[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - linkin park appreciation thread

linkin park appreciation thread

Clothes

linkin park appreciation thread

Postby maj » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:20 pm

hello welcome to the care tags time machine, today we are visiting 2003

WHOOAAAAHHFFDFFD......BBDRFEGRGFRR..... HHRRRRRRRR....AAHHHHHHHHHH.....TSSSHHHHF

ah we made it, is everyone here?

good, now there are a few rules before we start

THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOW YOUR ANKLES IS WITH 3/4r LENGTHS AND SHORTS

KANYE WEST DOES NOT EXIST

JAY Z IS SURPRISINGLY GOOD

now lets start our field trip, we need to collect some ideas on what bmx2017 will be all about.

maj

Re: linkin park appreciation thread

Postby maj » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

i used to ride a sweet eastern trail digger before it got stolen and i replaced it with a dk 6pack built from my cousins spare parts

maj

Postby maj » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm

what does the bmx man wear on his feet?

when i was hanging around my cousins they all wore etnies, and as such i wanted a pair of them as they looked sick but my mum would never stretch for them as they were bare p and i would "wreck them playing football within a week".

the closest thing i can find to the ones i lusted after on the site is lo-cuts

although they are slimmer as with all things in 2015

would also like to draw attention to

and

i much preffered dave mirra, although his bikes are shit

maj

Postby windowflowers » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:47 pm

I had some haro bike when I was younger but I was never able to do tricks or anything and the front wheel is kinda fucked now

it also wasn't super fun to ride because the roads near me are all uphill and poorly paved

I did wear etnies for a long time tho

windowflowers

Postby Suquida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Alright folks, you haven't LIVED until you've lived on a HARO BACKTRAIL X2

Let me just tell you, there is nothing better than waking up on christmas morning to this shiny blue sombitch in your living room because what that says is "my parents love me more than those kids down the street with the stupid walmart bike" fuck you clint acosta

Man I was so ignorant on this thing I stood up ON the seat as it was moving like the madman that I was, had front and back pegs installed but naturally got the front ones taken off because they weren't as cool

I always rode it in front of my neighborhood crushes house in effort to swoon her and perhaps get her to ride on the pegs but alas it never happened

Last edited by Suquida on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suquida

Postby Suquida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Also Osiris shoes? Were those cool? I had a pair of Etnies and then some Adios and then I got these and they were pretty sick I gotta say

Suquida

Postby trasparenti » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:31 pm

sup fools. When I'm not shredding the gnar I like to collect sneakers and listen to 50 cent. I'm a bit of a 'sneakerhead'.
These are some of my fave skate sneaks. Once I get out of school I board until my mom calls me on my Nokia Tracfone, then I go on AIM with all my pals and we talk about Gamecube games.

Hey, anyone else heard of this 'selbedge' denim from China or Japan or smth? looks pretty boss to me. B)

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby can- » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:36 pm

can-

Postby ben » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:35 pm

:heck:

Last edited by ben on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ben

Postby wintyd0n0 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Custom vans come out next year guys! What are you getting? I'm thinking black and neon blue checkerboard 8)

wintyd0n0

Postby Lorcan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Lorcan

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

**Deleted**

Rjbman fuck lol, whoops

ramseames

Postby maj » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 pm

around 2008/2010 i really wanted a checkered hoodie, burton had this great black and white one with the occasional blue square. however it was bare p and my mum never bought it for me.

maj

Return to Tags