneakers in there

had forgotten about these

hooplah

Postby can- » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:40 am

does anyone know if the errolson hugh arctic terroirs are gonna be restocked??

can-

Postby bels » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Du in COS was wearing some black Adidas Campus

Looked good.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:33 pm

shoes with (roughly) the same colorway as the nike air mowabb

BIGBEE

Postby saveed_samir » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 pm

saveed_samir

Postby Syeknom » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Syeknom

Postby wiggly--woo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:18 pm

i had no idea this was ever a thing. it's pretty awful but i cant tell if i hate the design more or less than the amount i hate star wars.

one thing's for sure though, these kicks are out of this world <groan>

more in spoiler

wiggly--woo

Postby noodles » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:39 pm

noodles

Postby deadkitty » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:26 pm

deadkitty

Postby mc-lunar » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:29 am

mc-lunar

Postby meatjacket » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:10 am

really like the idea of these for summer fits

meatjacket

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 pm

^ those are beat though. They are Huarache light x beams for anyone wondering,

the other colorway

highly rec this website!! (annoying overlay over all the pics though..)
http://www.sneakerarchive.com/

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Tags