[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby tomsfood » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:01 am

you're on a site full of teens who are basically just trying to not look like fascists and you're asking for tie recommendations

should just pm bela directly next time

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby soko » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 pm

What is that thread where people will proxy things to you? I have my eye on a uniqlo U jacket that is nowhere to b found in Canada

soko

Postby sonofjacob » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 pm

are messenger bags lame? ive realized how much i hate the way backpacks distort the shape of my jackets, but i still need something to carry my books and occasionally my laptop to school. p sure my only other option is a messenger bag.

anyone got any recommendations for a Cool messenger bag? i probably want something canvas. sub 100 buckeroos, preferably.

i might just browse ebay for a vintage one actually

sonofjacob

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Messenger bags will distort your jackets even more

BIGBEE

Postby Luud » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 pm

anyone know any good vegan winter boots?

Luud

Postby mknro » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:45 am

In anticipation of ss17, what's the recommended sizing for Story jackets and trows for people of the tall and skinny variety?

mknro

Postby Bonobonobo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:02 pm

What does "custom-faced Gore-tex" mean? Just that there's another layer of fabric over the gore-tex?

Bonobonobo

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:30 pm

http://www.gore-tex.com/en-us/technolog ... x-laminate

It would mean they used a fabric of their own as the face fabric, not just off the shelf gore 3l with a nylon face

ramseames

Postby absurdmind » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 am

trying to find a pair of doc 1925 5400 for max chunkiness in canada preferably in the older less shiny black sz 9us it seems impossible please help me caretags long time no see

absurdmind

Postby Spaceman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Do they fake Suicoke sandals? Sorry if this is a bad question but I was thinking about getting some and decided to check ebay and saw some for what seemed strangely cheap. Also how do they fit? I wear 11.5 in vans what size do I get. Last question is do people recommend them?

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby freddy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:30 pm

WTF: medium skinny red preppy tie or nice preppy ties in general ?

I realize the red dh tie I have is a bit too formally strong (in addition to being too skinny as realize kindofyoung's suggestion for my casual preppy blazer.

I'm not feeling j press. BoO would prob get the job done but would b too skinny as well. Not too much ivy/trad and more contemporary fashion forward would be nice! I'm looking to complete the preppy fuccboi look without looking too waspy. Thx

freddy

Postby earthonator » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:57 pm

anyone know the girl's shoes?

earthonator

Postby ramseames » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:21 pm

http://shop.havenshop.ca/products/air-z ... taxi-white

"NikeLab Air Zoom Sertig '16 Taxi/White"

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 am

Him saying he's in the US but his account saying aus + 0 previous transactions is sketch, right?

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 pm

I asked him and he said it autocorrected, he meant aus

I don't really have any reason to assume he's a scammer right?

ramseames

Postby worknights » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 pm

best plain black, high quality 5 panel? not really looking to spend over $70 so if you have any suggestions let me know (smiling)

EDIT: thanks everyone! ended up getting a reigning champ 5 panel (smiling)

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby Spaceman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm very interested in this pair of Suicoke sandals on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/262833435423
Do you suppose I should be worried they're fake. He had like 4 pictures showing 3 different pairs but removed them to show what he says is the right pair. I guess it's the original depas with the thinner sole. He said the reason for selling is overstock from his store at the end of the season and they don't have a box because they don't want affiliations with their store on their eBay sales. They take returns and ship from Minnesota but the feedback seems low and in combination with the low price they set off a red flag. Am I P A R A N O I D?

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby Copeland » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Is there a way to find a specific pair of frames without having to e-mail/call a bunch of random optometrists across the country? I'm looking to replace a pair of discontinued kio yamatos o&xs that I've had for years. Tried e-mailing the factory but they said they can't sell directly.

Copeland

Postby adiabatic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm

is too tight on the guy who's wearing it, right? Last I checked you shouldn't have Xes around where the buttons are on a button-up.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:35 am

do they make champion reverse weave hoodies without the chest logo? and if so can someone shoot me the link

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Copeland » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:38 pm

what kind of sneakers can I wear with trousers that are hemmed/rolled to this length?

Copeland

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Sneaker shoes. Probably converse. Air max definitely

Depends on the top half a lot.

BIGBEE

Postby worknights » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 am

any idea where to get moderately affordable cream painters pants? preferably a slimmer fit but anything helps

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:01 pm

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/battenwe ... 9a-ny.html

Does anyone know how to size this if I want a looser fit. I think if I go tts (size small) it will be roomy enough but unsure. Im 5'8 and skinny.

BIGBEE

Postby Lorcan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Do Novesta's fit any wider than chucks/70s chucks ??

any other euro plimpsols that are more suitable for the duck footed? (I like the bigger eyelets on Novesta tho)

Lorcan

Postby alby » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm

this question was asked like, some pages ago but i don't know how to find it. anyone washed eytys? just canvas shoes so i can just throw them in the wash yes? do I dry them via drier? do i take out cork soles? help

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby freddy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:26 pm

anyone mess with a rimowa suitcase? black or aluminium

freddy

Postby JewTurk » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Alternatives to jeans with similar wash to patrik ervell stone wash jeans or APC stonewash jeans? Slimmer cut for the most part but I'm open to anything.

JewTurk

Postby adiabatic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 pm

How can I determine whether to wash a garment inside out or not?

One reason I thought of is "I really want to get my skin oils off the inside and there's a treatment on the outside that I don't want to be rubbed off prematurely", but there might be other reasons that I'm not aware of.

Edit: Assuming the care tag doesn't say anything on the matter. I'm thinking of cases where I might want to turn it inside out for only some washes.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby Copeland » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm selling something on grailed. Person 1 agrees on a price, says he needs to wait until later in the week for his paycheck before paying. When I ask him about it then, he goes back on the agreed price and wants to pay less. I ignore him. In the meantime person 2 offers an amount that's slightly less. I accept, he mentions he also needs to wait for his paycheck. When I follow up, he also wants to pay less. I told him I can knock off a little bit, he agrees. Meanwhile person 1 offers the amount I agree on with person 2 after I stopped responding to him. Person 1 has 1 feedback, person 2 none. They are both from the same city and have the same (common) last name. They were both supposedly waiting on paychecks that came within days of each other. Person 2 paid. I asked him to confirm his pp address and he did. They both write the same way (aye bro). The item is expensive. This is super sketch. Should I make the sale?

Copeland

PreviousNext

Return to Tags