[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - The Price Of Quitting The Game

The Price Of Quitting The Game

Clothes

Re: The Price Of Quitting The Game

Postby maj » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:04 pm

tbh every time google photos shows me one of my old fits from years ago im just reminded my looks went hard as fuck.

maj

Postby Imfake » Mon May 25, 2020 2:50 am

Mostly quit the game after harboring a shit ton of outerwear and realizing that I only wear 1 outfit outside of the normal weekday. Only thing I buy now are dress pants / dress shirts but that is more of a necessity than me wanting to experiment, enjoy it, etc.

Still enjoy just looking and lusting clothes but can never justify buying them at all. I had my eye on a variety of jewelry and leather jackets but can never pull the trigger even though I can 100% afford it. It will never get the wear it deserves..

Imfake

Postby bels » Mon May 25, 2020 7:29 am

The two questions:

How did we ever sustain the imagination required to present some idealised version of personhood?

Now that we can't, is this what we wanted?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby quitter » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 pm

ig @buzzpresto
quitter

Postby rjbman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:19 pm

the key is to move to a small outdoorsy town where patagonia is the peak of style & just spend money on bikes & snowboard gear instead

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby rjbman » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:49 pm

welp fuck NMWA archive sale got me

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Imfake » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:57 pm

I loved this time During COVID-19, I have been buying a ton more (~30% of my annual spending) and need to cut this down by at least half next year.

I got some jewelry (rings, necklaces) and have finally had to chance to dress how I wanted. If I could do this forever, I believe I can quit but of course can't unless I get out of my industry. Eyeing a leather jackets still and may purchase one in the near future.

Also, in in my mid 20s, is everyone around that age? Feel like when I'm in my 30s+ I would have nearly everything. This also assumes my body doesn't change

Imfake

Postby griffin » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:58 pm

lol

griffin

Postby p3rn » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:08 pm

p3rn

Postby p3rn » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 am

getting the money back but not being able to spend it on something to console myself. just another one of god's little tests.

p3rn

Previous

Return to Tags