[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Who's that Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™?

Who's that Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™?

Clothes

Who's that Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™?

Postby yoyobeat » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am

Post designer garments. Provide as much visual and material information as possible about the garment. Try to avoid super iconic hyped pieces or it will be too easy. Other members try to guess the season based on these clues and should provide a reason why they think that season. You can either know the season and just do this as a fun riddle, or have no idea.

I'll kick us off with a secondhand number whose season I don't know and am trying to find out. I choose you!

Black cotton moleskin with an elastic waistband, no beltloops...

From Jil Sander. No "Tailor Made" reference.

A diagonal leg seam and button cinch closure by the shin...

Zipper fly and hook closure

The pockets have buttons that can keep them shut

This tag was in the back pocket.

And the other side of the back pocket tag. Googling 'galaxy' turned up nothing. Maybe it's the factory?

(smiling) :-)

Other hints: bought this at a consignment shop where there were 5-6 other Jil pants (only pants) of the same waist size, must have come from the same guy (collector?). The others were all flat-front, with a 'tailor made' tag and had dressier wool fabrics with a somewhat looser cut; they didn't have any weird details like the buttons or diagonal leg seam. From what I recall, all those other pants tags were also black/dark with the light colored JIL SANDER text, like this one.

yoyobeat

Return to Tags