[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby anonomous » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Also, things tend to get stuck in post quite a bit, compared to US. That on top of paying additional shipping/vat/proxy makes me stay away from buying stuff from rak or etc.

anonomous

Postby CPV1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:51 pm

I buy stuff from Rakuten and Yahoo! Auctions a lot and have never paid any form of import tax or VAT or whatever. You just have to ask your proxy service to cut the tags off, if there are any, and mark it down as "Used clothes - Gift - Value: £10" and it'll go through fine.

CPV1

Postby CleanThug » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Anyone have experience with the Outlier New Ways? Obviously most people love the three ways but i'm not sure what the differences are, if any.

CleanThug

Postby stappard_ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:08 pm

What can I wear trou-wise with a black/dark-grey linen blazer?

stappard_

Postby edward » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Think I'm gonna order an Ervell pocket sweater, can anybody comment on sizing? (I'm usually a small in Uniqlo, etc.)

thx

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby starfox64 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 am

i think sizing varies slightly by season, but i have a medium from last year that fits right and a medium from this year thats kinda short. i think the summer sweaters run slightly smaller but i'm not 100% on that.

im usually a medium.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby eli7 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:38 pm

This is not fashion related but I'm looking for a new pair of binoculars, any recommendations? My last pair were Minox ones that were super nice, but thinking of trying something else. Primary use is bird watching, though I'd like something that will perform well in fog.

eli7

Postby anonomous » Fri May 02, 2014 1:52 pm

I might be going to Osaka this summer with my family. Do you guys know any stores/fashion places i should visit?

anonomous

Postby L_Dawg » Fri May 02, 2014 5:04 pm

How do the reebok x palace workouts fit?

L_Dawg

Postby bels » Fri May 02, 2014 5:13 pm

L_Dawg you need to meet aka Major General John "Hacks" Dunning (Viscount Windsor)

bels
Yung Winona

Postby maj » Fri May 02, 2014 5:17 pm

they fit tts

maj

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sat May 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Where should I look for heavier, nicely textured tees? Like less of a fine jersey and more of a grittier thicker knit. Also, preferably regular cut (ie not slim). Thanks (smiling)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby ramseames » Sat May 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Twerkwear/repo stuff like RMC is usually pretty heavy weight

ramseames

Postby bouquet » Sat May 03, 2014 6:16 pm

So a few months ago I tried to purchase Unbranded denim from Blue Owl. They ended up sending me a defective pair and I exchanged them. In apologies for the trouble, Jay gave me $25 (which was very kind) and I got $10 credit just for making the purchase. Fast forward to now, and I've sold the jeans to after finding i didn't really enjoy raw denim like i thought i might. My question is: are there any cool items on Blue Owl right now that I should seriously consider using my credit towards? I really don't want to just let it go to waste (though it never expires, so I guess I could wait a bit).

bouquet

Postby starfox64 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:19 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby RycePooding » Mon May 05, 2014 2:15 pm

My air force 1 canvas '07's smell horrible even when wearing socks.

any idea what I can do about this?

RycePooding

Postby sknss » Mon May 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Sprinkling soda powder inside should to the trick. You can also wash them

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby SteevMike » Mon May 05, 2014 5:08 pm

am i a sucker if i pay retail for eg workaday?

SteevMike

Postby yourdad » Tue May 06, 2014 5:36 am

eg workaday is topnotch. the fatigues are some of my favourite pants

yourdad

Postby smiles » Tue May 06, 2014 7:29 am

Fuck, the last two times I've worn a shirt I've also had curry and also managed to get some on the shirt. How can I remove the stains. I even took of the shirt before eating and it still got stained :((

(It's an over shirt)

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

Smiles eating curry topless is deffo someone's fantasy.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eskdc » Wed May 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Anybody know who makes pants in materials like Levi's STA-Prest but with regular/loose cuts? I'm in love with the material but I'm continually disappointed that they only offer it in 511 cuts.

eskdc

Postby greggy » Thu May 08, 2014 2:34 pm

i've been raped by hrmc. what happens if I refuse to pay? My understanding is that the charge includes 20% VAT + some sort of handling charge from Parcelforce. If I opt to return the item to the sender, nobody has to pay VAT, right? What about the Parcelforce fee?

greggy

Postby nick » Thu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Button-down shirts other than EG and GBV with room in the hip but still a "tailored" true to size fit? Or are those two the masters of that fit

edit: thanks - do you happen to know what this type of EG shirt is called? I really am not familiar w/ EG that much (as much as I wish I was)
- i mean it's not skin hugging slim-fit, but it's not like throwing a giant sack over my body like Uniqlos non slim fit stuff in my true size.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby Vaeltaja » Thu May 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Anyone got information on Nuit ?

Designs look interesting, but anyone know about quality?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby McOdsen » Thu May 08, 2014 3:50 pm

So my bro needs a suit, whats the recommended place to go with maybe 500-700 dollars? Preferably closer to 5

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby starfox64 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:52 pm

suit supply, uniqlo, brooks brothers, jcrew are all viable options

starfox64

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu May 08, 2014 7:50 pm

syek said most of his suits are from suit supply. i'd follow syeknom into battle

JonjoShelvey

Postby Bryan » Thu May 08, 2014 11:51 pm

i have the opportunity to get some more rafdidas, BUT it's only available in size 11.5, and I wear size 12. wat do care tags?!?!?

rafs in question: http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/adid ... zweego-2-0

@ramdomthought all of them i need all of them

wya
Bryan

Postby smiles » Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 am

they wont fit you...

that version runs super small

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

PreviousNext

Return to Tags