[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby vgtbls » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:44 am

The real question is can you win?

vgtbls

Postby bels » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:48 am

I think I can beat the guacamole.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby HeavenResign » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:04 pm

I'm trying to get some sort of really casual lightweight blazer that I can wear with black jeans and black jodhpur's, maybe even black boots in general if the fabric/cut is really casual. This isn't really to fill any dress code, I have a typical navy cotton/linen blazer for weddings and stuff like that in the summer to wear. This is more to just jizz with how I usually dress (black jeans + black boots + tees, but I have collared shirts too when i need them), I guess if the situation calls for something a little more than a tee but is overall still relatively casual or flexible.

Stuff like this looks to may be a little formal for jeans?

and this would probably be perfect if it were a lighter weight

With the winter coming I'm not in any rush to buy one so I don't mind lurking grailed/ebay for awhile, and there is definitely some cool stuff on grailed.

Any suggestions? Or is this a dumb idea.

HeavenResign

Postby ramseames » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:41 am

has anyone ordered from: http://www.socialstatuspgh.com/ before?

as far as I (and several others) can tell, none of the items on their website have an "add to cart" button under them?

ramseames

Postby meatjacket » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:08 am

ok i ordered from rak, no proxy, just directly from the shop (first timer here!)

1. how will i know when it ships?

2. from what i read, i was supposed to get an email confirmation for how much shipping was, then i was supposed to say yes/no to whether or not i was okay with it. Got charged for the item and shipping, (without express consent but im okay with it) is this normal?

3. (continued from above) assuming now it will ship soon?

4. After i asked what kind of shipping i got ( EMS, Standard, whatever..) they responded with this, which i cant really understand.

"This time, it will because the following procedure is now complete contact you in EverydayGoldrush old clothes shop.
-Order content modification (confirm or change of postage, such as price, number and handling of change)

Since I have indicated your order after the proceedings below, please confirm. "

any help would be nice, thanks guys

meatjacket

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 am

They'll email you shipping confirmation

usually you just pay for the item then they email you with an invoice for shipping. this individual store selling through rak might not be like that though.

it will ship within a day or 2 (maybe a business day or 2)

Its probably going to be EMS

reply to that email just saying "Yes, I confirm"

ramseames

Postby Suquida » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:16 am

Also keep in mind (at least for me? idk) you're likely gonna have to pick it up at the post office

Suquida

Postby eufemism » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:00 pm

is nike x acronym sized the same as normal nikes?

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

No, id go down a half size from what you wear in non lunar af1s

ramseames

Postby Suquida » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:18 am

How do George Cox shoes fit? Specifically the monk creepers, kind of in the market for a pair

Suquida

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:05 pm

who makes the best plain heather grey pullover hoodie in the $25-$50 range? looking to screenprint something

bonus points if the hood isn't complete crap

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby evilfriends » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 am

Looking for a shearling collar jacket like the one from APC but on a lower budget (~200€)

Any pointers where to look?

evilfriends

Postby dull » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:24 am

need advice on what dickies model to get. i want some highwater ones that fit fairly slim. anyone know anything about this??

dull

Postby iralanwitnuk » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 pm

I got a suede vest with fleece lining at the thrift store the other day and I need to clean it but getting it dry cleaned is way too expensive (40 bucks when the vest was 10) so I thought I'd just throw it in the drier with some fabric softeners and then spot clean with vinegar and a rag. Am I doing the right thing? Please advise. Thanks in advance

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby mknro » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:56 am

Anyone here tried anything by Lucio Vanotti who can tell me what the quality's like?

mknro

Postby Julio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am

Julio

Postby weqe » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:57 pm

AF1 mids or wheaty timbs? Not really super similar in terms of choices, I'm just not sure which is more #aesthetic

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby Julio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

just suggesting what I find to be overall better product. you can find straightforward junya highwaters for $40 online, sometimes. my recommendation isn't meant to be taken as gospel or what anyway? :sweg:

Julio

Postby popcorn » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 pm

So, I (or rather someone near me) spilled red paint on my sand suede wallabees.

How do I go about painting the suede uppers entirely navy?

popcorn

Postby mahi-mahi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:35 pm

don't do anything man. They might look well sick.

mahi-mahi

Postby popcorn » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 am

popcorn

Postby mahi-mahi » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:17 am

paint the other one the same way and go as a blood hungry MFA poster for Halloween

mahi-mahi

Postby yoyobeat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Diemme roccia vet sizing?... trying to figure out if a UK 11 /45 will be too small for me if I typically wear a 13 in nike and adidas sneaks. Would be ordering in the US from END so returns are unfortunately expensive. ?

Might end up ordering from a free returns place in a different colorway and then consider the colorway I want from END once I know the sizing on-foot.

yoyobeat

Postby ramseames » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:37 pm

i wear 11.5-12 US and have 45s

better to go TTS if you want to wear thick socks (which you will in the winter)

ramseames

Postby errantposture » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:00 am

Are there any pants that fit the exact same role as black jeans, but aren't black jeans? I'm just not 100% on board with denim

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby sunblam » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:16 am

will someone please explain to me why pineapple prints are so abundant in fast fashion?

also: should I re-do my wardrobe to consist exclusively of pineapple-print clothing?

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby earthonator » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:56 pm

ok imma get some earls so shud i get new ones for like 55,SHORT(30x30 instead of ideal 30x32)used ones for like 30, or wait for a better deal for ones that ar mt correct size ??

earthonator

Postby norf norf » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Does anyone know of any stockists who carry this USA shirt from Champion f/w 15? Can't find it anywhere.

norf norf

Postby Blastoise » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Who makes shirts (flannels in particular) with a straight hem and split sides? Allsaints is the best I've found especially fit-wise, but you know, Allsaints. Under $150.

Blastoise

Postby Francks » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:51 am

How do the drkshdw ramones low in canvas fit (models from aw14 ss15 if it's not consistent across seasons)?

And in comparison with cp achilles? Thanks (smiling)

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

PreviousNext

Return to Tags