[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - graphic t-shirts

graphic t-shirts

Clothes

graphic t-shirts

Postby starfox64 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 am

post pictures of cool graphic tees

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Re: graphic t-shirts

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 am

i'm so delighted to have this thread as i have a pinboard dedicated to precisely this thing. these are by and large all s/s 2013 tees, by the way. i'm amused that you started this thread without examples but now i worry because the pressure of making this thread pictorially interesting is all on me now

raf simons "boy on fence" tee: i'm really fond of photographs x geometry x patterns, kind of a digital mixed-media art style (similarly: i'm getting really fond of geometric patterns like a honeycomb wiring as an overlay to an image, or compositional direction/leading lines/shapes being made explicit through digital "annotations" and elements on a photograph).

carven tee "bill print" shirt reminiscent of currency engravings: below is a detail shot illustrating the lovely complexity of the print, but you can check out a few more views over at the . the blue employed near the neck—a kind of evergreen teal blue that's really rich and dense—is my favorite kind, and i'm seriously fond of suede shoes that are approximately that tone. paired with the celadon green it's very nice.

bky kid's "playtime back" t-shirt: it's not a "fashion brand" (it's just an etsy shop!) but there's something very sweet and charming in a MULTI-PURPOSE and CHILD-FRIENDLY garment that allows you to nap and amuse demanding toddlers simultaneously.

madewell "paintcard tee", linen: i own this. i really just wanted a tee that was along the lines of what saturdays surf nyc and mollusk surf shop were doing—geometric, white-space-is-our-god graphics that didn't impose too much on the rest of your fit (what is with surf-themed clothiers and minimalist tees?). kind of makes me feel i am cool enough to hang out with the art-school kids—metaphorically because it looks like a neutral colour palette and makes me seem like the kind of person who's watched helvetica: the movie with rapt attention, and literally because it's linen.

schiaparelli

Postby Syeknom » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 am

That playtime back t-shirt is really sweet

Paintcard tee is great

Syeknom

Postby starfox64 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 am

some undercover burger shirts:

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby navin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 pm

i really like givenchy graphic ts mainly the geometrical, stars and the ones with religious imagery. Fuck the dogs, bop and the sharks prints
the one on the left obs

navin

Postby can- » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 pm

i'm 100% on board with givenchy shirts

currently waiting on this to arrive:

can-

Postby aucontrairearto » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Radiohead 15 Step tee.

I may recreate this design and screen print it on a blank tee.

aucontrairearto

Postby thomaspaine » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm

The givenchy shirts are great, would feel weird wearing one though. I had an ebay saved search setup at one point for the shark tee and then was like wtf am I doing, I can't wear this.

thomaspaine

Postby ramseames » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 am

See dudes on the bus wearing them occasionally and while I don't really mind the shirt, the rest of their outfit usually reminds me why I wouldn't wear one.

ramseames

Postby maj » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 am

maj

Postby deadkitty » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 am

Undercover have always made my favourite graphic tees. some favourites from rak, etc:

even the uu ones are cool

deadkitty

Postby navin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Uu ts are so cool, i regret not getting the last season ts.
My fave part of them is the back seam

navin

Postby RycePooding » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 pm

mickey mouse

RycePooding

Postby b4my » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm sick of the dogs and sharks like everyone else but I always loved this givenchy one.
I own this one and it's incredibly comfortable, i have no idea how it's stayed as soft as it has through washing.
number (n)ine

I love stuff like that number (n)ine shirt but I hate people coming up to me and asking what my shirt means.

b4my

Postby ramseames » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:36 pm

That n(n) one is really cool

ramseames

Postby thomaspaine » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am

Shirts with slogans, phrases, or quotes like that n(n) one come off as corny to me. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a shirt, and plus yeah, everyone tries to read your chest.

thomaspaine

Postby deadkitty » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:09 am

deadkitty

Postby bels » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:52 am

I like that nnine one. Little poetry is nice. But I don't know that is ever wear it

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:48 pm

i am fairly vehemently against "lots of text on shirt" shirts but i'd wear that n(n) one in a second.

odradek

Postby navin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:20 pm

this season uc ts

navin

Postby b4my » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am

really like these pictureplane shirts

I have the top one and i'm considering getting one of the mishka collabs. i love this sort of hyper-internet chaos magic type aesthetic and pictureplane is a huge influence on me and one of my favorite musicians.

b4my

Postby starfox64 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 am

in which alife tries to totally rip off supreme

starfox64

Postby b4my » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 am

My distaste for supreme ripoffs cries no, but my love for ben'ron cries yes.

b4my

Postby schiaparelli » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

alex da corte's tall tee piece (via ). this is an art piece but still a functional tee (i think but am not sure, just going off of the photo); i think the whole layering of duplicated/stretched items thing is interesting.

this woodland drop tee by son of wild is an actual shirt thing (via ). i've gotten really fascinated with all kinds of sports imagery and maybe it's an outgrowth of being so enthused about those givenchy tees. i like image masks/cutouts and i like large typography and i like cream shirts with sepia ink (as opposed to white shirts with black ink).

schiaparelli

Postby sunblam » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Lousy Livin Company//Stephen Marx:

My Name Is:

Tigran Avetisyan:

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby can- » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 pm

my friend is writing a paper and asked me
about graphic t shirts which participate in some form of culture jamming

does anyone (miles) got anything for this? i put her on givenchy religious pervert stuff but don't know enough

can-

Postby germinal » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm

AINT LAURENT WITHOUT YVES

germinal
Garminlad

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Besides my everlasting love for metal band tees... I'm a brand whore.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby smiles » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

OG 5-preview

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby kyung » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:09 am

undercover

going with the "lots of text" theme, lad musician

supreme kermit

KIMCHI SLAP