[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Yes but no

Yes but no

Clothes

Yes but no

Postby adiabatic » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 am

This thread is to talk about items you like — a lot — that you've decided not to get for whatever reason.

The was restocked again recently, and I've been drooling over them every time I get the e-mail in my inbox. Unfortunately, I just don't need it; here in Southern California it's extraordinarily rare that I need a jacket while I'm out and about and a shell like this would just age in my closet without being used much. :(

What else do you want but won't fit — maybe even literally! — in your wardrobe?

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Re: Yes but no

Postby posh_somme » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

I definitely have plenty of these. one that springs to mind is this Y-3 cap that totally doesn't suit my style but I just really like the look

posh_somme

Re: Yes but no

Postby trasparenti » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm sure I could write for hours about missed opportunities but first few I thought of were these:

XXXL Anrealage jeans
kinda endearingly ugly and vvv big. Giant jeans that have this neat doohicky in the waist that allows you to tighten it internally

Sulvam big tencel shirt
saw it in Kindal in Tokyo, didn't think about it because I was trying to focus only on one brand... so dumb. Haven't found one for a good price since.

Mittan
Right before I left Japan I finally found a store selling Mittan. Even though I had money to buy some stuff I decided to just pass, even though it was all beautiful and reasonably priced. Wow. So dumb. Super hard to find online, new or used, and when some shirts or pants pop up they're usually too small. It'll be awhile before I get some Mittan in my life :(

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Return to Tags