[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ask a question, get an answer

Ask a question, get an answer

Clothes

Re: Ask a question, get an answer

Postby fun_yunchables » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm

i see quite a bit of hate on wings+horns around these parts - why is that?

mc-lunar

Postby ramseames » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:49 pm

? rebbit people think they're overpriced because they go on sale so consistently but that's true of every other mid-low end brand doing similar stuff. Product isn't always the most interesting but generally its all pretty good and I don't think MSRP is too high for the most part.

ramseames

Postby deadkitty » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 am

deadkitty

Postby teck » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 pm

recs on very slim black jeans? i tried on some acne max cash and they're pretty cool. thoughts/

teck

Postby sauce » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:54 pm

I'm thinking about getting this varsity, now that is on sale I don't few bad about not getting a toj for a similar price. any thoughts on if it's a good buy w/ the discount?

http://unisnewyork.com/products/raglan- ... oden-brown

sauce

Postby ramseames » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Teck it depends what you want. Acne is nice if you just want "a black pair of jeans", but I could see you getting something drkshdw maybe.

Unis is good shit man, never touched the varsities but I'd be down to buy one if I wanted one based on my experience with gios.

ramseames

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:43 am

Is anyone doing anything similar to The Soloist but more affordable? It's a long shot but maybe someone out there is making similar shirts and pants.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby tttigre » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:17 am

若者文化
tttigre

Postby tttigre » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:38 am

Ah, so it's semi-inevitable. In between writing that post and writing this reply I did find this, however... looks promising.

http://shop.acnestudios.com/shop/denim- ... -cash.html

Hope there will be an Ace version soon.

若者文化
tttigre

Postby tttigre » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:59 am

若者文化
tttigre

Postby bels » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 am

I'd say more like 511

Ace felt like 510 to me.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby balloons » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:12 am

Max has always felt like "five ten and a half" to me

no exp with ace

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby deadkitty » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 am

deadkitty

Postby teck » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm

thanks for the replies. yea im not sold on max or ace. when i tried them on at the store they seemed extremely similar. i've got ridiculously big legs and calves but ironically i've found that the more tapered something is, the better it makes my rhino legs look.

i just wanted to see what black jeans people thought were cool for a very aggro look.

asking strangers on the internet on how to look aggro -- yea im in a weird place in my life.

teck

Postby bels » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Aggro Egg/Penguin

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

What about Rick Owens DRKSHDW jeans? They seem pretty aggro.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby can- » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 pm

teck, it seems like the jean you are looking for is drkshdw aircuts

can-

Postby teck » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:42 pm

actually i finally figured out the ones i was looking for: the memphis.

they're slim and have this cool paneling in the back that's very stretchy. some have that fanny pack flap in the front, some don't.

the ribbing at the knee look very sci-fi.

teck

Postby Whype » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Other sneakers with same shape as 998s?

Last edited by germinal on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: resized image
Whype

Postby smiles » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Collections inspired by Joseph beuys??

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby omgimacarrot » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

cargo pants that fit like dockers alpha? dockers cargos are real funky looking and my uniqlo slim fit cargos are way too tapered making me look like a carrot

omgimacarrot

Postby germinal » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 am

germinal
Garminlad

Postby balloons » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:29 am

gonna have to return one of these soon so I need to make a decision in the next day or two

which size of these should I keep??

here are the 29s

and the 30s

would take forever to convert all the images to large thumbnails so here are the imgur albums -- and

the 29s are definitely a lot tighter in the waist and thighs and top block in general, but if they stretched a little, they'd probably be a lot more comfortable. as for the 30s, they fit pretty well right now, but are a bit looser in the waist then I'd like and I hate wearing belts. they're not at any risk of falling off but I'm concerned that if they stretched they'd look pretty bad. ben suggested doing a hot soak on the 30s - would this shrink only the waist or the whole thing? anyway, thoughts??

edit: reddit link removed

Last edited by balloons on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby pips » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:30 am

I'm already wearing socks yet I'm still freezing my toes off in the office. Feet are uncomfortably cold yet the rest of my body isn't. What kind/brand of socks should I get? All I have are cotton ones at the moment.

pips

Postby bels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Why are gerogerigegege's comments always in a smaller text.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby balloons » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:14 pm

I dunno but it makes him seem really softspoken

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby yourdad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:48 pm

anyone do a similar long shirt like ts(s)? not a fan of this particular colourway

yourdad

Postby Baddarn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:51 pm

have been planing to buy a pair of geobaskets til spring, but today I fund a pair of black Raf Velcros on sale for 300$... can't afford to buy both, maybe someone here have an opinion?

- -
Baddarn

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:06 pm

The ratio of people I've seen make Geobaskets look good to people I've seen make Raf Velcros look good is probably 50:1. Not saying you wouldn't be able to, but the Ricks seem to work in more contexts, while I think you'd need a pretty specific aesthetic to make Velcros work.

UnwashedMolasses

PreviousNext

Return to Tags