[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Tatts

Tatts

Clothes

Re: Tatts

Postby === » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:54 pm

absolutely love this

B)
===

Postby omgimacarrot » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 am

Yeah raven tattoos are overdone, but I love digital tattoos and ravens are fascinating, so maybe something like this will be my first tattoo (the raven would be more fierce).

omgimacarrot

Postby bhajz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 am

Was looking through the Sufu tattoo thread and this really stood out to me. Getting my first tattoo on my birthday in 3 months and I'm really excited

bhajz

Postby rudy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

@teck still waiting to see if he's gonna be in nyc in 2014 to save me a pricey plane ticket. It's been a long process...

rudy

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 pm

is that little logo too similar to a swastika to get tattooed on me u think?????????

JonjoShelvey

Postby jrisk » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 am

jrisk

Postby iamacyborg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:16 pm

iamacyborg

Postby Runningshoes » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Got this yesterday. More ink to come this summer ~

Runningshoes

Postby thomaspaine » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Got these about a month ago. More stupid tattoos and another sleeve coming this winter.

thomaspaine

Postby missrowan » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 pm

I keep telling myself I need to take better pictures but I've never gotten around to it. Ideally I'd have someone help me take them because they're difficult areas to photograph but I have yet to recruit an unsuspecting victim.

Re: working with your body, I think the best tattoos "recognise" that they're going on skin and not paper. I saw a picture of someone's dinosaur tattoo on the shoulder blade with the head/neck of the dinosaur extending slightly onto the arm. When the arm moves, the dinosaur moves. Pretty clever use of the medium. I'd defi itely want something that takes advantage of the medium like that for my next one.

missrowan

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 pm

I can't wait until i'm confident enough to get a tat on myself. I'm kinda tempted to get something like the hyperdub logo because I really like how it looks stylistically and it also represents a fairly large part of my interests. Besides that, I like the idea of solid black because a) color scares me and b) it seems like it'll age better? i'm more a "details" dude than a "obvious at first glance" dude so it'd probably be on a shoulderblade.

if i make it to the olympics i have to get the rings though, i'm not sure that's negotiable

edit: : swimming, but it's not really a realistic goal unless i stop plateauing haha. i like to blame it all on external circumstances but theres definitely a mental component

mc-lunar

Postby CMYK » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 pm

May be opening up a can of worms here, but opinions/experiences on stick and poke tattoos? I really enjoy the whole DIY aspect of it, and if I was to do one I would 100% ensure that I took all safety precautions possible and "did it right" (as much as possible for this sort of thing...)

EDIT: Any inspo/suggestions/warnings?

CMYK

Postby ramseames » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 pm

literally 100% of stick and pokes look like ass

ramseames

Postby chilljin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Booked my halfsleeve/coverup today. Very, very excited for this

chilljin

Postby Runningshoes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 am

Tried to get a chestplate and half sleeve before I went back to school. Horimoto is impossible to book and all the other places I've looked at are booked out till like.. february.

-__-

Runningshoes

Postby chilljin » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Had my first 8 hour session. Have to say the 8th hour was incredibly, incredibly painful. Unfinished, due another 8 hours to fill the gaps and finish the shoulder. bad pic quality here, doesn't do it justice. It's weird having everybody compliment my arm rather than laugh at what it was...

ImageImage

what it was

chilljin

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:21 pm

I have so many ideas for tattoos, sadly not that much space nor money. So I'm saving up and gaining muscle for a bigger "canvas" so they speak. I'm really into the wood cutting style: and dotwork: but I'm also a big fan of sea creatures like octopi and whales, which I really want in colors & b/w: . I also have this idea of a girl or a guy with two tentacles instead of horns à la medusa: Image

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 am

Ninja's tattoos rock

Stingray Sam

Postby sensodyne » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Cory Ferguson, Good Point tattoos

sensodyne

Postby chilljin » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm

double posted but im an idiot who doesn't know how to delete this one pls

Last edited by chilljin on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chilljin

Postby chilljin » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Still bloody, but finally finished :D:D:D

chilljin

Postby jrisk » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:54 pm

yo mates got a new tatt you'll sure to appreciate :sweg:

jrisk

Postby CMYK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 am

Soooo yea remember that earlier post about stick n pokes?

and I have two other small ones as well...

CMYK

Postby aeieie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

just got 2!
by gakkin

by benny hori

aeieie

Postby hirokinakamura » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:30 am

Been thinking lately about getting a tattoo and what sort of thing I think I would be able to stomach putting on my body permanently and the one of the only things that comes to mind is taxi driver. Can't quite figure out what tho, ya know?

Been thinking about like, this

Or maybe one of the jacket patches, but in black and white (I don't like colour tats)

I don't know what sort of stuff looks good as tattoos tho

I just want it to be clean... real clean... like my conscience.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby teck » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Got some work! Just one major area left on my arm (around the elbow) and i'll consider my arm done.

Wolf

Snake as space filler

teck

Postby teck » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 pm

did you get your wolf from Mark Cross?

teck

Postby teck » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:29 pm

post it!

teck

Postby spahdfgo » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Booked the appointment today, now just gotta wait till January to actually get it.

This is the artist : http://www.anomaly.fr/#!nikos/c13dn, this will be the main flintstone : http://imgur.com/a/X0Xuw, after, it's pretty much carte blanche to the artist.

spahdfgo

Postby bhajz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

got two done recently

bhajz

PreviousNext

Return to Tags