[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - PEIR :WOOP:

PEIR :WOOP:

Clothes

Re: PEIR :WOOP:

Postby SisterRayVU » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 am

I just got a swatch of fabrics and a list of the upcoming pieces in FW with prices. I assume there are other pieces too that weren't listed but it looks cool. Very interested in seeing what the Moto pants look like IRL. There was one jacket with ribbed sleeves that was MTM which is the one piece I think I'd really want, but then a couple blazers in tech-y wool and such that also seem cool.

I'm just surprised they sent me something with a little personalized message. Super cool of them.

Also, I'll try on the pants again today with a new outfit. I'm going to dinner on Thursday so it'd be fun to wear them with a couple other pieces but I want to see how they work first. I wore them with a sweater and it was great. They move so well and look good with the hem cuffed or loose.

SisterRayVU

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 am

oh wow is there a moto pant this season? do you know anything about the materials etc? i tried on a friend's tropical wool pair from a few seasons back, they were awesome, thought i'd missed out forever..

pirxthepilot

Postby CleanThug » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 pm

I personally wouldn't wear most peir wu at this point (ribbed top excluded, that piece is great) but I can see it working for a lot of people on here. Pajama shirts look real nice as do the trousers.

CleanThug

Postby bels » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:05 am

Really like all this stuff but feel like the majority of winter weight wool clothing is not "for" me due to my lifestyle.

Hanging in there for S/S.

Still wish I had the DB suit from last s/s instead of my black formal suit.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 am

Lab coats are awesome as are the pj shirts - both look v lightweight though

Syeknom

Postby bels » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:10 am

The casually futuristic man is not exposed to his planet's atmosphere.

Ludicrously Wu looking colour palette.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

if anyone's interested, here's a little piece i wrote on another forum about peir's AW14/15 show (with some decent pics)

http://www.styleforum.net/t/375516/peir ... s-men/0_50

pirxthepilot

Postby Touchthesky » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:01 am

Big Peir Wu fan here as well. I have the lapelless overcoat, ribbed sleeve tech cardigan and ribbed sleeve blazer. Love all of the pieces.

Actually looking for an artisanal ribbed sweater with the coloured silk inserts from spring 2013. If any one has any leads on where to pick one up, or is looking to off load one please let me know.

Touchthesky

Postby Syeknom » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Syeknom

Postby trasparenti » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:21 pm

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby bels » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Three new looks on the wustergram

http://instagram.com/peirwu/?modal=true

Who is going to Paris fess up

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Raf's stuff mirrors mood boards, this stuff is like swatch boards.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby bels » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

£145 for the new year lu workshirt isn't too bad, assuming it's not dry clean only. Anyone know?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:28 pm

is the Sports Loop like a cheeky play on the levis tab? do i put my pen in it?

can-

Postby bels » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:36 pm

I think you put your pen in it but the pen will immediately go at an angle so I don't know what the fuck.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramseames » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Sunglasses maybe

ramseames

Postby teck » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 am

I'm not sure if I posted before but I did an interview with Pier Wu several months ago for this magazine. I don't have the text in digital form, but I'll see if the editors will let me post it.

teck

Postby teck » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

This is the full text but only about 1/3 of the photos from the spread. Please support the magazine. Available in a lot of cool places.

teck

Postby SisterRayVU » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Super cool. Still bummed there isn't a full release of what to expect come F/W but I like what I saw. Gonna get that crinkle white work shirt when it goes on sale, hopefully soonish.

SisterRayVU

Postby germinal » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:09 am

looks like peir wu is collaborating with adidas on some sort of casually futurist samba

germinal
Garminlad

Postby Francks » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Sadly there won't be anything else than what's on the estore this season

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby bels » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 pm

How come? Where's the rest going to be sold?

The stuff in a NYCO fabric seems dope.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Francks » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:35 pm

They are working on other commercial projects so they made a small collection.
Nothing new will be up on the website.

H.Lorenzo will stock the same styles + maybe a few artisanal pieces. Won't be much different with suspension point I guess.

They stopped doing MTO as well...
Next season will be back and running again

Francks

Postby Suquida » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:05 pm

So I shouldn't expect to see the patch gilet on the webstore? Shit, guess maybe I should shoot her an email then, though it'll likely be too much for my blood anyway

Suquida

Postby Francks » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Yes best to send them an email (most likely it will be Andy replying).
But it will definitely not be on the webstore

Francks

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:01 pm

What're the differences between the Kline pants and Snowman collab pants? They both seem to be low-crotch/drop-crotch wool pants with a pretty nice taper.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby SisterRayVU » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on the rayon pants? Or the ones on H. Lorenzo which are full nylon? I liked the NyCo pants but the blue is a little too blue and not as dark as I hoped. I don't think I've owned rayon pants in a while (if I did, they were AmAp) and I forget how they feel, how warm they are, and how they look. Good replacement for wool?

SisterRayVU

Previous

Return to Tags