[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Fit Archives

Fit Archives

Clothes

Re: Fit Archives

Postby smiles » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:13 pm

say it with me, your clothing is not always a representation of your personality.

lots of pictures from 3 years ago to now.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Are you going WAVEY next milesy?

palace, thrift, supreme, henri lloyd, vans

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:30 pm

he's clearly sold it all to buy a bmx

stylish and stops him from being late to class after being up all night with discussing howbadly ur blazer fitted

maj

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm sure if smiles has a bike he has a real one

ramseames

Postby tomsfood » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 am

(mostly) never before posted tomsfood outfits, mainly old stuff

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby bels » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:06 am

2012:

Pretty funny, can't believe I used to dress like this. Jeans are a size 28.

1994:

Getting there, but still pretty bad in the grand scheme of things xD. Jeans are a size 30.

2016:

Finally managing to get my bearings a bit but still a long way to go. Jeans are a size 32.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby saveed_samir » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:07 am

that IS the joke right? i legit can't tell..

saveed_samir

Postby mellownyellow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 am

Essential reading for spectators: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrington_jacket

mellownyellow

Postby Cowboy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:42 pm

October 2014

October 2015

Yesterday, 2017

Growing pains and my (I hope declining) habit of annoying people online aside, I've had a fantastic time and still love this as much as I did on day one.

Cowboy

Postby bels » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 am

Interesting that it seems to now be possible to skip the "all black" phase of fashion development, but the mom approved nice boy phase is still essential.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby argew » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:57 pm

wall of text incoming!!!

15 april '14
just got one fit (my very first one!), but this was the point at which i decided to get into fashion.
i got into fashion because there was this very fashionable girl at my high school at the time and i liked her a lot, figured this'd get her attention
also my first post to r/teenmfa, i remember being very scared to post myself back then!

11 september '14
picture with my very first purchases. uniqlo sweatshirt, new new balance 574s.
unintentional normcore actually. was very self conscious about cuffing my pants. still had no idea what i was doing.

october '14 - february '15
really liked the monochrome stuff, browsed a lot of /fa/ (as you can tell).
felt very cool in all black, but also very self conscious.
at this point i'm still very much dressing to impress others.

march '15 - jun '15
streetwear??? starting to dress a little more for myself, not so much for others.
really liked the japanese inspo stuff i saw on /fa/ around that time, but had no idea how to recreate any of it.
last year of high school too!

july '15 - february '16
scandinavian minimalism! i was going to start university this summer, so i wanted to look trendy but still kind of different.
still didn't have a job at this time, so i couldn't afford many clothes and a capsule wardrobe seemed like a great solution.
less self conscious about my clothes, more self conscious about my hair, which is why i got a baseball cap.

march '16 - january '17
streetwear pt 2. this time with more originality! feeling pretty confident in what i wear at this point, and thus made an account here!
not really afraid to wear 'different' clothes anymore! only took me 3 years!!!
also starting to invest in non-mall clothes at this point, since i got a job.

february '17 - now
streetwear pt 3. i guess it could be lumped in with the streetwear pt. 2, but i feel like from here on my stuff became more cohesive and i'm not afraid of colors anymore.
also buying less clothes at this point, since i'm only getting stuff i really like.
starting my 3rd year of university after this summer break already, time flies!!!

ended up putting more effort into this than i thought, but it'll be cool to look back on i think
very happy i saved my older outfits! i have many more but decided to post the 'best' of each period

no i didn't, i barely even talked to her haha
i am/was too shy, fashionable people are intimidating

argew

Postby blanket » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 pm

ahh i found some old fitpics from the last two or three years, when i had resolved not to post any online. i stopped posting fits because i was thinking "will care tags like this when i post it?" when i looked at clothes and that didn't feel very nice

the first few outfits i posted

the last ones i posted before i stopped were these two.

i think most of these are from 2075, maybe up to the the end of 2016. dunno if it can be called an evolution because wot i wear day to day hasn't changed too much, bar the diameter of my trouser legs increasing. it surprised me how consistent things have been. warning lots!! of pictures!!!!!

2016 onwards

out of everything in these pictures there's only 9 things i don't own anymore, which surprised me. out of those, two got lost at various points in time, one was given to a friend and two wore out beyond use. the rest have been replaced with the nicer version of whatever they were

i guess the biggest change is now i'm looking for the version/ideal that i love rather than trying to replicate the feeling with big uniqlo and muji clothes. i kind of miss doing that but it was actually fairly wasteful because half the time things wouldn't work out the way i wanted them to.

blanket

Previous

Return to Tags