[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Random Rhetorical Hypebeast Fashion Thoughts

Clothes

Re: ramdom fashion thoughts

Postby eskdc » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm normally a casual SF Giants fan, living in Xanadu, but damn if all this dope Giants branded gear doesn't turn me into a regular. #fashionproblems

eskdc

Postby starfox64 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 pm

giants fans, especially all of the ones who have crawled out of the woodwork since 2010, are really annoying. easily the worst bay area fans imo

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby nevergreen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:22 pm

damn

nevergreen

Postby rublev » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:46 am

not trainers so i didn't know where to post this

(cdg)

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Bootz_Rex » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm often tempted to throw my one pair of red socks into the wash with all my white ones just for the chaos.

Bootz_Rex

Postby rublev » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:19 pm

...don't like being unsure about sizing when buying things online :sad:

Ended up switching back and forth between two and then just bought both sizes but i hate that i'm minus that cash until i send one size back and get a refund urgh

rublev
Political Editor

Postby maj » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

I just spil kebab chilli sauce down my mac and I so hope it comes out at the dry cleaners fuck.

maj

Postby eskdc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 pm

I was just thinking over the weekend that a style or a fit that you can appreciate, but don't really care for is a lot like a joke that you get, but don't really find funny. I hope you guys get what I mean

eskdc

Postby rjbman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:36 pm

No it's like a joke you laugh at but not one you repeat to others.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby JewTurk » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm perfectly content with owning a metric shitton of vans/cheap shoes because I like beating the shit out of them and I don't think I could bring myself to do that to any expensive pair of shoes.

My all black vans started getting some sun bleach spots and the holes are getting a bit big for my tastes so I'm just grabbing another pair of vans.

JewTurk

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Now that I'm actually willing to put down the money on a used TOJ, there are absolutely none in my size/preferred make anywhere.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby JewTurk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 pm

I had set aside the money for a custom noragi but my grail CP's just went up on eBay and I contacted the seller saying I'd be willing to pay the buy it now price if he took the listing down and put it back up after I get payed.

I would die and go to heaven if he grants my wish.

JewTurk

Postby smiles » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Sorry

Umberto Eco, lumbar thought, 1976

http://fields.eca.ac.uk/digitalspaces1/ ... hought.pdf

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby JewTurk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Kind of glad that I found out CPs run a size big more or less, feel no urge to get the ebay listing. Gorgeous pair of shoes none the less.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects ... 4d1e5d0777

They really are gorgeous.

COS order comes in today, filling holes in my wardrobe one by one. Thinking of buying one of those wardrobe things where I can put all of my "fashion" pieces and seperate them from my old shirts that are just for yardword any more.

JewTurk

Postby klonopin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:59 pm

klonopin

Postby jjetpants » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 pm

It's the worst when online stores photoshop the different available colors instead of taking separate pictures.

jjetpants

Postby hot coffee » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Picked up some 501 stfs, done with tiny pant APC petits.

hot coffee

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 am

"You gotta have a hood for your engine. Keep that hat on. A hat is a pressure cooker. If you have a roof on your house, the hot air can't escape. Even a lima bean has to have a piece of wet paper around it to make it grow."

- Captain Beefheart

JonjoShelvey

Postby eskdc » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 am

I need to get Rainbows, because I'm loving the pinrolled loose pants + flip flops look

Inspired a little bit by these Levi's Red silhouettes, except less baggy and I have footwear to actually walk around a city in them

eskdc

Postby arcticsound » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 am

My neighbour saw me taking a WAYWT pic today and now I feel kind of weird about them.

arcticsound

Postby bobo77 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 am

This kid at school who I'm "friends" with just made fun of my flecktarn parka (it's raining today and it has passed the dryness test). He wears ratty graphic t-shirts, cargo shorts, and asics running shoes every day, so I now know that it was a good investment.

Edit: y'all have good points...

Last edited by bobo77 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobo77

Postby arcticsound » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:10 pm

I mean WAYWT pics, not my neighbours. They're great. Besides, I think we'd be even if that was the case considering one of them is an old man who never wears shirts or pants in his yard.

arcticsound

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Even though its safe to say the world at large is still pretty anti-sandals, I'm already looking forward to the anti-sandals backlash after the sandals revival

the, er, anti-anti-sandals-revival-backlash, i think

(gladiator sandals are exempt from any backlash obvs)

stappard_

Postby oldtrailmix » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 pm

take t shirt from sis's closet
put on
stretch, pull, elbow, and yank it into comfortable levels
wear all day

oldtrailmix

Postby soundclip989 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Tiny sleeves though..

soundclip989

Postby yourdad » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:53 pm

decided to wear an old band tee today. only just realized it's circular knit. that's cool

yourdad

Postby midvh » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Anyone in the US who's willing to proxy a pair of chacos for me? They seem impossible to find in here....

midvh

Postby trav » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm

@midvh where are you located? I'd be willing if you're okay with absorbing the risk.

trav

Postby pips » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Speaking of sandals, my bf absolutely hates mine because they look like Birkenstocks and he says Birks are ugly and only worn by nuns and missionaries. He calls them "nundals." I haven't worn them with socks yet in his presence... looking forward to his reaction.

pips

Postby Blastoise » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:43 am

Thoughts on the new khadi shirts from MKI? I think I'm going to get the blue blend one. http://www.mkistore.co.uk/product_detai ... oduct=1209

Working on replacing old basics with more interesting alternatives, that's essentially how I see my style evolving from here. Keeping the same look but getting closer with the details.

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Tags