[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Future Is Curatorial

The Future Is Curatorial

Clothes

Re: The Future Is Curatorial

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 am

part of my supreme collection

BIGBEE

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:25 am

wtaps collection. I will probably sell the black jacket on the left as it is too short on me (size small hmu)

BIGBEE

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:36 pm

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:49 pm

this is a coool thread. i will have to figure out what i have the most of and participate.. likely kolor i'd say

e0d9n0b5

Postby dakaf_fal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Visvim collection

Clockwise from top right: Highwater chinos, Black Elk flannel, Sketches tee, Selmer cardigan in cotton, Academia blazer in cotton cord, Social Sculpture western in damaged wash, Marcella Kurta

Footwear, left to right: FBT Bearfoot-Folk in cow suede, Virgil KNGR-Folk, Zermatt-Folk in calf suede

dakaf_fal

Postby sagc » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm

I feel like I'm getting to territory here:

There's like 60 images in this post.

sagc

Postby sagc » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Before I forget, I also ought to post my rather more modest collection of Sassafras tees:

sagc

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri May 05, 2017 3:42 pm

i feel sort of contented with my current shoe rotation so i figured i'd take some horribly-lit photos of them
beaters/streetwear staples

AF1s/AF1 variants

weird 90s nikes/boots

i feel somewhat contented with this collection in that i'm not at all averse to adding new shoes to it, but as it stands i feel it reflects my style in a solid way – pretty much just slightly tech-y urban streetwear. i already have a lot of AF1s but i'll probably get even more, partially because i live in NY and it just sort of makes sense to wear forces here, but mostly because AF1s are the greatest sneaker of all time

i said in the sneaker thread that i was doing sneaker nocop but i guess that's not entirely true – it's more like i have enough shoes that now i can both prioritize buying pants/tops/outerwear (of which i have so few options currently), as well as really question or scrutinize what new shoes would add to my rotation and what sort of aesthetic niche they'd fill within my shoes and wardrobe. i'm super picky about what clothes i want to buy but i'm not as picky with shoes, so at this point i basically buy whatever shoes i want and base the rest of my wardrobe around clothes that work well stylistically with them. so really it's not a cop freeze on shoes so much as it's a more critical assessment of what shoes would best add to my wardrobe as a whole.

shoes i'm considering adding in the near future:
black combats or other aggro boots (rick/julius/visvim maybe?)
eg vans slipons
70s cons (maybe replace the sk8 his with them once the vans get trashed)
black cement 3s if i luck out and get them for retail in 2018 (wishful thinking)
the AM uptempo 2s i posted in the sneaker thread

i always love getting other people's feedback and opinions so lmk if any of these additions make more sense to you than others given my current rotation or if there's any other shoes you think i should consider

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby swampblood » Sun May 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Small Our Legacy collection, really have gotten a lot of wear out of the outwear mostly purchased secondhand. Would really like to pick up some trousers and possibly sneakers when money isn't as tight. Probably some more shirting too.

swampblood

Postby Tinman » Sun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Doesn't hold a candle to Sam's but here's my Story collection

Time jackets:
Pink, Blue and Green (green has special fancy buttons)

Sundae Jackets:
Hand loomed indigo and Artist Series "painters camo"

Also pictured:
Green shore shirt
Seed bomber
0 jeans
Patch that I am way too indecisive to put on anything

also wow that image quality is terrible

Finally found a blue/white Story MFG & coat
Tinman

Postby sknss » Mon May 15, 2017 4:31 am

What made you want to become a Story collector ?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby Tinman » Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 am

To be completely honest, the entire Island Journey lookbook. I started by tracking down pink/green Time jackets and by the time I had 'them I had learned too much about Bobbin & Katie not to love everything they do. RN I'm on a bit of a hold until I can find either an & coat, a yellow or orange time jacket, or some more 0 jeans.

Tinman

Postby tomsfood » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:08 pm

figured i'd document the maharishi/mhi i've amassed since i'm starting to sell off the stuff that i don't actually wear. they make good clothes imo. all but the red pants and hat came from ebay

pics of everything ^^^

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby BIGBEE » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:50 pm

They should do a horror movie called It Came From eBay about the last 5 years of Bela's life

BIGBEE

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:05 pm

packing up for a move so decided to take inventory. ive split it up by brand, mainly so you can see how deep ive drunk of sk8thing's kool aid

Story mfg

adidas

supreme

Undercover

Cav empt (HERE WE GO)

etc t shirt

Bags (forgot to include these in the other sections)

not pictured are black jeans, a few plain tees, and some grey/white oxfords for work ( all qlo). very happy with all of this, i wear most of it frequently and enjoy it.

Last edited by mc-lunar on Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
mc-lunar

Postby mc-lunar » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:24 pm

here's my shoes also. apologies for my photography skills

sneakers

non sneaker

mc-lunar

Postby anth » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 am

going to just say sorry now for the amount of pictures— my first ever ~designer~ purchase was Undercover so buying it became kind of a trend for me, I've sold maybe a little more than half of these by now but I hope that doesn't disqualify me!!

tees;

small parts;

small parts booklet (there are a lot of pictures here im very sorry in advance!!;

vests;

general outerwear;

pants!

finally some bags and a hat;

didnt really realize how much I had owned until i got to the end of this :sweg:

anth

Postby Tinman » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Figured it was time to update my STORY collection post

Shore shirts

Other shirts

Time Jackets

More jackets

Even more jackets

Gentle Jackets

Quilted Jackets

Polite Pullovers

Bottoms

Tees and such

Hats and whatnot

Things left in STORY care tags

The holy Grail

Also if anyone is selling any old STORY stuff hmu lol

@rjbman as far as I know (of the 'origional' time jackets) I'm missing black, dirt road red, and chipshop yellow. I had a yellow one for a while but it was massive and I never wore it.

Tinman

Postby Benson » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Here's my collection of casual shoes and some camping bags to fill the voids. I want to switch it up a bit but I'm not sure what's next on the list.

Benson

Previous

Return to Tags