[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby ptozzi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:06 pm

I want a single pair of dark denim, but I dislike the whole fades thing. I could wear Levi's all the time but would like a nicer pair of denim. I am torn.

Thoughts?

ptozzi

Postby panda » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 am

Ervell FW14 runway show pictures are up. Increased branding from ss is still there (which I actually like), also some really cool fleece jackets.

There's also a new (and really short) interview where he talks about his teddy fur products and wanting to work with the flyknit.

panda

Postby bels » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:06 am

I think the DWR on my older 511 Commuters has gone. Gonna see if ironing it brings it back.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby thomaspaine » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

All I could think while watching this interview was please unbutton your jacket it's too tight

thomaspaine

Postby kyung » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:15 am

nanocorp x eckhaus latta

mmm i really love the shape of these

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby b4my » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:14 am

I was looking at those earlier, they're beautiful. Do you know anywhere selling them?

b4my

Postby bueno » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:48 am

Finally learnt how to tie a tie!

bueno

Postby sick boy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Today my friend said my af1s look bad while he was wearing rockports. Not sure how to take it.

sick boy

Postby maj » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

work gave me some new trews to wear on shift today, fuck me right they're great. some high waisted, pleated black pants with crease in a straight cut, at first i was laughing to myself about to jerk over skinny fits being the master race but i have been converted. when trying them on with my stans/af1's and a relaxed tee/shirt/polo at home was rather sick, obvo never will wear them casually as they're 100% poly and feel a bit poo but it has firmly cemented my simmering want for a relaxed fit trew/ slight taper like maggie howell or their are some dope pier :woop: up on suspension point which would fit the bill so it's now on my radar

something a bit like

but with white shoes and polo shirts.

maj

Postby wiggly--woo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 pm

as of next week i'm on a cop freeze until the end of april (minimum). all credit goes to the film 'confessions of a shopaholic'

wiggly--woo

Postby bels » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Report to Cop Freeze HQ for further instructions.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:45 pm

declare yourself and lean on the brotherhood of no-cop lifers for support

Syeknom

Postby CleanThug » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:50 pm

(couldn't find the right thread for this)

Gore Wallabees

Pretty cool

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/prod ... egory/107/

CleanThug

Postby nick » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm

i've got this notion that getting rid of all the clothes that don't fit me/don't look good on me and buying some new nice stuff will help my [absolutely admittedly ridiculous] outfit insecurities. i mean this stuff doesn't even matter that much, but it makes me feel off when im someone who spends so much time thinking about fashion and then walking around in some downright schlubby outfits.

I don't think I'll ever be 'content', but I'd like to think some concise wardrobe would at least make me feel better about my outfits. have you any of you tried the 'liquidate + replace' method?

too bad winter sale season ended right before income started coming in!

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby greggy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm

greggy

Postby rjbman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:27 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Buy new stuff when you want, and replace older stuff, but throwing it all away and dropping $$$ is usually not a great idea.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Bryan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 pm

I can't wait for COS to open up here in the spring. I should have a decent amount of cash after I sell my junk and i'm gonna blow ALL of it on COS stuff. This is what I was born to do. Shame i'll never get the Angular Panel sweater and other f/w 13 things :^(.

wya
Bryan

Postby nick » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm

thanks for the friendliness! I think everyones ideas of the foolishness of 'total wardrobe replacement' are smart. i guess there's this idealized sort of capsule wardrobe idea that you see perpetuated that I look at, but that's really an idea grounded in primarily fantasy.

the COS launch is something I'm really anticipating because it may help me not spend too much money. I think my biggest problem in the past would just be every time I stepped into Uniqlo (which was often) I'd at least spend $100. truth is though, I'm quite a TTS medium and they really don't do that. so I've got these short small shirts and these billowy medium ones and it's really weird. fit really is the most important, but sometimes you lose focus of that.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby pips » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:16 am

Dont care for Marc Jacobs but seeing stretch hairbands at the FW 2014 show somehow makes my now daily hairstyle of ponytail + thick stretch hairband seem more high fashun and less I'm-30-minutes-late-for-work-so-here-goes, which is the sad reality of my life.

pips

Postby midvh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 am

w2c decent white socks?

midvh

Postby bels » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 am

Tag giregerrgegege you know who I mean.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby midvh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 am

– qlo doesn't take orders from sweden...

– any idea?

midvh

Postby ramseames » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:42 am

cut/price/material/true white or off white?

ramseames

Postby RycePooding » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm

I wear a diff variation of the same thing every day. Is this the next level?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

RycePooding

Postby nick » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby hunnish » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Gonna start dressing plain as hell so I can not think about clothing.

hunnish

Postby cormac » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm

what made you come to that decision?

cormac

Postby hooplah » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm

this is the craziest stole i've ever seen

hooplah

Postby rublev » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:49 am

...going on a partial no cop for a while BUT there are still a few things i need to get (hence the partial). I still need one pair of trousers so i'm gonna keep the door a little open for those if they suddenly appear. ALSO, still looking for a pair of comfy sweatpants..., sent back both that arrived yesterday. Also really want a lightweight down jacket type thing i can sling on with my sweats and look cool in cold weather. Seems to be a few of them around. Anyone have the one from Uniqlo? It's got some money off just now but it looks really shiny :(( is it that shiny IRL?

H&M have this for £17 in the sale but i kinda wanted a hood...

...and , which is a cool idea but i don't think i'd pay that price for it.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 am

Uniqlo down is fine imo. Deffo bit shiny though.

bels
Yung Winona

PreviousNext

Return to Tags