[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Clothes

Re: I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Postby soko » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Any recommendations for wool trousers with a fairly hairy texture? Not suit trousers for casual wear. Preferably somewhat on the loose side and under $200

soko

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Any recommendations for boots for the winter? Preferably military style. I'm thinking of buying these Nid de guepes tactical boots, or a pair of timberlands or a pair of Yeezy 950s.

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby Morlin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:02 pm

sweaters that don't make me want to tear my skin off? seems like no one's selling them. nice thick cotton ones or maybe wool blends. resorting to buying banana republic on ebay rn and it's not a pretty sight

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby Prince of Scandinavia » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:07 pm

I'd love a pair of nonnative wanderers but can't find any for sale or in my size on resale.. My size is 41..

thanks flaxsisters, let me know!

Prince of Scandinavia

Postby yoyobeat » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 pm

These look great from the first angle but weirdly too sleek from the second

thoughts???

yoyobeat

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Tried on an EG button shawl today, mostly for shits and giggles, but I actually really liked it. I wasn't expecting to buy into the shawl hype that seems to be going around right now, but I'm having second thoughts.

Worn as skirt:

AmericanPie

Postby dull » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:12 pm

ive been wearing exclusively black denim for the past year and I think its time to branch out. my daily pair is some beat to hell skinnies, and i have some acne thinns for more relaxed fits, and some cropped n(n) ones. im riding the punk wave right now so i was thinking maybe some dickies?? I think some wool cropped ones would be cool. help me friends.

dull

Postby sunblam » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Have a v. formal event to go to; kind of trying to stay affordable as I'm paying for school rn and it's hard but like
I'm not sure about the quality
I'm just not sure
Does anybody know about Solace London?

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby mknro » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 am

Wanna buy boots for winter. British climate, so not too worried bout snow. Mainly gonna be wearing a dark grey Acne Charles coat this winter, but also a stone Our Legacy Shield Jacket and a green OL Bomber. Any ideas?

Not sure boots and overcoat is even a thing that can work

mknro

Postby bels » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:37 am

how hard do you ball? Boots are expensive in England.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:57 am

for 4-500 you could probably get whatever. Just make sure it has at least a Dainite sole if not a commando sole.

I think one pair of boots that goes with a parka, a bomber and a topcoat might be pushing it but maybe not. Feel like an acne longcoat would go good with some chelseas or something whereas you might as well just get some docs or doc like boots for the bomber and shield jacket.

In fact you could possibly get both some dainite soled chelseas and a pair of docs with commando soles for when it gets really grimy for about 500.

http://www.jigsaw-online.com/products/s ... boot-11350 these could be well under budget.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby mknro » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 pm

those are quite nice, but more on the sleeker/smarter side than I was thinking of. Kinda looking for something more street, whatever that means

Was hoping the Acne coat was chilled enough to work like that? Starting to feel like Docs are the only option, even though I was kinda hoping to avoid them...

Colour-wise though, I'm kinda fucked for choice with a dark grey coat, aren't I?

mknro

Postby stappard_ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:16 pm

stappard_

Postby bels » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm

reckon you can wear any colour with a dark grey coat...

MHL has a solovair with a chunkier sole. But that is basically a doc in design.

You could provide us with some flintstone for us to flintmatch.

Could go hard trend lover and wear wheat timbs (still on trend???)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby nick » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:24 pm

We don't talk about those after the ghetto signifier incident.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:24 am

thoughts on acne garret coat? seems the closest i'll find to something like my helmut langs in a darker colour.
also, this season's navy seems a bit brighter than last year's, not sure if that's a good thing or not..

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:59 am

How many long coats must a man own pirx

You take them off as soon as you enter the cafe anyway

And then if there's no hanger you have to put them on the back of a chair and they scrape on the floor because the chair isn't tall enough.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 am

you could be right. still think the best coat is the peacoat, but kids on the internet told me they weren't cool.

pirxthepilot

Postby bels » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:40 am

Being over thirty and having 19 year olds think you're cool is its own kind of uncool.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:44 am

pirx report to long coat mafia thread

can-

Postby odradek » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:01 am

actually, as a capo in the long coat mafia and noted hater peacoats, i think pirx could be the man the peacoat has been waiting for

odradek

Postby bels » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:21 pm

http://www.swrve.co.uk/collections/jack ... die-jacket
"Cycling Specific" softshell hoodie even though I'm 30

OR
http://www.swrve.co.uk/collections/jack ... eck-jacket
"I'm thirty so instead of a hoody I bought this ugly cycling jacket."

OR
http://www.swrve.co.uk/collections/jack ... ing-jacket
"I always just buy the most expensive thing" waxed cotton jacket which costs 1.5 as much as the other two

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:10 pm

no1 by far, the other two are a badly thought out work jacket coach hybrid and some poor jacket that doesn't know if it's a Barbour or erolson hughs latest rejected design.

maj

Postby can- » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:15 pm

number 2 looks good, are you japnese? it would especially look good on you if youre japanese.

can-

Postby ramseames » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Can't think of any reason not to buy arcteryx over any of those

ramseames

Postby harmsalmon » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 am

looking for some shoes. not too caz, not too $$$, maybe moderately weatherproof, maybe black?? already have docs and sk8 his help me!!!!

Last edited by harmsalmon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
harmsalmon

Postby smiles » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:56 am

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby thecanadiancook » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:58 pm

I've been interested in buying a nature print rain jacket.
I could buy an Undercover "less is better" forest print jacket now.
Or wait for a Patrik Ervell one.
Or wait even longer for a miharayasuhiro rose camo

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:16 pm

You're probably too tall for even the largest size though

ramseames

Postby can- » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:51 pm

the floral m51 fishtail from current season EG is very nice

can-

PreviousNext

Return to Tags