[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - fashion illustrations and sketches

fashion illustrations and sketches

Clothes

fashion illustrations and sketches

Postby charybdis » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Thought it might be cool to have a general thread to post fashion-related illustrations/sketches.

Yohji

random internet person http://idontlikeclothes.tumblr.com/

random internet person 2 http://damienflorebertcuypers.tumblr.com/

Sorry I'm in a thread posting mood right now.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Re: fashion illustration and sketches

Postby sknss » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 pm

cool thread idea!

if you find karl irritating, this might change your mind. he talks about his life and draws his childhood, his first dresses, his diet... his talent shows through his drawings and it's pretty touching.

i can't seem to find a vid with english subs, sorry

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Re: fashion illustrations and sketches

Postby germinal » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 pm

http://aitorthroup.com/sketchbook/

aitor rules

i read karl draws every single chanel look himself. pretty encroyarb

germinal
Garminlad

Postby sknss » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:05 pm

iirc karl brings some simple sketches to his first couturière and she has to figure out the proportions and everything. then she shows him the prototype and he goes "that's not what i wanted!"
lul

there

aucontrairearto i'm french, if you need help with your homework... >(smiling)

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby germinal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:27 am

daiki suzuki

interview (in jp): http://nepenthes.co.jp/feature/32/f32.html

germinal
Garminlad

Postby schiaparelli » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm

i am so happy for this thread because i can now post work by my fashion-illustration idol, kris atomic. she has a cool that's great for adorable fashion-related illustrations (she'll do illustrations from various runway shows and it's really interesting to see her reinterpret things in her own distinctive style) as well as some general wanderlust-inducing photography.

sick illustrations of meadham kirchhoff's back in march

she'll sometimes do outfits in an illustration: equipment shirt x michael kors skirt x miu miu earrings x fictional shoes and clutch

illustration of the transcendent

hey look it's carven's !

xxx

really hope that for my sake and syeknom's sake she follows up her visit to the with illustrations

schiaparelli

Postby deadkitty » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Tony Viramontes

Claude Montana

Valentino

Chanel

deadkitty

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 pm

dainius bendikas

YoungCanoeist

Postby bels » Sun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

drew this pic of me

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 am

Show studio have been posting illustrations from fashion week on their tumblr

John Booth

Marie Cunliffe

Eduardo Mata Icaza

germinal
Garminlad

Postby germinal » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 am

germinal
Garminlad

Postby birdman caw » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 am

Marian Churchland is a comics artist who draws lots of goblins, wears EG, and occasionally sketches out her own collections and "impossible jackets/pants/etc." I am a fan.

birdman caw

Postby sagc » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm a big fan of her work - her (boyfriend? Husband? Some sort of relationship, anyway) Brandom Graham is really good too. King City is one of my favorite graphic novels.

sagc

Return to Tags