[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: 'trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne'

Postby hirokinakamura » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

puma disc

lebron XI in gamma blue aka the heisenberg special

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby can- » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:59 pm

reebok gore tex

can-

Postby b4my » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Converse first string boro.

b4my

Postby hirokinakamura » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 pm

damn ben those are fly as fuck

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby can- » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:59 pm

dunno if this belongs here or in 'things that lol me' ... or the ' A R T ' thread (jk)

can-

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby maj » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:05 pm

not strictly a trainer, but they are reebok

maj

Postby RycePooding » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Reebok has the coolest shit, it turns out.

RycePooding

Postby Cashmir » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Cashmir

Postby ramseames » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

first pair of RBKs ever, i'm excited. $90 with free shipping was too good to pass up

ramseames

Postby oieoou » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 pm

B/c I love vans, lets go back in time with some of my favorite old shoes

dig the strap over the foot and the pseudo cut outs, I feel like soundclip would wear these

love this blue, shoe has a cool 90's feel

sick checkerboard, dig the heel and toe bumpers

like a weird casual hiking boot/shoe, the big tongue is rad

same shoe as the checkerboard but with a sick plaid pattern

that toe panel is funky, love the stripes on the heel

reeeeeeally wish vans would retro these, fucking love the short heel for a casual shoe

oieoou

Postby can- » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm

new huaraches looking great, maybe a little late in the game tho?

what are we gonna do when the Kanye Adidas roll out and they're a bunch of minimal, sleek low top trainers? #HeardItHereFirst

can-

Postby Runningshoes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Y/n

Runningshoes

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:14 pm

how would you wear? a yes/no vote without context is hard to do (+ a lot of personal biases creep in—i personally love the qasas though, as a standalone cool sneakery thing)

schiaparelli

Postby thug » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:32 pm

were those modeled after roshe runs or vice versa?

thug

Postby rjbman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Off roshes.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Runningshoes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:38 pm

I wear running shorts with leggings or slim sweats or skinny black jeans with a w/b/g top everyday. Think they would fit in with my style. Also looking at some mayfly s or air max 90

Runningshoes

Postby hmwut » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 pm

get these instead

hmwut

Postby can- » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:33 am

gorgeous Clark's sawyers

can-

Postby schiaparelli » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am

these are adidas originals replicas made out of cardboard, thanks to british designer/illustrator chris anderson:

he is truly delightful and has made also nike AF1s and vans authentics, which you can peek at .

schiaparelli

Postby trav » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:28 am

Currently wanting some gray campus IIs

trav

Postby schiaparelli » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:05 pm

also, more contributions of sneaker-content-that-is-not-actually-a-sneaker: the sneakercubes project, which i believe existed (maybe by another artist? or maybe it was abandoned and picked up again?) a few years back (i remember finding it when i was first getting into ~*~fashion~*~). but this time it's a dude named pawel nobert and it's still just as delightful.

does these really adorable renditions of sneakers in a minecraft-esque box format. BUT MORE DETAILED AND RENDERED, Y'KNOW (super afraid idresslikeshit will come in here and tsk at me). sometimes they're true to source and sometimes the dude adds additional patterns/colourways just for kicks. it's really cool to see how he encapsulates the core characteristics of a sneaker in an abstracted form.

rick owens anthem hightops

common projects achilles lows from s/s 2010

vans mid school 77 ca

schiaparelli

Postby RycePooding » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Wow, love those vans mid school 77's

RycePooding

Postby kyung » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:31 pm

been quite partial to these lately, might grab them w/ the tbs sale going on

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby Runningshoes » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm

http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/upl ... look-2.jpg

Wow these are awesome. I really didn't like how they looked in the runway show (weird lacing tongues sticking up)but they look great laced and tongues in a normal position.

Far too expensive for me to buy though :(

Runningshoes

Postby Runningshoes » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 pm

I think they're pretty cool. Some of the raf colorways are mediocre others are really nice. A few colorways are 50 percent off on SSENSE

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/raf_s ... kers/78677

Runningshoes

Postby b4my » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I love the rafdidas but I think you have to be fully committed to a certain look to pull them off so I've resisted buying them.

b4my

Postby can- » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:15 pm

^i think a big part of the raf sneakers (and now lanvin, margiela, who else?) is that they fly under most peoples radar because they are so 'ugly,' and I find them quite safe and easy to wear. they pair really well with a modern look (slim black jeans, parkas or topcoats), they look really good w the 90s look which is also very popular, and they also mesh quite well with gosha, mazhar and ce (this family is as close as anything I can think of which might be 'avant garde' in 2013.)

om nom nom Cole Haan

would love to see a pair of the original nike x ch lunargrands from someone who bought the first release and has worn them ever since.

can-

Postby bels » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

If anyone sees vans slip one in an inoffensive colour way for cheap hmu

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:06 pm

maj

PreviousNext

Return to Tags