[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby Vaeltaja » Sun May 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Awhile ago I placed an order at Fallow. They shipped me (Aus to USA) the wrong shirt. They then shipped me the correct shirt and paid for my shipping back (that's like.. what? $45 one way?). Anyhow, I got the fixed item yesterday. It also came with a handwritten postcard apology and a Misomber Nuan lookbook. I'm ridiculously happy, both because of the level of customer service from them and because I love looking at Misomber Nuan stuff.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby arcticsound » Sun May 11, 2014 5:47 pm

so this happened last night

arcticsound

Postby arcticsound » Sun May 11, 2014 6:16 pm

we were already best buddies. we all own 1461s but we never ended up wearing them at the same time time til last night haha

arcticsound

Postby eskdc » Sun May 11, 2014 11:21 pm

sometimes when I'm feeling stressed I walk into my local Neiman Marcus Last Call and fondle the 100% cashmere Brunello Cucinelli coats that I won't be able to buy for a long time (there's a beautiful double breasted top coat in my perfect size on the rack too...someday...)

eskdc

Postby thomaspaine » Mon May 12, 2014 11:47 am

thomaspaine

Postby maj » Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 am

music breaks as and assemble outside of uniqlo for a fit battle...

maj

Postby Bootz_Rex » Mon May 12, 2014 12:30 pm

The Gap sa looked really cool today. He's a Keith Richards lookin dude and he was wearing a tank one size too big under a scoop t shirt and it was dope. The tank was patterned and the T was pretty subtle and it came out like Image.

But it was so much cooler because each piece flowed independently.

Bootz_Rex

Postby rublev » Mon May 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Love the Our Legacy Splash collection. Everything i want is sold out now though :( didn't really have internet when i was away.

This first one is a paper'y cotton fabric (from Belgium) with a straight hem... looks so cool.

I wanna wear all of this

rublev
Political Editor

Postby jrisk » Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

grabbed a tee shirt at the thrift store today that is a large, which is my typical size. it fits pretty slim and is almost a perfect fit for me except it's 32in long. this thing nearly covers my butt. wut.

jrisk

Postby thatbiglake » Tue May 13, 2014 12:10 am

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby tomsfood » Tue May 13, 2014 12:16 am

sasquatchfabrix

How do I live this lifestyle? (almost serious)

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby thatbiglake » Tue May 13, 2014 12:17 am

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby Bootz_Rex » Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 am

@thatbiglake I want to see a full fitpic

Bootz_Rex

Postby thatbiglake » Tue May 13, 2014 1:18 am

nn

Last edited by thatbiglake on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatbiglake

Postby maj » Tue May 13, 2014 8:21 am

maj

Postby oucho » Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 pm

hellloo care-tags I would appreciate ur advice PLS

I make designs and print them onto t-shirts and sell them (it's a revolutionary new idea I had), atm I print onto continental N45 tees but I'm thinking of switching to the Uniqlo packed tees (the cheaper ones that come in the packets), I am doing this because 1) the continental tees don't hold ink THAT well (I am testing some uniqlo tees to see how they do now) 2) even though the continentals fit great they do shrink a tiny bit when washed and feel a little small, I think the uniqlo tees may have a slightly better fit

the continental tees are made of 70% bamboo cotton and 30% organic cotton, this is pretty good for the environment (bamboo cotton is sustainable), how much do you care about this?

the continental tees are also made under fair wear regulations, you can check out their website for more info http://www.fairwear.org/ but it basically means that factory workers get a better deal, how much do you care about this?

the continental tees are also softer than the uniqlo ones, although the uniqlo ones still feel very nice

I guess for me fit and ability to hold ink are the most important things

what do u think?

oucho

Postby arcticsound » Tue May 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I swear to god I saw an OG Helmut bondage vest for $50 on Rakuten last night. Now it's gone. Fuck whoever bought that.

arcticsound

Postby can- » Tue May 13, 2014 4:09 pm

can-

Postby oucho » Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

that would be very expensive and is not really necessary, cutting a pattern for a t-shirt is apparently extremely difficult and I'm not looking to do anything particularly wacky in terms of fit

oucho

Postby nevergreen » Wed May 14, 2014 12:43 am

it's such a great feeling when you order something and are excited about it but not sure how it'll look/fit and it arrives and it's everything you hoped it to be (smiling)

nevergreen

Postby sid3000 » Wed May 14, 2014 1:17 am

Very unpleasant to use yjp noawadays. I hate the archaic bidding system that bumps the auctions time limit up; throws away the patience and vigilance that is part of the fun and just makes it about who's stupid enough to pay the highest. Most of the time anything worthwhile ends at like 80% of retail price whats the point. Too many thirsty new people is probably the biggest cause of that problem; I blame the "guides". As for Rak anything I see there is usually garbage tier. New hotness will be scavenging ebay.co.uk and exploiting English benevolence to ship overseas.

sid3000

Postby smiles » Wed May 14, 2014 1:31 am

sunsea should post enter into my world

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 am

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby eskdc » Wed May 14, 2014 10:18 am

There are certain items in my closet that are never the exact color or texture I imagine them to be in my mind's eye no matter how many times I wear them, and it causes me no end of frustration.

eskdc

Postby CleanThug » Wed May 14, 2014 7:59 pm

So I just finished Zero History per 's request in a certain c-t podcast. For anyone who's "burnt out" on fashion this was a really cool and eye-opening read. Lot's of cool references. Anyway apparently this is the 3rd in a series. Oh well, on to Pattern Recognition

CleanThug

Postby balloons » Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 am

how often do you guys resign to not being able to get every detail right? I'm talking about individual pieces. maybe the design here is just right but it's too cropped, or that has perfect details but it's too tight in the thighs, or [etc]. do you just try and get as close as possible or do you do whatever you can to getting exactly what you want in terms of design, fit, materials, etc? could we all benefit from being a little less neurotic about somewhat minor trivialities or is this obsession over details what separates the lackluster from the good, the good from the best, etc.?

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby CPV1 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:38 am

There are so many clothes available in the world that I don't think you ever really need to buy something you don't completely like.

CPV1

Postby trav » Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 am

@balloons I say if it's 90% there I'm on board. I find that my preferences on little details can change so fast that even nailing them all might not prove to satisfy me 100% in the long run.

trav

Postby nick » Thu May 15, 2014 11:02 am

discovered these new pants do the thing where water beads on them upon collision. the temptation to pour my water bottle on my pants during work is far too strong.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby maj » Fri May 16, 2014 3:20 am

maj

PreviousNext

Return to Tags