[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby iamacyborg » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:07 pm

I'll rep sister's bf's brand for sure, and maybe hook people up with sweet deals. No promises for MtM though.

iamacyborg

Postby thomaspaine » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 am

Is there such a thing a suede sneaker that doesn't look like garbage after 2 months of wear? I'll occasionally see suede sneakers and want them, ie

but I've never had good luck with them

thomaspaine

Postby ramseames » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 am

i'm very happy with how my suede blazers are but part of the appeal is how worn in they look so you may not feel the same way

ramseames

Postby hamburgerlady » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 am

hamburgerlady

Postby bels » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:02 am

Isn't that like the dream? Where every day you're wearing something that you would wear everyday?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 am

I've come to accept that i lost my old M60 type jacket and that i only own a peacoat and cropped jackets and that i'm going to need to spend some money on a new longer jacket that is good for spring/mild-winter/fall

Stingray Sam

Postby sknss » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 am

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby pips » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:00 am

Shopping for a wedding-appropriate dress I dont hate that's not black, white, or gray is proving to be a most daunting experience.

pips

Postby eufemism » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 am

this picture from the outlier website is hilarious. i'm imagining the guy like, "holy shit this jacket has four way stretch!" as he ascends towards heaven

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby maj » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:21 pm

honestly there is nothing better than raf perry polos, everyone they release gets me a bit wet between the thighs

the contrast collar has just enough to make it something not boring but subtle enough to not look absurd, the fit is great if a little short. the colours they use are fantastic, rich and bold but not verging into fruity territory. they're like the ultimate top. can't even regret buying them as even if you fall off the trend of it you remove the collar and you just have a bunch of plain fred perry polos.

they're FANTASTIC

maj

Postby rublev » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Is anyone else a bit unsure about the fit of new balance trainers? Like... i love the brand and they look really cool, especially some of the suede pairs... but they fit kinda weird. I don't wear a lot of trainers so it might just be me. But i wanna like them MORE. I have a pair of the 574's but they make my feet look... stupid.

These look a better shape but even then... i dunno

rublev
Political Editor

Postby thomaspaine » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm

thomaspaine

Postby rublev » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:45 pm

a bit raf simmons

rublev
Political Editor

Postby kyung » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:52 pm

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby navin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 pm

navin

Postby rublev » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:31 pm

oh god

edit: no no that's not an exclamation of hate but of love!!!

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

clearly this is some sort of sign. i keep thinking about green yellow and blue for summer and then i find these?????

rublev
Political Editor

Postby nick » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby sunblam » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:38 am

Moschino and I have different ideas of what "cheap" means.

Hello hello
I love you I love you
(maybe)
sunblam

Postby g2x222 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 pm

crepe soles looks so tasty; i want to eat them

g2x222

Postby teck » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm

i saw a production of Waiting for Godot yesterday. Strong Yohji inspo.

teck

Postby Ampere » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 pm

My fingers have never hurt so much before. Elephant 2s....

Ampere

Postby YoungCanoeist » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:28 pm

can't wait to wear my jean shorts again

YoungCanoeist

Postby brusque » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 pm

rethinking my life choices because I'm waking up early to buy shoes tomorrow...

brusque

Postby exprof » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 pm

katy looks so cute in all her overalls that she inspired me to get a pair. ^_^

exprof

Postby freddy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:49 am

The feel when the grail item you've been waiting for 3.5 years shows up on a listing, and it makes everything else you copped to compensate for all these years.. not matter anymore.

freddy

Postby balloons » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 am

you can't just say somethin like that and not tell us what it is!

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby rublev » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Image Image

really want these two things for summer... both from other shop. linen and seersucker...

rublev
Political Editor

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Picked up several yards of a really soft jersey knit in a nice steely grey (I believe it's rayon- super lightweight and flows great). I'm thinking about making Void the Brand style t-shirts and tank tops with them. This is mostly a hobby, but I am interested in selling some of these because I know there's not a lot of options (if any) in the <50$ for this style of clothing. If you'd be interested in buying one let me know and I can keep you posted/send you pics. The price would be 30$ shipped conus. Sorry if this is inappropriate for the forum (But then again, bobbin is sorta grassroots here), but some of you have shown some interest in my pieces before, so I thought you might want to know.

ex of what I have in mind: http://www.voidthebrand.com/products/00 ... -top-black

IsaiahSchafer

Postby insted » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:15 pm

so I bought a coat on ebay that was listed as

"very clean" and "hardly worn"

only to receive it and find significant stains on the underarms, and outer stains on each of the sleeves.

the pictures he took very cleverly avoided the stain spots in fact having the coat appear as clean.

obviously this would have severely altered my interest in the coat, more likely dismantled it altogether.

opened up a case today on ebay, has anyone gone through anything like this? if he never responds / disagrees to do anything, is there anything i can do? anything ebay will do?

paid $130 and want a full refund and return.

oh also bought a pair of APCs from this kid who shipped them "package services"? i don't know why he didn't use regular 2-day priority, but it's been three weeks now and nothing has arrived, and the tracking number still says "electronic shipping info received" with no updates.

should i just keep waiting, or open up a claim before the 45 days is up?

insted

PreviousNext

Return to Tags