[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby your private plateau » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 pm

what differentiates eYe from regular Junya CDG MAN?

your private plateau

Postby hharrissonn » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 pm

not to be a dumb baby but could anyone who has successfully bought EG Vans via email give a quick/dirty walkthrough of the process/how to maximize probability that i will get the color/size i want? i'm finally paid't when they're releasing and it's time. if it's helpful moonrock>true white>khaki>black>navy>olive as far as my personal preference thanks love u all.

ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby haz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 pm

really want to buy onlyny's climbing pants but they still(!) don't ship internationally. anyone know a proxy service that can ship us -> uk?

haz

Postby bels » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 pm

why not buy a uk based pairof climbing pants? Pretty sure some are avails via kinoko/alpha shads or even http://www.weatherwisewear.co.uk/ventile

bels
Yung Winona

Postby worknights » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:14 pm

anyone here have experience with breaking in 3sixteen jeans?

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby haz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:16 pm

haz

Postby your private plateau » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 pm

what are the subcultural associations of berghaus

your private plateau

Postby madlib » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:43 pm

anyone have any solid alternatives to dana lee walking shorts? I love my pair, but don't want to spend $165 on shorts lol

madlib

Postby tttigre » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm

@madlib

I have one pair of dana lee walking shorts I love too, last weekend I got a pair of patagonia stand-up shorts in 7" because they dana lee doesn't have a pair in grey/black available currently. have worn them a couple times so far and they are certainly a decent alternative for ~$100 less. the fabric feels similarly substantial to the dana lees and the cut is similar (although the leg of the patagonias flares out slightly more). only problem is I keep losing my wallet in the double back pockets leading to awkward times fishing around my butt in the checkout line.

若者文化
tttigre

Postby alby » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm

anyone buy any sandals from tatami? are they just birk sizing aka size down 1-2? im a 42 in birks and am wondering if thats the same for tatami

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby wildcombination » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Hey, is anyone currently able/know anyone who is able to proxy from Japan? Lusting after these custom cons, but doesn't look like they're too keen on international orders. Via google translate: "Inquiry are many, but I am currently Converse of your carry-on is not stated otherwise. Customers abroad are also basically refused."

http://kokubunjishoes.blog.fc2.com/

wildcombination

Postby WussWayne » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am

Looking for reassurance on whether I should keep the bedford or not. It's definitely tighter and shorter than the seller listed

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Anyone know where I can buy a nice beret that isn't too military

BIGBEE

Postby Dobwin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 pm

What are some good boutiques in NYC?

Dobwin

Postby argew » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:21 am

anybody know where i can get crewneck sweaters with a somewhat tight neck, preferably for less than 50$? i want the sweater to hug my undershirt if i'm wearing one. the ones uniqlo sells seem to have a pretty big neck, judging from the product pictures.

argew

Postby teck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:50 pm

getting married soon (yayyy). going to wear my tuxedo. thing is, i don't have tux shoes (I had some i got on ebay and they were so terrible i threw them away). I don't want to buy tux shoes because i dont want to buy shoes i'm going to wear <1x a year, but I don't want to wear my tux with casual shoes. i was thinking gucci loafers because i've lately been getting into a kind of glammy italian look* but I'm just not sure. I tried on the loafers/slides that have that tiger applique and i like them i just dont know if they're *me*.

Any recommendations? i'd rather err on cool shoe i can wear more often that goes kinda with tux than vice versa. budget is 600USD.

*ask my cuban link and silk shirt.

teck

NAFTA

Postby HexKeySet » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Will CBSA hit me with duties if I ship in MIUSA clothes from the UK?

HexKeySet

Postby argew » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 am

i know but champion is about 100$ for a single sweatshirt in europe, other than that they're exactly what i'm looking for

argew

Postby JewTurk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Any depop users out there? Recommended vintage profiles to follow?

JewTurk

Postby bels » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:45 am

What's the best way to make two colours match? I have a trouser and shirt combo that should be identical but they're slightly different. One is a slight darker blue than the other. Think if i throw them both in the machine together on a low temp they might match more?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby zevolution » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Have any of you'll bought from the German company A Kind of Guise? They remind me of old, old Our Legacy gear, and I'm considering buying some.

What's the word on their quality?
If you have a piece of theirs, how do you feel about it?
Is this the right thread to post this in?

zevolution

Postby bleeker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Can anyone tell me about the cultural significance of Mephisto shoes?

Here in Germany I really only see older people rocking them but I've been seeing things online that imply a sort of cultish following for the shoe, esp. in England.
Seems to be associated with the sneakerheads that are associated w adidas originals but I can't find anything conclusive online

There was a collab w Patta too

and Oi Polloi carries them

bleeker

Postby shyan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Can anyone identify these adidas?

shyan

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:45 am

whats the best fabric blend for BDUs in hot ass weather

JonjoShelvey

Postby Bonobonobo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Taking removable insoles out of shoes so that I fit them better is dumb Y/N?

Impact on comfort is minimal.

Bonobonobo

Postby norman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:51 pm

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby can- » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

what is cool with the cool kids rn

can-

Postby can- » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:34 am

can-

Postby Bonobonobo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 am

What's the purpose of this pocket thumb?

Points towards the rear, don't notice it when I stick my hand into my pocket.

Also how do WTAPS Vatos flannels fit? Size up 1?

Bonobonobo

Postby sknss » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:13 am

For your change?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

PreviousNext

Return to Tags