[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby Francks » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Alright, I knew this but I didn't give more details so it's my fault. My question was precisely about the presence of sleeves!

So apart from the technical differences. Which one do you think would fit better in my wardrobe

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:22 pm

vests are cool but, like, are a lot tougher to wear solo

if you're planning to wear mostly under one of your nice jackets then you could do a vest, otherwise i say jacket

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Copeland » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:14 am

Could anyone help me identify these paintings? They're from a childhood photo, would be much appreciated. I'm guessing the top left is Manet, the top right looks like Degas, no idea of the others.

Copeland

Postby teck » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:01 pm

when is the next big Supreme drop happening? Might cover it for a news site.

teck

Postby weqe » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

anyone know who makes glasses with cable temples? looking for ones like Image

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby meatjacket » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:30 pm

What are *your* favorite pair of low, brown leather shoes? Got my mind set on some paraboot michaels/chambord but would love to see other interesting options

meatjacket

Postby ptozzi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm a fan of Red Wing work oxfords. Always wanted a pair in a light beige suede

ptozzi

Postby rjbman » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:49 pm

How do you guys feel about armbands like the 424 Fairfax ones? I kind of like the idea as it adds a little extra touch to an outfit but at the same time it could get you confused for a nazi in certain areas which would be a serious negative.Image

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby freddy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Is this tie too narrow for my body?

freddy

Postby Ques » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am

got invited to come to the US embassy and in a panic ran out to buy a jacket, since i was told to come "business casual". got this from uniqlo:

i think this is the same jacket:

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-co ... /comfort/~

don't really own pants other than jeans and these dungarees from outlier, either, which is a problem. also my nicest shoes are adidas campus 80s. is it worth going out and buying a nice pair of leather shoes (lol probably couldn't even find any in my budget in beijing) just for this?

would another jacket be better? should i go back and buy matching trousers? shoes? other nearby accessible stores include MUJI and HM

Ques

Postby bels » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm

IIRC the comfort jacket is made of like Guernsey material? I would rather own a more formal jacket/trouser combo but I guess you might feel you'll get more wear out of this fabric?

I'd buy the matching trousers if they exist and a pair of vans slip ons in white. Wear them with a collared shirt. I assume it's just a social call at the US embassy so all you want to do is not embarass anyone

You can then wear this outfit every day as a C A S U A L S U I T

bels
Yung Winona

Postby RomanEmpire » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:48 pm

The back of my favorite jeans ripped, and I'm not about to let them die on me. So how should I fix them? Should I just sew the hole back together, or put a patch on the inside? I feel like the patch would look a little weird since it wouldn't be the exact same shade of black and it's on the back, but I'm probably overthinking it.

RomanEmpire

Postby Copeland » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 am

Looking for the season of this MMM coat

Copeland

Postby teck » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:49 pm

forgive this old man.

if the next supreme drop is this thursday, at what point will people be lined up? I need to interview a bunch of people in line. Will going Thursday morning be right? It doesnt matter if I personally get into the store, I just need to be able to talk to a bunch of dudes standing around.

teck

Postby bels » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I can't tell when you're joking and when you're serious teck.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:12 pm

You probably want to arrive a few hours before it opens to be at the front of the line of people interviewing those in the queue

germinal
Garminlad

Postby jrisk » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 pm

can't you just walk along the line and talk to people?

edit: lol, i just reread germinal's post

Last edited by jrisk on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrisk

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:41 pm

doesn't that complex girl do that already

EDIT aight them Oberg the complex chick that posts 3 pics at a time on IG

she grills 16 year olds for not knowing about CDG

and she has thick eyebrows yeah

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby g.oos » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:32 am

is big enough to also fit in some cards (ID, bank cards)? or should i be looking at some other wallet

g.oos

Postby dbcooper » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:47 pm

yes I keep about 5/6 cards in mine, it softens and allows for more

dbcooper

Postby teck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:46 pm

thanks everyone for the help. questions were asked. lines were stood in. think pieces were written.

teck

Postby weqe » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:58 pm

when's the next podcast coming out?

[{[*#~&< /BLEH |BLEH| BLEH\ >&~#*]}]
weqe

Postby teck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:37 pm

soon. sorry i have the recording just been lazy to upload it and get it to producer

teck

Postby nevergreen » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:16 am

i'm thinking about getting a sewing machine but i have no idea what to get. should i try to find something at a thrift store? i'm looking at a few online that aren't bad priced but i'm not sure what to look for, or what not to.

http://www.amazon.com/4411-Extra-High-M ... op?ie=UTF8
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GXPOCK/?ta ... ine2015-20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GXPOCK/?ta ... ine2015-20

the singer seems the most durable plus i don't really need anything fancy rn. and mechanical is easier to take care of

nevergreen

Postby MxmHrpr » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Trying to track down the etymology of UK slang "creps"... Anyone know the story?

My stab is given how influenced London slang is by Jamaican phrases (bumbaclot, allow etc...), maybe it's in reference to Clarks, . Seems to me in the exploring I've done that Clarks are also referred to as crepes over there, not so much a stretch the phrase made its way over here losing its connection with Clarks, right?

MxmHrpr

Postby alby » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 pm

are there cheap versions of pants like these? doesn't necessarily have to be tech fabric

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby teck » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Im imgur, you to be able to generate a bunch of links at once after uploading a series of photos. You were also able to generate small, medium, and large thumbnails. Are these features no longer available?

teck

Postby teck » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:43 pm

sorry i found the answer. posting in case anyone else here is a dinosaur.

https://community.imgur.com/t/generate- ... inks/14149

teck

Postby RomanEmpire » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Does anyone know anywhere I can get short sleeve shirts with vertical stripes like this one from H&M? I'll probably end up having to get this one, but ideally I want one with white/red stripes or white/yellow.

RomanEmpire

PreviousNext

Return to Tags