[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Fit Archives

Fit Archives

Clothes

Re: Fit Archives

Postby Azurewrath » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:20 am

Azurewrath

Postby Ques » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:20 pm

just remembered that i took a lot of fit pics my first year of college but never really posted any of them. this was a fun walk down memory lane

wore my skinny jeans a lot in the beginning

also tried to dress #menswear a lot

target x philip lim got my hyped on sweatpants and hi-tops

baby's first wool pants

tried my hand at ~~streetwear~~

towards the end of the school year i got this jacket from my granddad and it was basically the only thing i ever wore from that point on because of how comfy it was. somehow i never overheated inside, and was never cold outside. shearling truckers are magical

Ques

Postby sick boy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:17 pm

was the trucker bedazzled when your granddad gave it to you?

sick boy

Postby Ques » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm

yeah he found it at a flea market in the 80s in omaha already bedazzled, if memory serves

check out the back
!!!

more pics:

it's the perfect party jacket; long, deep pockets; wind resistant; good down to 30f but also up to 80; always gets compliments and people assume you're cool; and it works as a conversation starter (smiling)

Ques

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Every fit of me you could ever want. I've only actually taken picture of what I am wearing during the last 2 or 3 months.

In middle school my biggest style influence was soulja boy (I still like some of what he wore a lot) I wore Tall tee's, baggy jeans/cargo pants, and Air Force 1's

In high school I got super, super interested in "techwear" I fucking love acronym. Acronym was perfect for me aesthetic wise, baggy silhouettes, heavy military bent, and FUNCTIONALITY. Also big influence on me has been milspex' fits. I really, really like how he dresses, I think where I'm heading eventually is some sort of chimera involving military based techwear and milspex.

First fit pic I took.

First two fits on care-tags

Experimenting with this thing called "slim fit", I'd worn baggy clothing my whole life up 'til this point.

Being truer to my personal style with looser fitting clothes

All the recent stuff (I've found a better angle to take pics from I think) also I've been interested in profile and pinrolling

So in conclusion I'm keeping at it; I do love pockets for my next fit I'm going to see how many pockets I can have in one outfit.

BIGBEE

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 am

19 Months ago (February 2013). As far as I remember, this is the first time I tried to tie my hair up in a bun. I also distinctly remember wearing this to the supermarket. There was some sort of vaguely military look I was trying to go for. My hair must not have even been shoulder length at this point.

A year ago. As far as I remember, this is the first "real" dip into wearing a couple designers/brands I enjoy. I remember I actually took this picture on a Saturday evening. The necklace was bought from some hippie booth that comes to my college a couple times every semester. My hair was also quite a bit shorter at the time. The shirt has since been sold as it was way too scoop-y for me (I actually had to repeatedly push the neckline up as to not plunge into my solar plexus).

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby jrisk » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:55 pm

found a picture of the one time I wore wellies

jrisk

Postby ducksick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:22 am

All rubbish (except the middle), but whatever

Early (?) 2014?

Uniqlo linen shirt
CdGH+ Wool/Cashmere shorts
Guidi

late 2013

YYPH Linen scarf
Uniqlo Linen Shirt
Ann Demeulemeester Linen Pants
Docs

Early 2013

Undercover Can Parka
Uniqlo linen shirt
Uniqlo cropped pants
White Mountaineering Sneakers

ducksick

Postby quitter » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 am

as autumn 2013 transitioned into winter my mirror got a lot dirtier

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby pei » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:15 am

got progressively chubbier over the months that i have actually considered starting to dress myself.

putting progress in spoiler cause it's pretty long, and i'm excluding the ones that i have posted on here already!

:0)
pei

Postby Indieguy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:21 am

Indieguy age 11 sans regular training

Indieguy age 18 avec regular training

My style has definitely developed a bit :-) (Shit quality due to cropping)

Indieguy

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:16 pm

stuff from the tail end of the summer and things that were too low quality to put in waywt

BIGBEE

Postby Ques » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:00 pm

stuff i forgot to post from this semester

Ques

Postby stappard_ » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

5 years ago, in standard 5-years-ago garms i.e. vintage barbour and apc fw09

stappard_

Postby maj » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:01 am

as we round the corner into the second year of ct operations, and before summer where the site closes i'd say it's time to reflect on our personal year of fashion and frolics.

what were your highs?!

what were your lows?!

where do you hope to go?!

maj

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Good idea maj, here's mine
first fit I posted, not on here obvsly. Posted this middle of last summer

got super into wtaps as most people know. I still really like the brand but $$$. I think I'm gonna stick with tops from wtaps from now on. I really want an older hoodie from them :D

Then I somehow went from that to this.

lows were definitely the first few fits I posted on care tags but especially this one

highs are all of my recent fits and some wtaps fits if I had to pick favorites it'd be these.

I don't really have a direction I want to go in I'm just gonna do what I've been doing and wear cheap/thrifted stuff and see how far I go.
I want a summer suit (might be caught up in the hype train tho)
cop more taps
buy something from raf (I love that man)
continue being a cool guy

also big ups to anyone that helped me in my early days esp.

BIGBEE

Postby rjbman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:06 pm

i wanna start over from scratch and get advice from

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby vgtbls » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Missed my one year anniversary yesterday! Oops. Here's all the posts I could find. Not quite in chronological order. Some good, many bad. I've had a great year with you weirdos. Maybe in year two I'll find some style.

vgtbls

Postby rjbman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Care-tags fits (inc. fit arena) since October 2013

Here's to another two years of growth!

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby smiles » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:46 pm

this was a pretty good look imo

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby hamburgerlady » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:56 am

reviving this thread.
kinda miss this -2012.

hamburgerlady

Postby posh_somme » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 am

first fit i ever posted on the net, on /fa/, late 2013. it was rly well received (i dont like it in retrospect, except the COS sweater is cool) but i dress nothing like this now

first mfa fit, also well received and i dont own any of these clothes anymore. i've become less adventurous p much

posh_somme

Postby asianfuntime » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 pm

this post will primarily consist of a 13-15 year old dressing into various clothing

spoiler bc this will be too many pictures

and as of now as a 15 year old, I'd say I'm all over the place in what I wear each day, but all of them make me happy (smiling) so I guess I'm at a good point
I just go with what I like and get what I want if I have the money and desire

asianfuntime

Postby 3hunna » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:52 pm

me at the age of ~10

Last edited by 3hunna on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3hunna

Postby eufemism » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 pm

i peaked early in my career

Last edited by eufemism on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby evilfriends » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:21 pm

To be honest looking at this album makes me want to quit fashion as a hobby forever.

evilfriends

Postby bels » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Found this 30 days 30 fits thing from 2 years ago browsing through my old reddit comments.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 pm

why did u stop wearing bombers and start wearing old man harringtons?

why did u go boring?

also u look well swole in some of those tees i genuinely feel flustered

maj

Postby bels » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:16 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby AmericanPie » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 am

[redacted]

AmericanPie

PreviousNext