[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Trainers

Trainers

Clothes

Re: Trainers

Postby rjbman » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Nike really starting to get some cool colors going - Footscape Utility

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby argew » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 am

i've been enjoying what tyler and converse have been doing lately

obviously they're nothing crazy, but i think the flower 'swoosh' is cute and allows for more color combinations, which tyler has a great eye for
the slightly thicker lace guards are an improvement over regular one stars too imo

im just worried that i might be biased cause i think tyler's a great guy, what do you think of these???

edit: tyler, the creator

argew

Postby norman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:56 pm

clarks trainers

everything i post is a joke
norman

Re: Shoe Zooooooo

Postby rjbman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:57 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:55 am

Anyone else feeling the Three Stacks Tretorns?

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby tttigre » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:52 pm

ptarmigan, interesting shoe brand by the parent company that also makes buddy

http://www.aric.co.jp/en/works/ptarmigan/

i suppose you could call these sneakers.

very nice hairy suede and a cool twisting fastener system.

they also make a sandal and a boot with the same bones.

若者文化
tttigre

Postby grayghost » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:06 am

Really digging these Kiko Kostadinov x Asics :cool:

grayghost

Postby norman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:08 pm

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby Bonobonobo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 am

raf stans, strangely attracted to these

Bonobonobo

Postby npuox » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 pm

Karhu (smiling)

npuox

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:25 pm

never gave much thought to the jordan 15 like this

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby soz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Not into basketball shoes at all but rly into these. Seems like they'll be releasing a few CWs for these so waiting for st a bit more subtle.

soz

Postby madlib » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 am

really neat one star from iranian designer paria farzaneh

madlib

Postby Minkhoi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am

I really really like these undercover x nike joints

Ph
Minkhoi

Postby Northwest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:36 am

and

Both check a lot of boxes for me. In the case of the EG Hoka One One Tor Ultra Low WP's it's a tonal tech runner with an elevated sole, so even though they are low tops I can wear them in the rain and not have water splash into the interior of the shoe.

These DMX Fusions are easily one of my favorite colors (dark teal/sea green). The volt accents are great, and on top of that its design language is utilizing curves exclusively. I'd argue that's hard to do with footwear and have the end result be appealing.

Additional Weirdos:

Nearly certain Julio called the shot on these earlier in the thread.

Tres Bien out here on the Euro-hiker tip.

Honestly think Y-3 is killing their footwear this season, and especially like the red iterations.

Northwest

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:27 pm

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:31 pm

nike bowfin. there's a green color that's good too

BIGBEE

Postby Northwest » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Always a sucker for anything mass transit inspired.

Seems like a decision to bring some of the Alexander Wang design language from his Adidas collaboration into the Originals line? Loving the color and how it reshapes the samba's toebox.

Maharishi just released their Nike collaboration, and their Air Force 1 Utility Low was the highlight for me. All over print of the "redacted information" idea that appears over type on the other shoes as well. Friend got the original Air Force 1 Utility Lows and they look great in person.

Northwest

Postby bleeker » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:04 pm

bleeker

Postby BIGBEE » Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 pm

air terra albis
nike acg takao

BIGBEE

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 pm

if anyone can ID these it would be much appreciated! reverse image search is failing me

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Previous

Return to Tags