[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby JewTurk » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:23 pm

$130 bedford yay/nay?

I mean like could I wear just some black chinos/docs/bd shirt/bedford and be pretty safe?

e:
color:

or this colorway

http://www.grailed.com/listings/24195-e ... ker-jacket

almost $100 more, the $130 seller said it has a dark turquoise color in the sunlight

e2:

Alright I got it for $115, casual blazer should be something nice and fresh to change up my wardrobe a bit.

JewTurk

Postby JewTurk » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:44 pm

How uncomfortable are docs right off the bat? I got size 6 like I was recommended but these seem a little bit on the small side, not sure if I'm just not used to the discomfort.

I wear a size 8 in vans which is a UK 7 and I got the size 6, I think I'm going to return and get a 7. Don't want to risk it.

JewTurk

Postby finolino » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:28 pm

quick q guys

what styles of winter coats would look good with my current wardrobe? i'm hard pressed for ideas, and nothing i have at the current moment is good enough for chicago winters, which, judging by last year, aren't afraid to regularly dip below 0 degrees (fahrenheit)

finolino

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:39 am

Any recommendations regarding jackets/coats with cool pockets? e.g. Acronym and the chest pockets. not saying it has to be at a weird angle, but I like that it was centered and not just a breast pocket.

Also, no pocket required, but anyone making any good white outerwear this season? Mens or womens, looking for me and potentially christmas for the missus. <=google chrome doesn't think that's a word. I wanted to get that cool OL white pullover with the drawstring, but couldn't afford it at the start of the season and it was gone fast. Digging Supreme's White N-2B(3B??), but I'm a small so I don't think that will happen.

Rec me brands, pieces, etc. Thanks (smiling)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby Ques » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:49 pm

The entire inside leg of my nike track pants is coated in blood, any idea how to get it out?

Also what stores carry gauze

Ques

Postby Ques » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Couldn't find my car keys so I did some improv medicine

Where do I apply to med school

Ques

Postby wiggly--woo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am

how, exactly, does one dress for a gatsby themed christmas ball ???

wiggly--woo

Postby stappard_ » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 am

Straw Boater is 100% the best shorthand for roaring 20s mens fashion

stappard_

Postby bels » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:49 am

Dress as an optician's billboard

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:12 am

Does anybody have any experience with Heschung? Thought these looked fun for a sale pickup in Jan

stappard_

Postby Morlin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:31 pm

What is the quality of Comme ca Ism (ファイブフォックス)? Japanese h&m? looking at a wool coat from them

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby alby » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

Can one wash a hat? can I just throw it in my laundry? will that ruin said hat?

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby meatjacket » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:10 pm

whats the sizing on paraboots like

meatjacket

Postby yoyobeat » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I have (somewhat dark) blond hair and blue eyes and I rarely see good fashion photos, whether streetstyle or otherwise, with people who have the same skin tone or whatever it's called. Everything I have found in the category seems to be a fairly blandly dressed guy in a well fitted jean jacket or suit with a blue button-down. I was wondering if anyone has any good ones lying around in their comp they could share, or places where I might go to find stuff like this that show color used well on blue eyed blond people?

I'm trying to learn to better use colors that fit with my skin tone. Esp. beyond basics like blue jeans and a white tee, or a blue button down. Help please

yoyobeat

Postby klonopin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:04 pm

does anyone (looking at you, ) know what the gosha sweatshirt from this season says in russian? i get asked what it means every time i wear it and its p embarrassing to say i don't know.

klonopin

Postby tomsfood » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 pm

according to opening ceremony it says "Epic Aces"

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby saveed_samir » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 am

which is just as, if not more embarrassing to say than "I don't know"

saveed_samir

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:59 am

Is Uniqlo the best bang for my buck regarding socks?

Who's good for thick ankle/low cut socks?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby madisseur » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 pm

can someone link me to a good article/thread/guide on defining a personal uniform?

madisseur

Postby bels » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Two relevant threads that pop yo mind are

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1449&hilit=uniform

and

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=207&hilit=uniform

Some artics in both of them.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby HeavenResign » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Lately I've been toying with the idea of getting some sort of slp-esque biker pants to mix up just wearing my black jeans and leather jacket. Though I can't drop 1.5k on a pair from slp.

Are there any options in a price range like $100 - 200? Or is that just not feasible. Looking for a skinny cut, like 510's. I know luxire will do basically whatever you want but I imagine there are just some design elements of having zipped knees that take some trial and error unless they've already done some stuff like it. Waxed denim is fine too but I imagine that'd be even more $$$. Doesn't have to have the quilted leather (in fact I prefer no leather in a pair of jeans that cheap it'd probably be junky), or even the knee zips. Just interested in a pair of more aggressive black jeans, open to any ideas if you guys have seen anything you like.

HeavenResign

Postby yoyobeat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Any sweatpants that stack well? Maybe like those curved seam pants that SZ people like? Does this question even make sense?

Maybe I'll try to make them at some point (probably not)

yoyobeat

Postby yourdad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:29 am

Recs for a black heavyweight pullover hoodie? I would have bought the reigning champ one if it didn't have that side zip

yourdad

Postby ramseames » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 am

ramseames

Postby bels » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 am

Why can I never buy a pair of unbranded denims when I want to?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:16 am

Is the SNS Herning Stark the solution to the "What can I throw on top of a t-shirt" question?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:34 pm

How waterproof are New OGs on a bike?

My Levi commuters tend to bead water around the calf, but the thigh saturates straight through in anything but minor showers.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 am

Where 2 cop wool salt and pepper wool trousers with more salt than pepper if you know what I mean.

Just like this pretty much:

Like this is ok too but the saltier the better

DeafIdiotGod

Postby JewTurk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 am

Hender Schemes in size 3? I found some on rakuten in size 3 (which should be US 8 afaik) but I haven't seen them listed with that size anywhere else so I'm kind of concerned. They're only $375 too, never used rak before but I've never heard a lot about scams on it.

e:
They're the vans model, to be specific. MIP-04

Same seller that got his from, might sit on the idea of getting these for a couple weeks and see if I still want them.

JewTurk

Postby austo » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Question related to Rakuten, when I search a designer that is two words it gives me everything that has either of the two words in it. Like "White Mountaineering" will give me everything listed with just "white" in the title so I get tons of irrelevant results
how do i get around that?

austo

PreviousNext

Return to Tags