[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Toilet Water

Toilet Water

Clothes

Re: Toilet Water

Postby lostie » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

My sample of Roses de Chloe smells like

I love it

lostie

Postby g2x222 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 pm

g2x222

Postby swatfishy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:48 pm

swatfishy

Postby g2x222 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:46 am

g2x222

Postby smiles » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:55 am

Is penhaligons any good or is it too 'old man/money'? looking for something summery.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby swatfishy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 am

got a sample of sel marin by heely

definitely smells like the sea/ocean, but something is slightly off and I can't quite place it (still a scent noob). Its very unique though and I love that, probably my go to summer scent. Going to try mixing it with virgin island water, which I think smells like a margarita, to replicate a margarita on the beach experience hah.

swatfishy

Postby smiles » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 am

picked up this Penhaligon's Esprit du Roi recently

smells of tomato leaves at the beginning and dries down to something 'warmer' but not overpowering in the humidity/day time. Pretty unique and good to wear when I can't wear my oud 27.

Still think Le Labo is my favourite so far though. Some really interesting scents and such a luxe experience. Certainly going to go back to Liberty's if i'm headed to london.

Anyone heard of/had experience with fueguia 1833? It seems like they have some great stuff as well.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby oucho » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:33 pm

I have a couple of Molton Brown perfumez that are v cool, I also have a bunch of their shower gels (my mum buys me them for xmas) they have a really cool range of dope smelling stuff, some of it is a bit weird, one of the shower gels I have smells like polished wood, which is cool but also strange

oucho

Postby windowflowers » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

My mom makes a lot of body care products and fragrances and I've been using this one she gave me. It's bay rum and vanilla and is one of the best things I've ever smelled.

windowflowers

Postby sid3000 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:13 pm

sid3000

Postby sunblam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm

I smell like a lovely man

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby chadnik » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:55 pm

new Le Labo :woop:
I'm addicted to rose and musk so this is perfect. it has a lot of cedar-y woods, which I unexpectedly like on my skin. the rose is more dried rose petal than fresh-picked rose (still looking for that grail super light and fresh lemony rose perfume) and tends to waft in and out throughout the scent. the drydown smells exactly like the incense-filled nights of Semana Santa in Seville (I think it's the vetiver? it's a resinous, sensuous smell), which is wonderfully personal to me. I think it'd be really nice on a man too. (tangential: while I was in the store, a loud woman in a belted jersey maxi dress came in asking if they had anything with "hues of green apple"—salesperson's eye roll suppression was visible.)

also, a few people mentioned using Aesop's deo in this thread—how well does it work? I sniffed it yesterday and liked it, but does it work as it should (I am used to wearing non-antiperspirant deodorants)?

Last edited by chadnik on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chadnik

Postby absurdmind » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 pm

right now i only have some colognes i bought in highschool like dolce&gabanna light blue, lacoste, some old discount one, etc. ive been meaning to get a bottle of narcisso rodriguez for men for awhile now, has anyone tried it before? i hear it smells sort of like rain on concrete and musk which is something that really interests me. also thinking about picking up l'eau d'issey pour homme intense.

whenever i think about or smell cologne i like to make a lot of weird associations. what color would this cologne be if it were clothing? what kind of environment does this represent? what kind of person does this portray? i kind of think in pictures when im worried about scent. basically my mind is a shitty tumblr board.

absurdmind

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 am

just got some samples of cdg 2 and eau deparfum and they're really different, but I'm very fond of them both. love the weird, vaguely-industrial glue and tape notes in eau de parfum.

harmsalmon

Postby chilljin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

My favourite smell to wear personally is fahrenheit

When I was growing up it was always my Dad's 'special' aftershave, that only got wore to evening events and stuff. Smells great on my skin and honestly get mad compliments on it.

Did anybody else wear joop as a boy?

Smelling it now makes me feel like a chronic-masturbating young teen again :'(

chilljin

Postby exprof » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:13 pm

I think I'm going to buy MMM's Jazz Club. Mens fragrances on women is the next big thing.

exprof

Postby Syeknom » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:14 pm

The jazz club one is really rather nice. Quite dark.

I wore the women's beach fragrance a few times (samples) but didn't really work as well as I hoped

Syeknom

Postby bottlebrush » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 am

a good write up

my sister just calls me "earthworm" every time i wear it :lol:

bottlebrush

Postby odradek » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:53 pm

been running through a sampler from perfumed court in the interests of getting my nose acclimated to lots of different things, and as far as fashion houses go (as opposed to dedicated perfumeries or whatever), it's totally a mixed bag.

prada infusion d'homme smells like baby wipes. apparently this is the iris working and people want to go through the day smelling like this, which is a mystery to me. unfortunately has excellent sillage on my skin.
comme des garcons zagorsk smells like iodine and ashes and it makes me feel like i'm in a 70s doctors office while some filthy nurse with a cigarette in her lips prepares to give me a shot.
dior homme smells nice but it's so one note and boring i feel like i could be doing something more exciting.

maybe i'm not cut out for niche scents. turns out lavender, vanilla and wood do feature prominently in scents i do like, though.

odradek

Postby rudy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

All I really want is to smell like the first rain in spring

rudy

Postby absurdmind » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm

ordering dior's fahrenheit absolute and narcisso rodriguez for men as we speak, very exciting. ive been watching cologne review videos on youtube for the past couple days and these seem the most enticing to me, probably because they seem to capture some things im trying to project. they seem fairly different but of course they'll be used for different occasions. they are also two of the greatest looking bottles ive seen. im just praying they match my skin well.

Image Image
a negative review for absolute stated that"...I feel like I was at the cemetery on a rainy day" as if that could be a bad thing. ill probably give some sort of review when they come in.

absurdmind

Postby JewTurk » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 pm

So this girl I'm kinda-sorta infatuated with has this very recognizable perfume that is super subtle but whenever we have a close encounter I can always smell it right away and it is seriously awe inspiring. It literally makes me turn my head.

Anyways.

Good perfumes (colognes...?) to start out with/try and sample and see what you think? Also, should I worry about my deodorant going well with a perfume?

JewTurk

Postby nick » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby chadnik » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 am

Old Spice deo is its own thing, but in my experience (having used it myself for a bit, and smelling it on others) it does not go with everything. Old Spice is a hulking giant itching to snatch up and consume anything less intense than itself.

chadnik

Postby bels » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:39 am

Beginning to really loathe Terre D'hermes. It's the Herme's belt of scents.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby absurdmind » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:44 am

i didnt sample because i live life on the edge.. and im too poor to pay shipping twice.

absurdmind

Postby pirxthepilot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 am

pirxthepilot

Postby synthese » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am

synthese

Postby Ques » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm

love the description for voleur de roses: Voleur de Roses was composed by Michel Almairac and captures the chaos of a rose garden shattered by a thunderstorm. Regal and brutal, tender and long lasting.

Ques

Postby kyung » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 pm

just got my bottle of cdg kyoto in the mail

i love it. really lovely incense scent with a woodiness and spice that isn't too overpowering. luckyscent included samples of the rest of the incense line but kyoto is probably the mildest and my fave. i feel so mysterious wearing this :-)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

PreviousNext

Return to Tags