[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - ”I want to look like those French girls..."

”I want to look like those French girls..."

Clothes

”I want to look like those French girls..."

Postby charybdis » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:37 pm

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Re: ”I want to look like those French girls..."

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 pm

for some reason these models don't look like the sort of people Marant describes wearing her clothes.

Stingray Sam

Postby hooplah » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:03 pm

i hate western shit but i'll definitely try to cop that grey coat and the white tank top

actually probably like 3 of the tank tops, they look pretty perfect

hooplah

Postby sknss » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm

dwindles i get an error with your third link

i'm not impressed by the h&m collab, tbh i think that designer clothes kind of lose their appeal if the construction is poor and the fabrics are shitty... the ideas are there but not the craftsmanship. meh

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby hooplah » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:56 pm

totally agree. that's why i wouldn't mind stocking up on the white tanks, though. tanks like that don't last very long in my hands regardless of the brand or quality, so if the cut's good i'll buy it no matter where it's from. if a have a few at least i'm set for a while.

hooplah

Postby sknss » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby can- » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:10 pm

lol she sounds like a bitch in that first quote. reminds me of when my good friend Ezra (who some probably know from his fits I have posted around the web) ran into thom Browne at a fundraiser. he introduced himself and told thom that he loves his clothes but can't afford them on his just-out-of-college living-at-home budget, and thom Browne says to Ezra, 'well, maybe someday'

reaffirms my belief that when designers talk about their work they sound hopelessly out of touch with reality (like Isabel above) or they sound almost retarded in their difficulty to express their work in words (raf, rick, every fashion student i know)

phoebe philo and ann demoool have always struck me as very down to earth people who make a lot of sense in their interviews

can-

Postby bels » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm

What would a down to earth designer say though?

Suspect we're all out of touch with reality. I recall seeing that raf gradient suit for this season and thinking it was pretty reasonably priced at 1.3k

bels
Yung Winona

Return to Tags