[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: 'trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne'

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

wouldn't/couldn't ever wear them but I gotta say the new jordan futures are fucking dope

wolf grey:

glow:

harmsalmon

Postby dysfunctionalism » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 am

puma x hussein chalayan disc
air max 95 and air max plus tn

gotta keep it clean
dysfunctionalism

Postby bels » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 am

That last image is SCALLY INTEREST.

Someone on another forum was complaining that there hasn't been a good *new* sneaker design in years. Thoughts?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bouquet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:41 am

Well, one that pops into my head right away is the Nike Janoski. It certainly seemed to be very popular in the skate scene, and then spread to every pacsun/zumiez in the country. I'm not sure if that qualifies it as officially "good," but it has become popular.

bouquet

Postby popcorn » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:51 am

Depends on your idea of new, but I'd be willing to say that statement is invalidated easily for just about any meaning of it. I don't know anything about anything, but I'm a fuckboy enough to know some trends.

We've had shoes like the Qasa and the Roshe explode for reworking sole height.

The Raf Simons x Adidas Risingstar experiments with the sole width from the aerial view, and the Rick Owens x Adidas racers work similarly with the aerial view, as well as removing a strip of the wedge outsole.

High sneakerboots like the new solid Raf x Adidas and the Nike x Givenchy af1 'boot' completely change the low/mid/high-top characteristic of sneakers.

I would argue some of these changes don't even make sense from a fundamental standpoint. Sneakers come from athletics and designers and sports footwear goliaths alike are completely altering appearance with no regard to the original purpose. But you can still see innovation in sportswear - Nike has huge success coming from the unique silhouettes of LeBrons and KDs.

I think somebody was just making a subjective claim that's possible to defend, you can easily just call all these new designs disgusting clown shoes like I've seen people do with the Rick x Adidas racers, what's the point in progress anyway?

popcorn

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 am

I'm definitely getting this pair of Rafidas SS15. They look a bit like the all white huarache model.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby CleanThug » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 am

CleanThug

Postby bouquet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:43 am

what exactly are you disagreeing with?

bouquet

Postby CleanThug » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 am

There are sneaker designs in the past couple of years that have been good. Although it does depend on your definition of new, because many sneakers are just copies of others

CleanThug

Postby bouquet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:49 am

I agree, and I never said there weren't sneakers in the recent years that were good. I was just giving the Janoski as a potential example for a "good" sneaker in recent years, I didn't say that there weren't many others.

bouquet

Postby CleanThug » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 am

Oh lol I thought you wanted me to clarify on my post, I negged by accident

CleanThug

Postby kyung » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 am

sand w. man reeboks

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Found these in a charity shop and wanted them so hard but they were two sizes too small. No leather on them so now begins the long road to working out where the f im going to find them.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm

socks and sandals peepin

bels
Yung Winona

Postby dysfunctionalism » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Is anyone able to id the ones that aren't vans?

Last edited by germinal on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resized
gotta keep it clean
dysfunctionalism

Postby odradek » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 am

do these mihara joints count as trainers?

odradek

Postby Syeknom » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 am

Syeknom

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:50 pm

nike x pigalle air raids

mc-lunar

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 am

Dope colorway

RomanEmpire

Postby can- » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

wish i could find a higher res image of these jil puma women's Sneakerboots

can-

Postby bels » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 pm

These New Balances are the exact thing I was looking for three years ago.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby zevolution » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Currently wearing Our Legacy Runner 3s. I was really surprised the other day when I saw another guy at a graduation party wearing OL Off-Court sneakers. He said something about these being "their take on the grandpa sneaker" and I've received stuff like that from other people but it doesn't phase me, just surprises me.

zevolution

Postby can- » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm

pigalle x nike air raid

can-

Postby dysfunctionalism » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 pm

just some more shoes i like
nike air rift
nike air zoom flight ''the glove''
nike shox turbo iii
these adidas slvr buckle runs are pretty cool

gotta keep it clean
dysfunctionalism

Postby RomanEmpire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Adidas Originals by Juun.J

Also ZX Flux Zeros

RomanEmpire

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:43 pm

adidas zx5000 RSPN:

absolutely love this colorway, shame I could probably never justify copping though

harmsalmon

Postby breakadawn » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:04 pm

My go-to pair at the moment is the PUMA x Hussein Chalayan collab from a while back. They're super comfy and I love the design. I get a few weird looks but everyone whose opinion I actually value likes them so it's all good.

breakadawn

Postby deadkitty » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:05 pm

tears of joy

deadkitty

Postby Thomnd » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:05 pm

puma blaze swift tech

Thomnd

Postby rjbman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Loving these.