[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Clothes

Re: I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Postby Landscape » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:02 am

Landscape

Postby noodles » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:09 am

I don't know if I should get a pair of acne ace cash or max cash since I want to get a new pair of black jeans. I tried on the ace cash's and they fit well but I'm worried they might be too skinny. I have a pair of Naked and Famous skinny guys and they are way too tight.

noodles

Postby ramseames » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 pm

take pics in both and post them

ramseames

Postby stappard_ » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:31 pm

How about this one?

stappard_

Postby stappard_ » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Or this from is more budget

stappard_

Postby rublev » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:26 pm

yeah like i said in my rep i like the howlin knits. i have a gold one and dark green one from like three years ago and they still get wear (especially the gold... great autumn knit). they're lightweight but still cosy and soft, and have a nice fluffy texture. but prepare for the bobbles.

never considered buying something from albam before... but kinda want this (depending on the fit)

sure maggie howell must have some simple cream / pale knits as well

oh and i know ymc quality has been questioned but this looks nice

thick brushed lambswool with a raised seam running along the outer arm from the neck to the cuff

rublev
Political Editor

Postby kyung » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 pm

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby smiles » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:21 am

Opinions on sns herning Stark? On some people it looks really weird and way too tight but on others it looks good. Does anyone own one, care to comment? I'm looking for something to layer and I quite like the high neck.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby finolino » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:59 am

Does anyone know where I can cop a pair of light stone wash denim for around $100-150 (maybe a bit less or more)? Been looking around for a while but all the pairs I've liked the most (Acne, Patrik Ervell, LVC) are all worth around $250, if not higher, which is far more than what I can match.

finolino

Postby oucho » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 am

I have been wearing black skinny jeans for like a year now, now I want some wool pants, I really like these EG pants

and these ones

but they are £290 and £348 respectively, whenever I have spare money I just waste it on dumb stuff like takeaways or surviving so I don't mind spending it on a nice pair of trousers instead, just not sure if I like these THAT much, I do have the jacket to match the green pair though and I tried the green ones on in a store and they looked nice

can anyone recommend any other wool trousers? I wouldn't mind a grey pair

oucho

Postby stappard_ » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 am

I tried some AMI ones the other day and they were pretty nice, might be worth a look. Definitely not as interesting pattern/texture wise as EG but not much is

stappard_

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:00 am

lemon stans (for like ~$35)?

I like silly shoes but I mean..... I don't know if I really need them......

harmsalmon

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:20 am

pirxthepilot

Postby nick » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:00 am

Ball out of control and get those Horween New Balances.

In general though, NBs always look good with slim jeans - only reason I don't own a pair even though they're the obvious choice is because I'm lame and over concerned about garm saturation.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby ballast » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:14 pm

considering trading my peir wu moto pants

for stephan schneider border pants

very torn since i really like both. probably should've offered something i liked less first but here we are.

another thing to consider: i have the shawl bomber that matches the border pants.

thoughts?

ballast

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:32 pm

oof, peir's moto is a great cut. haven't tried the border, but i don't think i'd part with the moto. grass is always greener etc

pirxthepilot

Postby Prae » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 pm

I'm looking for a some different things which I could hopefully buy during my trip to Berlin the next week. The preface for all of these is that they all need extremely long arms (6'3-4" wingspan on a 6'2" 175 lbs. M/L body).

First off is some sort of black/charcoal shell or windbreaker which could keep me warm and more importantly dry on my 3k bike-trip to uni or 6k into town. Also, can't break the bank, so budget is $200-350. However it isn't fully needed, I have a ski-jacket, but it would be nice to have something a little less warm.

Then I'm also looking for some long, charcoal, chunky, wool cardigan, would like if the arms were long enough that I could roll the sleeve at the wrist, also I'm thinking something like a quarter/mid-thigh length.

Lastly, some cool casual shirts would be nice, something with nice texture or prints.

Prae

Postby pirxthepilot » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:21 pm

random yoox experiment 'messagerie' coat is surprisingly nice for the price: made in italy (dunno if that means much), textured mid-weight wool/poly/alpaca, good dark-navy colour and boxy shape. any thoughts on fit? keep/return?

pirxthepilot

Postby hamburgerlady » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:14 pm

thoughts on these
i've asked for others' opinions before and they've all said something's a bit weird about them.
i think they look real nice when actually on feet/worn than the stock images, so i think i might pull the trigger on it.
really really want to wear these everyday with rolled up trousers/cropped trousers. (i never wear full-length pants rolled down)

images paired with trousers:

hamburgerlady

Postby Muzzle » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Went to the new Beverly Center Uniqlo today and I was eying up the Alexandre Plokhov collab (namely this beauty) Image
I had no cash on me at the time and it's not on the US web-shop; would it be dumb to try and order it off uniqlo japan? (I was planning on sizing up one from US sizing)

Muzzle

Postby yoyobeat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:30 pm

what do you guys think? I love that this reminds me of wet leaves on the ground after a rain, in fall.

yoyobeat

Postby smiles » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:31 pm

all yaeca

feel like i could work this better than the stark.

fabric guaranteed to be baller but a bit pricy @ 160 before shipping

also pretty expensive

weak yen though!

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Syeknom » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Yohji

Help

Syeknom

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:28 am

Is that what the new syeknom wears now

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby quad » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm

EG duffle for $350... need opinions

quad

Postby zayg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:02 am

zayg

Postby zayg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:10 am

Solovair essentially are Docs. Solovair is the brand that comes from the factory that originally produced Docs in the UK until they offshored production.

I figured the quality would be superior to the Chinese made ones.

zayg

Postby yoyobeat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:18 pm

yoyobeat

Postby popcorn » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Looking for new casual khaki/tan colored pants. Is there anything ~$60-$80 range with a slim-straight leg made of a more substantial (heavy?) material than banana republic chinos? Maybe a herringbone or other texture? Doesn't need to be particularly warm. Not against either pressed or flat front. Not denim, preferably.

popcorn

Postby bels » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:29 am

My nn07 khakis are one of my favourite trews of all time

bels
Yung Winona

PreviousNext

Return to Tags