[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby papabear » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:04 am

How does instapump work?

papabear

Postby chadnik » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:19 pm

General brand recommendations for wallets ( :sad: )? I had a CdG zip previously. recommends an upgrade to a wallet that shoots laser sharks, but right now I'd just be happy with >3 card slots. Am considering Il Bisonte and Everlane, but ideally I'd have Christophe Lemaire's small pouches translated into proper wallet form:

chadnik

Postby stappard_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 am

I like my wallet. The leather and felt are nice and tactile and its lasted years whilst maintaining its confident but not clingy grip on my cards. They do all sorts of configurations if you're one of those nutters who can't just put their coins in their pocket too

stappard_

Postby WHAT_A_BEAUTIFUL_DUWANG » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Two questions (sorry...)

1. anyone have any experience w/ roberto del carlo?

2. are diemme boots actually good for hiking?

WHAT_A_BEAUTIFUL_DUWANG

Postby JewTurk » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 pm

So school is coming and I need some super casual t-shirts that I can wear without worrying about what happens to them too much, just basics. Is American Apparel a decent place to get a reasonable amount of basics? I just want stuff that fits super well so I want to try it on in-store but I don't want to regret them as purchases 3-4 months down the road.

JewTurk

Postby ramseames » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

2. nah, they're a fashion boot. i mean you could hike in them but the leathers are pretty fine for what they are and they're not as supportive as danners are. mad comfy tho, like zero break in period and super light/nicely padded.

ramseames

Postby Blastoise » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Blastoise

Postby popcorn » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 pm

popcorn

Postby papabear » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 am

Is there a tale behind the "live free die strong comme des garcon" jacket?

Edit: and how can one possibly get one? some info on it please? I've seen like only four different pictures of it online. 1 of course owned by GD

papabear

Postby yourdad » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 am

according to , it's likely a personalised jacket, rather than one produced by cdg

yourdad

Postby station » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 pm

How's Our Legacy sizing? I want to get their parka but I'm not sure if I should go S or XS.

station

Postby hwknsj » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:19 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has ever ordered from this sketchy-ass website, or user:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014 ... 98404.html

I just ordered them but now I'm having serious doubts that they are authentic

hwknsj

Postby papabear » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 pm

That's what I thought at first but there's more than one that's exactly the same.

papabear

Postby Vaeltaja » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Do wallets with cool/unique/exotic leathers necessitate a similarly unique design?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby JewTurk » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 pm

When would be a good time to look forward to Dana Lee restocking her online store? Would it be with a new collection or what?

JewTurk

Postby Vaeltaja » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 pm

You guys ever re-wax waxed denim? Waxed denim seems pretty cool (DIY or otherwise), but I'm not sure how I'd handle washing it and/or reapplying the wax. Is breathability compromised when waxing?

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby popcorn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 am

I guess this is a really basic question but can the sleeves on a blazer with non-functional buttons be altered? Got an unstructured blazer and the fit is perfect sans the arms being an inch long. Never had anything tailored (Uniqlo/J. Crew XS and I get along well), this is the first piece I've ever felt I wanted tailored. :S

popcorn

Postby pirxthepilot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 am

yeah definitely, non functional is much easier because the tailor can take them up from the wrist area and re-attach the buttons if necessary. much harder when functional as that might necessitate shortening from the shoulder, which can alter the sleeve pitch.

pirxthepilot

Postby tomsfood » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Trying to sell some clothing online and I've never shipped internationally, typically what's the cheapest service to ship to Canada/other parts of the world? It looks like USPS but still, the prices seem outrageous compared to what it takes in the states. Am I just to accept that it is going to be pricy?

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby ramseames » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 pm

ya its mad expensive for an individual to send things internationally with tracking.

ramseames

Postby Ques » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:16 pm

i've never sold anything online before, what's the best way to ship something? like where do i buy the box, which service works best/is cheapest, is it standard to pay for tracking?

Ques

Postby ramseames » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 pm

in canada i use canada post because its cheapest, i imagine usps is similar. if you have an old box from something you can use that (if its not brown, wrap it in brown paper), or you can buy one from the post office.

never ship anything to anyone you don't know without tracking, they can claim they never received the package even if they did and you'll be fucked.

ramseames

Postby Ques » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm

how much does tracking usually cost? maybe i should ask for more than $5 for shipping if i have to pay for tracking too

Ques

Postby ramseames » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 pm

you should be able to get quotes online but it really depends on the item weight/size and how fast you're shipping it. don't tell people what shipping will cost until you actually know.

ramseames

Postby odradek » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:49 pm

shipping to canada for me has always been about 20 bucks. tracking is "required", more or less, pretty sure it comes with the customs thing.

odradek

Postby papabear » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:25 pm

How do you wash unhemmed stuff?

papabear

Postby CleanThug » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 am

What's the word on astrid x topman?

CleanThug

Postby JewTurk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

Anyone bought from these guys?

http://www.vermontflannel.com/flannel-s ... ns-classic

I'm looking at getting some winter flannels from either these guys or woolrich.

JewTurk

Postby jrisk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

where my boy , pretty sure he recently bought a vermont flannel

jrisk

Postby popcorn » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 am

yaw, was very actively repping vermont flannel on them effay

popcorn

PreviousNext

Return to Tags