[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Clothes

Re: I don't know what I want (Buyer's guide)

Postby BIGBEE » Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 pm

common projects are good for that. if you want more of a dress shoe, black derbies work better for suits and casual. The closed lacing on oxfords looks really weird with casually I think

BIGBEE

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon May 15, 2017 3:40 pm

if you can find them maybe those gravis dylan slip ons. huf dylan slips might work too

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby alby » Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 pm

looking for a shoulder bag that is smallish. i want to fit a vape, wallet, keys, inhaler, maybe phone. can be pretty small. the supreme one this season looked good, wish I would have snagged it. looking to spend ~50$USD

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby BIGBEE » Sun May 21, 2017 8:23 pm

http://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-s ... &cgid=root

@luud

The organization and pockets on these are seem nice and should fit similar to those Uniqlo bush shorts. They make a 7" inseam too.

BIGBEE

Postby Cowboy » Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322525633644

Another similar pair of shorts (to the qlo)

Cowboy

Postby vgtbls » Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 am

I'm looking for some lighter-weight pants that are casual-bizcasual realm. High street offerings more than welcome. This is my first summer in an office and I don't think anyone here wears shorts.

vgtbls

Postby Ques » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:18 pm

can anyone recommend a handcream thats just like aesop's body balm but half the price?

Ques

Postby anotherdayhere » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:17 pm

chinos or casual trousers with around an 8inch leg opening without a real strong taper and 13in thighs for in a 32in waist, i feel like everyone made these pants when I didn't want them and now skinny pants rule the world and I cannot find casual pants that don't smother my legs. Dickies (874) are slightly too loose for me now. All of the usual high street stops have come up empty.

anotherdayhere

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm

is there a substantive argument against me buying motocross pants
definitely not c-t's kinda thing but i rock with the colorblocking and it doesn't feel like the huge logos really subtract from the paneling. looks like they'd be something ostentatious to wear to parties w weird nikes and something basic on top. can be had for p cheap on ebay too

it feels like it's something that anyone i ask would be against but i'd end up copping some anyway lol

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Cowboy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi I have a hankering to start journaling

If anyone has a specific notebook recommendation

I want it to be portable and small enough to fit in pockets- not too small tho?

Idk

Cowboy

Postby adiabatic » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 pm

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Dobwin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:29 pm

I was up in MTL a few weeks back, and tried a pair of Kuwalla|Tee Slasher pants. Loved them but they're out of stock in my size. Anyone know a similar brand? They're like a half-jogger/half- denim material.

https://www.kuwallatee.com/trousers/slasher-denim-black

Dobwin

Postby vgtbls » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 am

vgtbls

Postby INNIT » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

where can i get a sick corduroy jacket from

INNIT

Postby mknro » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:21 am

After four years of ridiculous amount of wear, my favourite, Ervell, jeans have finally died a death to massive rips

Now I have 0 pairs of jeans left. I like having the thickness and solid feel of jeans as an option in my wardrobe, and so many of my other clothes were bought to work around this colour. So I have two options, buy the same jeans I bought four years ago or try something new. I really liked the way these fit (pictured: , but I find it hard to believe my current style would still want the same fit as I did 4 years ago.

I'm leaning towards getting the same ones again (unless someone here tells me revel jeans have gone downhill for some reason), but would like to hear some suggestions of cool light wash jeans people may have seen recently

mknro

Postby vos » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Any suggestions for a cool carabiner? Something like the old marc jacobs one

vos

Postby iwtt » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:44 am

after three years im getting kind of tired of all my cos t-shirts. does anyone know of any good white (preferably available in black as well) t-shirts with a boxy fit and looooong sleeves (ideally end just above elbow)?? oh and i would like to buy 7 at once so 35$ or less a piece preferably.

you've obsessed about this before, right? what brands do you like?

iwtt

Postby bels » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:19 am

Uniqlo x Lemaire is the one.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby iwtt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:57 am

oversized tee looks great; sold out unfortunately :^(

lemaire tee also seems sold out? unsure which you're referring to because there's a million different collections and uniqlo u

looked into LL bean and they look really good fit wise, ordered one in medium and one in large as well as one dry packaged uniqlo t in large.

will update thread once i've received them.

iwtt

Postby Baddarn » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 am

they are sooo comfy and the shape is perfect but also so pricey for something I want to "test"

sway me

- -
Baddarn

Postby jrisk » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

looking for some black jeans that are slightly faded... maybe a stone wash or rinsed color? something with a high rise and non-contrasting stitching too. 501s would be great but they don't have what I'm looking for.

very close to buying some wranglers tbh

jrisk

Postby sidewalk » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 pm

What about Levis 501 'pridebowl' or 'delancy' color? That is a black stonewash and faded black respectively. Wranglers sound like what you want tbh, most options (like the carhartt wip ones i linked below) are low rise. I have some black jeans which are pretty faded from paul smith and facetasm but they are a low and mid rise (paul smiths low-rise is not a low like you might get with nudies. more comparable to a mid from levis imo).

re/done? They restore levis or someshit and seem extremely overpiced but idk

and lots of rinsed black options exist. neighborhood, cheap monday, even bonobos.

Last edited by sidewalk on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sidewalk

Postby jrisk » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

I missed the extra colors when looking at the 501s and the delancy's look perfect. thanks for pointing them out!

jrisk

Postby jrisk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

, funny enough it was my old pair of black new standards that i pulled out yesterday and thought it was time to replace. not a huge fan of the cut but they did age pretty nicely.

jrisk

Postby talkin2snakes » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 am

i don't wear denim much these days so not a purchase i could get excited about but there was a definite gap in my wardrobe for a pair of straight leg black jeans, find the uniqlo slim straights too skinny now and the regular cut is too wide around the hips for me. the added stretch was what swung it, they're really comfortable. can't believe now that i spent years wearing raw denim every day.

talkin2snakes

Postby 106-2 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am

I'm looking for a fleece, the thiccer the better (within reason). budget's about £120-ish, although preferably a bit less. I've already looked at the usual suspects (Patagonia, tnf etc.) but I'd rather branch out and try something new - recommendations?

106-2

Postby jrisk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:59 am

get this snowpeak one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snow-Peak-Fleec ... 1438.l2649

If you're into this style of fleece, uniqlo U will also have one soon.

jrisk

Postby jrisk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm

i also want to note, there's this weird champion thing:

http://www.champion.com/shop/champion/s ... die-s30074

jrisk

Postby Cowboy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Anyone have suggestions for jackets like this? Preferably in a fabric that's wearable in Texas fall->early spring

This is Marg FW13 So my chances of finding the exact one are slim.

Cowboy

Postby talkin2snakes » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:34 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RRP-235-Marga ... SwJJRZuR6Y

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CP-Company-Vi ... SwdQNZyrPe

on this note we need someone to find an OG supplier of wool overshirts/work jkts that are not too heritage-y. sadly the person in charge of this stuff has lost his mojo and veered off into '2015 techwear dad' territory. :-|

talkin2snakes

PreviousNext

Return to Tags